bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

naf.talkfantasyfootball.org/lrb6.html
fumbbl.com/help:ZandriT
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=999746
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=999836
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=999911
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=999953
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=999970
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1000009
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To those in the previous thread about my Ogre post: thanks.

>As soon as you stop having fun, use a better team. In a game about minimizing your need for luck, ogres require you to roll golden dice for an entire game.

Never read a better summary of the team. It definately made me realize how in their own way, the gobs and flings are better in many ways.

I think I will try them again but unlike the other two who have great stars and inducements to help them scale, ogres seem to fall flat at a certain point.

Good luck with them. Just try other team soon. Nothing will up your skills quite as much as playing each style a bit and doing analysis of your own games.

Signups list at the moment, we're going all Rookies again this season.

8 or 16 team playoffs?

8 at the moment, 16 from 22/24 seems a lot

What i really wish is that teams that didnt make it into 2nd round of playoffs played a short 2-game round of exhibition matches, to avoid the slippery slope where the strongest teams get into playoffs, play 3-4 extra games and become even stronger as result.

Wish for getting gud skrub

That's not a bad shout, particularly in Vets (if we ever see one again).

In Rookies though I imagine a lot of people who don't make the cut would probably just discard the team anyway.

The Rebbit League (RIP) was trash, but they gave fresh teams a 3 game pre-season. Only problem was it was split geographically not by TV, so it didn't make much difference against the 1800TV teams they then played in the season.

Thanks. I hope this round goes better. I was thinking Vampires or Norse next. That said on

>As soon as you stop having fun, use a better team.

I did. I went Goblins and won 3/5 games. Drew the other two. Was lucky of course (Ripper helped phenomelly) but was a weight off my shoulders using them

>I am still not on the list

Mauled please. FIX YOUR GODDAMN LIST.
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you still don't get it who I am
Skudrinka

>that feel when Nuffle drops trou and sends a steady stream of Unclean Ones down your throat all game
The number of double 1/skulls I got was unreal, which was especially frustrating since I was up against Lizardmen with a fresh Skaven team so not being able to roll a block against skinks meant I was totally screwed.

Use your stormvermin to hunt skinks.

When I got the opportunity I did, it was just Push,Trip, Skull all the way. Should've just conceded after my catcher rolled 4 1's in a row trying to catch and then pick up the ball turn 1.

Sounds rough. Lizards though are brutal to fight at the start so thats expected. Keep on trucking man.

Had another real bad game against Norse after that but Nuffle finally threw me a bone and put me up against a few Vamp and EU teams in quick succession. Nice, fragile teams for my RO, SVs, and a couple lucky linemen to rank up on. There was a Chaos Dwarfs game that could've gone poorly but I got super lucky and injured nearly all of his Hobgoblins in the first half while only suffering a single knockout in turn.

Nice but

>rat ogre
I see what may be contributing to your problem. Granted Norse are a tough team for most. The rat ogre is generally seen as too expensive for his cost. In my view you are better having 3 linerats as insurrance when your team is getting trounced. Which as skaven is expected.

I know this has probably been asked a fuck ton already but I don't wanna sift through the last thread.

Should I get BB1 legendary edition or wait until BB2 is on sale? What's the difference between them, anyway?

bb2 le

Oh I knew he was a poor investment, much like Chaos's Minotaur he's just not worth the cost given the risk he presents. I just tend to turn every team I play into an at least partially bashy team anyway, so if I was gonna hamstring a heavy runner team like that might as well do it right.

BB2 is shinier, has some annoying camera options, and doesn't have Khorne Daemons. Also I think it is kinda on sale atm for 40$ from 45.

Bb2 le has more players, superior league functions, better graphics, a large and active playerbase and a fun little story mode. Its tutorial is better than bb 1 le too. The core game is the same but in bb1 you will only be playing the AI.

Id recommend Bb2 le.

>chaos mino not worth taking
>not wanting 3d blitzes nearly every turn
>not wanting a meatgrinder murder machine one skill upgrade later
>not wanting a 8 foot beast mode monster

Excuse you sir!

>av8

I mean I love Mino, he's cool as fuck and practically a cuisinart with hooves once you get Claws and shit but early Chaos really, really needs those rerolls and Mino only shows his true potential on Blitz but
>Wild Animal
>Loner

Please do not shoot down my post like that. Av8 is still ok. Sort of...

Is Wild Animal really all that bad compared to Really Stupid?

They are both bad for various reasons. Really Stupid is only better because the players with it are better on their teams as opposed to WA players being useless on their teams.

Having to block or blitz to move isn't good, but having to keep two players on top of each other also isn't good. However, keeping tackle zones is very nice.

Ha, you are taking the slow slope up to good teams. Not that that's a bad thing. Learn all you can and maybe you'll be a beast with tier 1 teams.

And since Wild Animal means that you keep your tackle zones tentacles is a good choice on the Minotaur if you want a more passive approach. Not having to worry about activating them and loosing all the tentacled up people is great.

Until you run into Mighty Blow. Or Frenzy. Or pile-up. Or fouling.

That minotaur is beautiful. How many matches has he played?

Is it me or have GW gone a bit quiet?

>naf.talkfantasyfootball.org/lrb6.html
>Chaos in lrb6 have the lowest win % in the game besides stunty
>mfw

What happened? Thats pretty bloody terrible.

Chaos posting is so last season. How do we fix Khemri?

make tomb guard start with mighty blow again

Get rid of decay and regen. Give them G access, +MA, SF and BT

>mfw found the base game at my campus store for 50 bucks (50% off of 100 which is already below the original price)
What am I in for lads?

Gimme a gimmick team to make that's fun to watch and isn't necessarily a one trick pony like halflings.

Like Goblins? Their entire schtick is fun, questionably viable gimmicks. That, or one of the teams with access to mutations if you enjoy the visual aspect of leveling your dudes.

Yeah I was considering either goblins or underworld. Is there any ways you'd recommend building them for shenanigans?

Are there any supplements or fan pdfs for building high tv/pre leveled teams? Asking cuz a friend and I wanna play, but starting teams are too boring, and a campaign with two people usually leads to one team outshining the other.

Well, super star tomb guardians already exists, kinda.

fumbbl.com/help:ZandriT

>Also 7ma, 3ag, and A access players.

They're both kind intrinsically shenanigans but some obvious things would be taking as many big guys and special weapons as you can, plus making use of the stunty throwing ability.

Which team is better: Dwarves or Chaos Dwarves?

Right, last call.

Going to start the League tonight, currently we're at 25 confirmed, and I'd like an even number.

In the case I don't get any more PM's, chopa will be in.

I don't mind him trying to help me out by acting as a filler when we have two divisions, but he said this whilst not having a fresh team in the League at the moment for me to enter. At the time of him saying this I rolled a d25 on the Create Team page and will expect him to play with Dark Elves.

BB1 is barely viable as a network game these days - you go into the lobby and the same 8 or so whales are sitting there, with their 69% win ratio and 1,000s of matches to their name. So you won't have much fun playing against them.

The differences are a couple of teams (BB2 has Brets and Kislev; BB1 has Khorne), and graphics. BB1 plays waaaaay faster, however.

Chaos mino isn't mandatory, but he is a powerful addition around the 1250-1300 TV range. By then you have a few skills on warriors, and the minotaur basically lets you parachute in an additional, pre-built kill piece to deal with your opponent's better skilled pieces.

After TV1700, if he dies I won't replace him; if he's still alive at tv1850, I give him the boot. That TV drop, at that stage, is when your chaos becomes genuinely competitive.

This guy pows your gfs ass what do you do

Lots of fun and lots of rage.

>Morg went through a mid-life crisis and got two piercings and a nose job

wew

They're lizardmen rings he got lodged in his face after a particularly spirited headbutt.

>Morg became tumblr fat dyke

>Pizza and chopa sign up, get 27

Low TV resurrection tournaments.

I'll make a filler team.

At the moment I've got

>chopa AWOL
>dashergeaux PMing me saying he'd make a team tonight (???)
>nout from Pizza, maybe he's just busy IRL or something

I'm out tonight so if I don't hear anything I'll put a filler in and the first to show up gets it.

>dasher's ghost still haunting fumbbl
Not even death can save u from the suffering of bb

Off we go boys

Spess Elves vs Manhellton Bustaz
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=999746
First game of Season 9

Should I make my underworld/Skaven team Ska themed (because Ska-vens) and call them The Mighty Mighty Warpstones?

Yes and have the troll be reel big troll

Wow injury in the 1st round. To be frank HE atleast got more dolla

Also it was just linemen. If that was a Blitzer with -MA or -AG we would have our "team crippled in the first two rounds" space filled.

>mfw Urkim has no block or tackle

dead

Beum

Star bump

Dead

Greencliff Grumblers vs K. I. A. of Nuffle
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=999836

>6/26 teams are dwarf/chorf

You're all monsters.

RIP my Saurus Blitzer. Death by Ogres, you were my only guy with 3 skillups

Buymp

IS there any way to play Bloodbowl on either a 3DS, a PSP or a shitty kindle fire 7? Got a long car trip and would like to play some BB against an AI while I have nothing better to do

There was a blood bowl game for the DS.

Is your logo ready lads?

Yep. MS Paint cringe will happen as soon it will be accepted

There's a PSP version of Blood Bowl.

Soon.

Naggaroth Ministry of Health vs Chaos Waste Overlords
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=999911

>take time colouring an image correctly, only to resize it to about 200px

Don't know why I bothered

Naggaroth Ministry of Health vs Chaos Waste Overlords

Match ends 1-1

Painkiller Panic vs Duergar Redcaps in approximately 20 minutes!

Moot's Colourful Escapists vs Gourmand's Delicatessen
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=999953

Also known as the stunty match

1:0 for the shortstacks. 30k for both of the teams, wew

Proper shortstacks

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=999970

Painkiller Panic v Duergar Redcaps now playing!

Game goes 1-0 to Painkiller Panic after an incredibly lucky blitz on an unfortunate Minotaur.

Are there any league games for Blood Bowl 2 ?

It's pretty ded

even with the recent legendary edition ?

The guy who was running it got tired of people mucking up their schedules and matchups, and no one else has stepped up yet.

I don't know shit about hosting or joining a league and frankly I never joined any.

I just want to pop my Blood Bowl league cherry

If BB2 LE has a swiss league format then I'll make one.

Daring Desserts vs Literal卐Hitlers
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1000009

Frog kills Hitler, more news at 11.

I need a new league name. Khorneflake Cup got boring. Any ideas?

Dastardly Deed Cup ?

You could probably try to ressurect it, the game is much better with the expansion.

It does, just called 'Wissen' league because that's Warhammer Switzerland.

>implying swiss got buttfucked by equivalent of orcs