So Veeky Forums

How would you react if HBO shared this image on Facebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uVs6c_r1GfY?t=7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, GW would DMCA their asses, for one...

Let's assume GW gave their blessing for HBO.

That said, I'd dread them going "Let's have the Emperor's Children and Iron Hands take up the R34 quota".

The Emperor is played by Idris Elba and Horus is a member of the alt-right and voted for Trump the 100th

Half of all primarchs and marines are sassy black women and confident hijabis. Guilliman is a tranny.

All the male primarchs are traitors, die, or "bend the knee" to a female leader.

Slaneesh isn't a chaos god either but the main god of the Empire

What are you even on about.

I'm on Progress™

I think I might choose death over having that brought into creation

>the Empire
Seriously?

kidnapping the families of these actors so they'll be forced to work

>Alpharius
>Not played by a different actor every single scene without any acknowledgment in-show
weak

Thats what theyd call it you know

>All the male primarchs are traitors, die, or "bend the knee" to a female leader.

So exactly like canon then

Not like they could make the Heresy any worse.

People constantly say this would happen with an HBO adaptation but really is HBO that SJWy? What about Game of Thrones is heavily SJW? It seems to be more of the fanbase making it about contemporary politics

>Series begins with no exposition or text
>Immediately you see Space Marines smashing through Orks on the Ullanor Crusade

I'd watch

Ive never watched GOT I'm just memeing

I dunno how thye'd handle all of the Erebus scenes post... well, you know what...

I would lament, because the Horus Heresy is the worst of all possible subjects to make a 40k series about.

Indeed, even the novel series was a mistake. 40k's lore was much better when the Heresy was a quasi-legendary event in the distant past that was only referenced indirectly in current-day stories.

Pretty good fancast, though I'd choose somebody different for Magnus to fit his nature as a colossal red-skinned egyptian superdude. (Even before he goes Daemon)

HBO does a pretty good job and nothing about their GoT adaptation was SJW in the slightest.

>I would lament
Make it about the Lamenters instead and HBO could get the angst and death it wants while also making a new story instead of just adapting the most overdone event in the canon.

Yeah it's really just manlet whinging at this point, GoT was a direct adaptation for the most part, and most other hbo shows are pretty average, social justice wise. Like, Silicon Valley is totally a bro show

The HH books are already shit and HBO needs good, or at least decent, source material to do anything good with adaptions.

That said-
I'd watch the shit out of that.

making Magnus motion capture CGI ron pearlman would be best

I'd watch the fuck out of a :amenters series. They're easily one of my favorite chapters and I probably would have made them my SM army instead of Imperial Fists were it not for their fucking pauldron pattern.

I suspect some liberties would be taken, especially in the department of the fabulous hair of Sanguinius, Fulgrim, and the Lion, but I do agree. On the topic of actors, I feel like the dude who played Saladin in that Ridley Scott crusader movie would be a great fit for Ahriman.

This is the part that the fag screenshotting this for reddit is gonna crop out

I think you're gonna need someone else for Vulkan, I think the actor's dead.

Pick another for sanguinis. He's supposed to look like a youthful angel. The another's are pretty food otherwise

You shut your whore mouth. Ferrus/Fulgrim is the best.

Wrll among ither things they took liberties in the recent seasons regarding Missanedei and Grey Worm's romance as well as general cultural themes being added or removed.

That's not the problem though. HBO in general is a political entity. So is Netflix. So is Youtube, and google, and Viacom, and everything.

You are trapped.

I spent a very boring weekend trying to come up with a short list of actors who could play Space Marines. I couldn't even get to 25 without needing a time machine. Keith David doesn't count, he is the voice of Nurgle.

No, the only text you get is the usual we get
>It is the 30th millennium. The crusade of man to take the Galaxy has begun. In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

The only way it would even remotely work is if it was all animated.
Primarchs are shown to be atleast 10ft tall each, SM at 8ft, live action would be a bitch and a half.

Hopefully they get the fags who did it for avatar.

In fairness the detail in your pic was also in the books, though I'll grant you it's not waved in your face quite as much.

Apparently the Valyrians didn't gender their words, which is suggested to have been because their dragons were somewhat hermaphroditic (they could all lay eggs).

Peter Mensah isn't dead

don't scare me like that

I fucking love that guy, eastern African genes are actually fantastic and east Africa is god tier with great history and warriors. West sub Saharan Africa is dog shit

Where's 2 and 11?

THIS! So many people assume Africans, the people of a continent three times the size of Europe, are a homogenous ethnic mass, when nothing could be further from the truth, then they extol the diversities of Europe in their next breath, and it irritates me to no end!

because that's what /pol/ told them and everything else is jew lies, of course

>Alan Cumming
>Jim Carrey
>Michael Emerson
I wish I could say I couldn't see it, but I totally can.

I would be hype as fuck if we're being completely honest here. I don't think DnD did the best job with GoT but it was good enough to watch and make money off. I'd watch the fuck out of it

thought that was tony todd

IDRIS ELBA, every fucking time.

God i love Luther..

Fuck me, that's a pretty damn good casting. Weaving as Lorgar is especially giving me a hard on.
It would probably cost them 10 times more than the entire GoT budget for paying the actors alone, not even counting the CGI

>Alpharius and Omegon
>Not Mannis

>GoT was a direct adaptation for the most part

It was indeed. For the first seasons. Then the show got ahead of the books, GRRM stopped working with them and only gave rough outlines on how the whole thing ends and the GoT-makers started to bring in their SJW-stuff en mass.

It really starts around mid-season 4 and gets more and more.

>no steve buscemi as a dirty ass character
not bad but it could be better...btw it's actually impossible to cast all of those actors, it would be literally the most expensive series in the history of cinema.
by the way considering that the series would be 99,8%CGI you can still might think to "buy" only the faces of the actors involved...

> Mannis

> Not Rogal Dorn.

youtu.be/uVs6c_r1GfY?t=7s

Still I'd eagerly anticipate the SLAYKWEEN SJW meltdown when they have been so used to Harry Potter and Hunger Games.

Oh, and they'd better get the trinity of Black Library authors (Abnett, Bowden and McNeill) to oversee this series.

Also:

> Perturabo
> Not Jack Gleeson.

>Mads Mikkelsen as Kurze

On point

It is from book you showfag.

So no SJW boogeyman for you go back to /pol

Mannis would play the Emperor.
>Galaxy is mankind's by right.

Scream in terror and desperation, catch my breath, scream some again

vomit

>HBO
the show will be about the primarchs discussing their preferred pronouns for 1h

40K's fanbase (especially the female and black members) are FAR less tolerant of any BS D&D try to pull (herpderparyacanbeatbrienneherpderp),.and HBO, if they did their research would know the "appeal to Millennials who understand the world through Harry Potter" tactic would fall apart quickly.

>there are 2 less primarchs then there were father
>fewer

Oh, sorry, I thought it was Michael Duncan Clark. I was on my phone.

And in this version of GoT, the Mannis gets the throne for the next ten thousand years.