RIPPLE

Is this shit actually coming to Coinbase? Or are we just believing some edited elements someone has fucked with?

>hope it comes to coinbase

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/27/ripple-jumps-after-news-of-link-to-some-japanese-credit-card-companies.html?__source=twitter|main
news.bitcoin.com/japanese-dmm-crypto-exchange-launch/
discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dont see what theyd loose by adopting it. itd drive up the price which theyd gain from and theyd get peoples money from investors

The problem with your question is that no one here actually knows the answer. Any screenshots you've seen are either shopped or it's that thing where you search "XRP" on Coinbase and it shows you "supported currencies" which, when you click on it, doesn't list XRP.

So all we have are outright fake bits of "evidence" like that, and little hints here and there. I recommend you pay attention to the little hints instead, and no I won't spoonfeed you. It's very LIKELY that Coinbase will eventually list XRP, but no one knows for certain.

agree

true that, i'll keep my eyes peeled - thanks

Its just passed 1GBP!

7th jan. trust.

This is the best answer. Don’t listen to retards who say it won’t because it doesn’t fit Coinbase’s criteria. And don’t listen to people who say it will based on a fake screenshot.

Just hodl and pray.

Is your entire decision about ripple based on a coinbase listing?

Not the fact that it's the #3 market cap? Not the fact that it's a cryptocurrency that does it gives the finance industry access to a currency that's vastly superior to fiat in all the ways financial institutions would care about (moving money)? Not the fact that it's a project that has been worked on for 8 years, and has only grown to be a legitimate international business with offices around the world and contracts with huge banks?

This shit is so much bigger than coinbase, but go ahead worry about coinbase.

If Coinbase adds this scam I'll take that a sign to exit the market completely. Ripple isn't a crypto currency. It's a complete scam, the price increase doesn't give it legitimacy, it only proves how many morons are buying trash they don't understand

Not just the listing, I get the other points. But the possible listing on Coinbase would make the price increase, r-right?

Look at this rally!!!

>most legitimate project in crypto
>scam
Go away, pajeet

It's going up again!

This

I'm sure it'll become #2 if it does

Literally goes up because BTC fell and BTC fell because of the pump & dump by the same people who have been doing it all year

cnbc.com/2017/12/27/ripple-jumps-after-news-of-link-to-some-japanese-credit-card-companies.html?__source=twitter|main

CNBC article and interview on bloomberg within 24 hours. Ripple is gonna explode.

Stay poor faggots

>Sold at 1.15
>Bought at .8

Shit. All I had to do was hodl

That's a really complex question.

It has to do with the fact that the availability of currency has an impact on its value.

Let's assume the addition of listing on coinbase doesn't change value, will it change price?

Is Ripple undervalued against BTC because it's harder to acquire?

Possibly.

Will the price spike if it gets listed on coinbase? BCH and LTC would say yes.

Will this spike more closely reflect value? I don't know, probably ripple should triple no meme intended.

Yes. You should know this by now, retard.

My sizzy hands make me want to sell this.

>ripple
>cryptocurrency

If you don't think it's coming then sell (or don't buy).

We don't need losers on the Ripple ship.

Ripple is legit, and you fools need to stop selling until at least $15. It's a long hodl.

>probably ripple should triple no meme intended.
Agreed. It’s undervalued and should be ~triple what it is now.

xrp going down to 7000 by the end of the week
cap this

Will it go under a dollar again??
Sold at 1.15...

why do you say that?

I have the strongest hands. Any chance I make it with only 189 xrp?

yes

try zooming out

>contracts with huge banks
So why aren't we able to buy with these (huge banks)??

and going up to 10000 next day
the pattern or XRP is adorable

I only have 350 we can do this

Nigga I have only 18.5 Ripples and I'm excited.

I want to believe

STOP SELLING RETARD

>try zooming out
fuckoff, get on the train or get out the station

I sold 737 at 7600 sats thinking it was going to come back to earth fuckkkkk. Crash so i can buy back in AHHHHHGAHHHH

fucking shit, used to hold 100k of ripple in march/april. dumped all of it for literally shitcoins. anyways there were a shit ton of guys on the ripple forum holding 1mil+, some even 10mil or 20mil. theyve been accumulating a shitload when price was .003-0.007 CONGRATS to all of you who have made it! the lambos we've been talking about in the past are real now for you guys!

Yulp. Just finished telling someone... Three steps forward, one step back. I'm hoping for a dip right as I get paid on Friday. I'm gonna buy another 500.

I actually thought it would stay around 1.10 and converted them to eth to transfer some to kucoin, and then it jumped to 1.30

>1.20
fuck me I miss all the good coins

Are you talking about the pre-christmas gangbang?

>TA
pajeet enough already

It will be $50 before the end of 2018.

that's what happens nigga, no one ever knows where the top or bottom is. Just chill let it settle collect more

>measures in sats
>tries to implement some shitty trading strategy
Kill yourself. You aren’t some day trading guru. Kill you self. You deserve to lose all your money satoshifag

clear html edit of the base page. There is no way a "user ticket" interface fits in such a small frame.

Also this update makes no sense. Announced in this way, no history no other updates. No explanation or details or future announcement to come.

"it will be worth 3 trillion dollars by EOY 2018"

ok

does not meet coinbase criteria
enjoy holding my bags while i sell out my millions that i bought at .006c

Next coin in normiebase is DOGE

Stay poor then.

YOU THOUGHT WRONG, RETARD
STOP MAKING MISTAKES AND JUST HODL

I work there ;)

>Implying BTC will be over $5k in 2017
Lmao fucking idiots

t. 2016

the world's market cap is only 60. are you telling me ripple, a coin that only a few hundred thous. people have heard of, is going to take over the world's economies?

lmao the delusion

>muh market cap
Here he is! Crypto illiterate!

>bitcoin
>effective

>Not realizing ripple may be the thing that allows banks to stop the facade and take over the world.

YAS ID SLAY

Why would you assume I like btc?

Ether is the real king, nobody can dispute this

Because they're testing it as international interbank payment acceleration right now.

Also banks aren't in the habit of selling highly volatile assets to their customers without huuuuuge warnings. Why would they want to expose themselves to a huge market fucking up the stability what they are testing out as a new industry standard. They want to establish it as stable and get it running under their control with a fat stack for their own balance sheet before they let the world have it.

>i am user making shit up on the internet and why are you believing me based on anything but your own research and conclusions and reading of the the news and available literature

I'll go pretty much all in after I make some more gains and can afford more

I have 221 that I paid about $100 USD for. If that turns into $600 I'll be pretty fucking jazzed

What has this thread turned into?

Seriously though, thanks for all your inputs!

Expect nothing less from Veeky Forums. kek.

Still hodl'ing

If it is I will literally give you the best handjob of your life.

Not sucking it though because I'm not a fucking homo

It'd be he first coin with a secondary payment address, and a 20 xrp fee to have your own address. Coins like this are a customer support nightmare.

>Expect nothing less from Veeky Forums.
>>>/reddit/
Faggot

You can't even sell that little you mong.

>homo
But I'm a cute girl!

Japanese Coinbase 1/11/2018

news.bitcoin.com/japanese-dmm-crypto-exchange-launch/

Dumb cunts sell early every time and fuck up the MOoon.

OMG 2 cents higher, SELL, it dropped a cent BUY

Fucking faggots, looking for that 2 dollar profit gain, can't sit still and collect the 20% gain

Then they complain when it doesn’t drop at all

>they'd accept ripple but not doge......

Bah!

HAHAHA ALL THE BRAINLETS WHO BOUGHT THIS JEW COIN. YOU ALL GOT SCAMMMMED

I'LL SIT AND ENJOY MY XRP AND TRX FAGS

You must be from Brazil ;). Bom dia, cara

all you gotta do is hold on and fuhgeddaboutit

If its $50 EO2018, i would literally give you the best blowjob of your life because Im not scared of a dick

Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-Double-spending is not possible

ether is good for private and probably companies, ripple is institutional big banking business, there is no either / or in my book

STOP CALLING ME A BOY!

here we go btw

>didnt sell at 17 ETH

Shorted this shitcoin at the top against BTC.

AMA

If it makes it to coinbase it will explode, no doubt. While you're waiting on that news, why not look at other coins that will explode? This discord has an 8/8 record this past week, they're absolutely killing it just look at the signals channel.

discord.gg/USV36RY

How old and how much weight

reborted

Bitcoin mooning, xrp/btc going up WTF?

THE FUCKING JUDEN ARE PUMPING THIS SHIT !!!!!!!!

>betting against (((bankers)))
Seriously?

I have ignored this shit for so long I finally just put 5% of my portfolio into it and put it on my hardware wallet so I won't sell it in disgust of myself.

THE SHIP HAS REFUELED. EVERYBODY BUY AND HODL THE BAGS. AS SOON WE WILL BE TAKEN TO THE PROMISELAND.

I hate ripple more than any fucking coin on this planet. I'd rather be all in on BCH than ripple

Bullflag has basically formed on the 5 min candles. Once it breaks trend we be rocketing to 8700+ sats.

I'm I gonna make it? My goal is $30k

Everyone is tired about BTC pump&dump

>hating on computer software
imagine being this autistic