WARREN BUFFET: BITCOIN IS PURE "FOMO"

msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/heed-warren-buffetts-warning-bitcoin-is-pure-fomo/ar-BBHmI7q

To the surprise of nobody, billionaire investor Warren Buffett isn’t interested in bitcoin, the electronic currency that has zoomed higher in value over the past few weeks.

Bitcoin (BTCUSD)(BTCF8) is a complex idea. Simply put, it’s a virtual currency that is created, owned and traded entirely online in anonymous and unregulated settings. In theory, there is a limited number of these physically non-existent digital “coins,” though that limit hasn’t yet been reached. A few years ago, bitcoins were almost worthless; earlier in December, bitcoin’s valued briefly topped $19,000.

Buffett is having none of it. "You can't value bitcoin, because it's not a value-producing asset," he said recently. Earlier, in 2014, when bitcoin was worth much, much less, Buffett said, "Stay away from it. It's a mirage, basically,” adding, “The idea that it has some huge intrinsic value is just a joke, in my view."

Fuck off you boomer parasite thanks for ruining the country

>sell off so I can accumulate

cant this old piece of shit just die already?

Fuck off Buffet. Your an elitist fuck that sucks up to a corrupt gov't and institutions

>The USD is a value-producing asset
Fucking boomer

This. Cuban said this exact same shit, and you just know he was buying so many when they dropped back down to $1000s territory in the summer.

Buffet wasnt interested in Facebook either when it listed

I think fomo is over already. Now buying is more hoping for profits than fear of missing out some sick launch

stop investing in zero sum games you numbnuts. fucking buy my stock bags fuck.

isn't interested=doesn't understand it, and cannot participate, therefore fud

Hurry up and die already you ancient piece of shit. And take Soros with you.

buffet is just another pajeet fuck him

I'm gonna knock him out

Warren Buffet is just a retarded boomer who thinks inflation is acceptable
in fact, the price of bitcoin isn't even being driven up by a higher perceived value, or even the sellers overestimating the value of bitcoin, its just that US dollars are experiencing so much inflation that the value of each dollar is plummeting, so you need more of them to buy a bitcoin.

He is probably not nearly as ancient as people think. He's very smart.

BUT!
Buffet's mouth is not where his money is.

>Warren Buffet warned about BTC back when BTC was 3K
>He repeated his position this month after BTC hit 19K

Top KEK.
How fucking pissed of these big whales are for missing this one?

6X increase! They don't get that in 5 years on stock market.

Who do you guys actually have in your corner? Oh that's right the retard twins who fumbledicked their way into Facebook and ol' hammock toilet.

damn, Warren you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

biz getting bent over buffet again, because they know he is right
never gets old

BOOMERS REKT

protip: Buffet is a massive liar as well probably massive BTC position

"Warren Buffet shares secret to how anybody with 40 dollars can become a millionaire"

>if you bought 40 dollars worth of coca cola stock 60 years ago.......

What a self righteous ass hat

Buffet himself says he doesn't invest in things he doesn't understand

'Value investors' are such cringe inducing low-test faggots.

Lmao
>ultimate Boomer article
>msn.com
>”just ask the Securities and Exchange Commission”

>rich people like me should pay more in taxes!
Well good news sir Donald Trump plans on getting rid of itemized deductions so you'll finally be paying more in taxes
>fuck Drumpf reeeeeeeeeee

but ask yourself, what does bitcoin actually do?

He is a master of equities markets and I'll always respect him for that but he is clearly stuck in the past. He forgot the first rule: risk equals reward baby. Iron hands always.

You can like buy coffee at some places with it.

Use energy solving equations that, in the end, are meaningless in the grand scheme of life