Left of right?

Which one would your PC like better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJGC8MdAUJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

always fap before posting here

Left

I play left, so right. But would bro it up and have like regular hot people sex with left. Probably be worried about not knowing what to say to right.

But would attempt the sex with both cuz orc

Left. My PC would try to shoot the unsanctioned psyker right through her implants.

Sorceress, probably.

Left obviously

Why do you care?

Do you think we haven't seen these two broads before? You're not reinventing the wife-wheel here, and only two choices to boot! Fucking hell I hope the mods are awake.

Right, soft-figured casters with voluptuous bodies are my kind of fetish.

I'd rather people don't do that, there would be a lot more depressive threads in this place, we don't need that shit.

>former street urchin now part of not!suicide squad in a sci-fi setting.
left, a strong amazon warrior would be her dream role model
also this

Is "another thread died for this" still shunned?

Combine them.

One did but it was almost certainly not a better one. And that says a lot.

Elf

Elf is objectively best girl and the fact she's being left out of the selection is a travesty

Right. She's like a buxom, young and beautiful version of his mother, she is less threatening, and they could talk magic together.

Left is gained through hard work and dedication to the lift. Left, any day.

Such a cute little elf, she is.

right>left

but elf is best

Left

Right. Tits are great.
Also they're both wizards so more to talk about.

Elf is very flat we can't be sure if girl.

Actually, this is something.
Do you prefer busts or full body art for characters?

This game was really comfy.

Yes it was. Would have been great to play with friends. Playing elf was a blast.

Elf!

>My PC
My PC is currently in a switch-your-facebook-status-to-it's-complicated tier relationship with a female wizard, so he'd probably go for the sorceress.

>Myself
Purely going by the art, the sorceress' proportions are slightly less disgusting than the amazon's. Going by archetype/personality I'd like an amazon to tenderly dominate me.

Can we turn this shitheap of a thread into a dragon crowns discusion?

>elf grabbing her ears
L-lewd!

>short
>skinny
>flat
>thighs not that impressive
>dumb haircut
>wears a hoodie
>uses a bow
Why do some people like Elf? Just to be contrarians?

Right

Left

They're both shit.

>>short
>>skinny
>>flat
>>uses a bow
>long, slender legs
>petite
>the cutest
>best voice
>elf ears
These are all the reasons you need.

>7'3" half-giant barbarian

Right is his perfect woman. Wide hips, large breasts, calm and matronly demeanor, can defend herself without relying on typically masculine skills. Would take back home and raise 7-8 children with.

Left would be like fucking his own clone.

>7-8 pregnancies
>her tits get even huger

Hmmm, maybe neither, at least long term. My character is a rogue who's into a pirate queen, but that has a lot to do with considering her just a really successful thief like himself. So he'd probably forgo these two for someone more like the thief from Capcom's arcade games.

Not to mention wider hips and a touch of belly pudge...

Not even a question; the Sorceress. Amazon is cute, but honestly I like her shipped with Wizard, so go ahead and gimme the Sorceress. Nothing like having not only a sexy-ass spellcaster, but a Skeleton butler named Jeeves.

If I make a pic with Hillary on one side and Trump on the other and ask which one your character would vote for, it is traditonal games, right? I asked your character of course.

>if martial
Right
>if caster
Left

Opposites attract and the dynamics would be fun as well as fap fodder.

Sure. My current character would actually probably pick Trump, purely from an economic standpoint since she's filthy rich, and knows she can use her financial clout to make him not push a conservative social agenda. French Libertarian gangsta. I myself am a center libtard though. Cause you know, people don't always have to play characters they'd agree with on everything in real life.

Yes, because caring about thread longevity on Veeky Forums is fucking stupid.

Is there a reason why vanillaware won't port anything over to PC, ever?

youtube.com/watch?v=EJGC8MdAUJU

for me, a combanation of elf fetish and tombboy fetish.

But what about quality?

>Slaaneshi Cultist and backwards feudal barbarian.
Neither.

Something judged by the level of interest

Oh come on user, some shitposting thread will be thrice as fast as this one but still much more worse.

proper elves have these reactions flipped.

>Nintendo fags will insist Linkle isn't a blatant ripoff of this

>Is "another thread died for this" still shunned?
These days we mostly talk about how we miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums.

Worst advice I've ever seen

My PC basically is was left.

Tiki

>Slaaneshi Cultist and backwards feudal barbarian.
wouldnt he pick both then?

I mean, femLink comes from a long tradition of artists making female versions of male characters.

Add that to the fact that Link is often seen to be very feminine in general, and it's not really that hard to believe it's just a case of overlapping designs.

Sorcereress. It's already a woman's job.
Female warriors suck

I doubt that she is.

Link doesn't look that dissimilar from Elf in many of his male incarnations.

>Deathwatch
>Accept either
I don't play traitors son.

Left has well muscled body and is wielding a giant weapon. She's tattoo'd and has feathers in her hair. Big skimpy yet slightly armored bikini, some gold looking armband on her bicep.

Verdict: Not battlescarred. Probably just for show. Holds her weapon behind her to show off rather than in front of her so she could protect wizard. She may begone.

Right has extreme slutwear too, albeit showing less than left. Has a big pointy hat. Lacks proper countermeasures to being shot in the heart area by archers. No visible spellbook on her person. Has a crooked staff.

Verdict: Looks like a crappy magical cosplay. Not even a good source of new spells or knowledge. Doesn't look like she could even join in research and theorycrafting of new spells. She can fuck off.

>Warrior literally cannot fit in through the door

You see the fourth row. Your that guy. You just hate all fun and can't even pretend to like one side or the other or maybe even both.

This!

Here have some agreement.

Archer with hood is not so unique as to be able to trance any one implementation to another.

A lazy reinterpretation of Robin Hood even lets you go there.

No, I'm not that guy. My wizard PC is that guy. She only really cares for more knowledge or protection, not interested in women beyond either of those.

But sure, my other PC who's a charismatic barbarian would probably like both of them, since ass is ass.

In fact, all of my PCs are either neither, because they're not interested, or both, because ass is ass and those pictures don't provide nearly enough character to judge them beyond that.

I personally obviously choose both because I'm a massive perv, it doesn't matter if I get wrapped up in a spell or pinned down by a mountain of muscles and tits.