HES STILL HOLDING ICX

Other urls found in this thread:

news.joins.com/article/22235404
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3$ EOD tbqh

i bought at 6.57 ask me anything

Hows your sleep?

i cry out to mommy and she reads me a bedtime story about moon missions so i can go to sleep

what kind of safety helmet are you wearing right now?

holy fuck these icx bagholders are such bitches
you should have bought when we told you to at $2 and you wouldnt be in this position
fucking sell you weakhanded bitches

I bought at 5.50. Thank god only 30 coins.

Got in at 1.80 and feel comfy as fuck scalping this

I did that also, it's ok it will go up right? me hopes...

I told you guys not to buy at $7 in the ICX shill threads since it was about to go down, but you decided to become ICX marines.

why i oughta

Put in 75% of my stack at 2.27 and the remaining 25% at 3.69

still up bigly but cant help but feel like im being JUST'd right now

What is ICX anyway, I didn't understand what this was about but korean hypetrain. I mean that logo is slick but what do you actually get for your coin?

Thoughts and prayers to those poorfags who got fucked by the ICON gang at ATH.

>he didn't get in sub $2
comfy , bunch retards in my discord freaking out cause they bought ath

bought 1k at 7$

not worried
YET

I'm all in at nearly 7$

Yooooo ICX is getting pumped back to 6 dollars!

Me.
I just can't bring myself to sell. 40% in at $5 went all in at $6. Gah
How legit is this coin as a long term hold?

Got in at if I, what's wrong with that?

Hm.. yeah I'm in it for long. Not worried.

Forget it , mainnet will take 4 more weeks, this is goin sub 4 dollar the next days.

You'll be okay soon. Dips like this happen all the god damn time.

Literally no reason to sell this before the end of January. this shit hasn't even started, any thing you buy below $10 will yield you profits next year. But yeah sell the dip you fucking retard.

its gonna pump within 3 weeks

A lot. I'm increasing my stack, right now. Bought at 1 usd, holding until 2019 at least.

24.01 mainnet launch. end of january they'll be having a huge meeting for influencers, developers, investers. THATS going to be the big bang. so just hodl and feel confy

Fudders at it again. You guys are stupid for buying after it went straight up for days but there is no reason for this to go sub 25k sats. But yeah, sell at a loss and buy back after the exact same cunts posting now are screaming at you to buy. Haha

deluded icucks

Holding since ico, please sell so i can buy more

>OP didn't say ICX or TRX
Come on. Double up next time.

JUST A LITTLE FUCKING MORE AND IM FREE WITH NO LOSE

>bought the dip
>bought the dip of the dip
>bought the dipped dip of the dip
I lost a few bucks, it sucked

fuck off. Even at $7 it was still undervalued, considering Tron or Cardano's marketcap. It's going to pull another x5 run in the next 2 months. I'm in since the ICO and only sold a small chunk (like 10% of my stack) to get in on the jibrel network's moon mission.

You ever heard about markets trading future and having priced in future events already?

I bought a fuckload in the ICO....really not concerned here.

STOP. FUCKING. DROPPING. YOU. STUPID. FUCKING. COIN. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The binance meme lines just crossed.

The smelliot waves are merging.

You know what this means, right?

Because I have no fucking idea

Oh wow coin is dipping after being overvalued what a surprise

i just say hold your stack until 01/24. if they delay the mainnet launch again at that point, then fuck this project.

A vending machine that can buy goods with passwords based on block chaining has been introduced for the first time in Korea at Sogang University.
According to the electronic newspaper, the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Korea Information Society Agency (NIA), and the Daily Intelligence will start the "Block-Chain Based U-Coin Demonstration Service"
This project, named Yukoin Service, aims at "cashless society entry" by enabling the use of cipher money at the university level. In the near future, Korea University and POSTECH will be expanded and applied to demonstrate virtual currency.
How to use is simple. By installing a cryptographic service app on mobile, users can convert real money into cryptography with a smart bending machine. The user can also purchase the goods in the vending machine as a password.
It is the first time that a smart bending machine that can buy things with passwords has been commercialized. In the meantime, payment was made using a dedicated app for payment, in which buyers and bosses exchange passwords between individuals.
U-coin = ICON. U-coin is the project name of ICON.

Source: news.joins.com/article/22235404