How do I make an extra $1000/month?

What kind of side gigs can I do preferably online and part time that can net me at least a grand a month?

Suck dicks

No thanks pajeet

Trade stocks

Trade dicks

If you charge $10 for each dick sucking session you will only need to suck 100 dicks a month in order to get $1000

Find a girl and suck a rich man's dick

suck stocks

>kneepads
>Suck 100 dicks a month for $10 each.
This is the tried and true method.

>There are 43,200 minutes in a month
>It takes an estimated 10 minutes to suck a duck and everything it entails
>So, you can suck 4,320 dicks a month
>For $10 each, you would make $43,200 a month before expenses if you spent all your time sucking dick

Op, you just have to stop doing it for free.

Technically you don't have to suck dick
Instead, you can sell blowjob futures contracts, promising to suck dick at a standard rate in some days, weeks, probably months, no matter how much smegma

You can then trade these contracts with others in the faggot community, or better you can open a dick sucking futures exchange and pocket the premium of writing the contracts for others

since you are posting some asian model maybe your asian? Sucking some 2" inch cock should be no prob good luck bud :0

That's already called bitcoin cash

>Not shorting bj futures because OP is flooding the market

Buy Mooncoin.

Buy a car that needs work and flip it. If your afraid of grease or you usually take your shit to jiffy lube maybe it's not for you. Find something you're good at and market your broke ass. This thread is big on you sucking dicks if you're really good at it I bet you can get more than 10 bucks a load. Myself I made like 3 grand last year tying knots. It's my impulse buy PayPal money but whatever I tie knots in my spare time fuck you

I make 2k-3k a month selling website templates. its around 3 hours work from order to delivery

How are you finding customers do you just cold call local businesses?

>cold call local businesses
>mfw he's a pajeet

kek

Sell Runescape gold. Or buy xlm.