How much would this coin be trading at if it didn't shamelessly steal the Bitcoin brand?

How much would this coin be trading at if it didn't shamelessly steal the Bitcoin brand?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adam3us/status/943876564856348673
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe $50. Roger is a faggot.

this

You mean Bitcoin Core(Blockstream) stole the Bitcoin brand. Do your research.

This is why I think Bitcoin Gold will take off. Brand is everything you need.

How much would a shitcoin with 50$+ fees and weeks of unconfirmed transactions trade for if it wasn't labeled "Bitcoin" ? Do they teach you anything at all before paying you to FUD the boards or they just give you the agreed amount of toilet paper and off you go ?

bcore is not the real bitcoin

>How much would a shitcoin with 50$+ fees and weeks of unconfirmed transactions trade for if it wasn't labeled "Bitcoin" ?
If it was the first crypto currency to ever exist and had 9 years of growth, it would probably cost a lot.

Buy a rock then, first currency ever ... Great store of value, I'm sure it will moon in a few weeks.

You are not good at making comparisons and your understanding of economics seems to be of an grade schooler.

Best answer. Though, without the Bitcoin brand annex, probably even way less.

>Maybe $50. Roger is a faggot.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: D88LRNKB) 12/27/17(Wed)21:22:11 No.5528897▶
>
>this
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: /fGXrpoR) 12/27/17(Wed)21:25:03 No.5528970▶
>You mean Bitcoin Core(Blockstream) stole the Bitcoin brand. Do your research.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: OOd/rvt5) 12/27/17(Wed)21:25:53 No.5528998▶
>This is why I think Bitcoin Gold will take off. Brand is everything you need.
As long as a grade schooler's comparisons are enough to dismiss arguments , I don't see the issue.

It seems your ''ability'' to quote posts is on par with your argumentation skills.

IDK why blockstream is creating posts FUDing Bitcoin Cash, they're just creating more awareness for it.

Bitcoin Cash is the genuine Bitcoin and you kikes can't stop it.

Attack the person, not the idea ... They taught you well I see.

There's no ''idea'' to attack, only a retard acting like a retard.
Market is all about name and trust, Bitcoin has the name and trust because it was a thing back when you were still thinking about what useless degree you should get back in high school.
It's the coin normies know and trust, because it's the coin with the most consistent growth and it's widely considered the safest store of value in crypto.

BCH on the other hand, is a new fork that was made some months ago, and only increased in price because it has Bitcoin name. The growth wasn't nearly as organic and natural as with BTC.
Normies don't know Bitcoin Cash, they know Bitcoin. Whales don't care about Bitcoin cash aside from some quick profits, they buy BCH to sell for Bitcoin.

BCH is basically just hopes and dreams, it's pure speculation, whereas at least BTC is something that proved itself over the years as a safe store of value.

Now, go back to the shithole you came from, pajeet. When you learn how to make comparisons and how to quote properly, you can talk to me again.

>kikes
>People still believe in this
Back to pol with ya

>they create so much false narrative and FUD, and confusion that's it's a large teams full time job to debunk and disprove
twitter.com/adam3us/status/943876564856348673
blockstream and digital currency group are owned by bilderberg banksters and politicians

>steal the Bitcoin brand
Do you not know what a fork is?

$5

If Core/Blockstream think that by stealing Bitcoin's name they can steal Bitcoin network, they are in for a BIG surprise.

They switch their tactics every time they lose, and they lose each and every time.

Don't worry, after they lose 90% of hashpower, name will return to the rightful owner (chain with most work in it).
I wonder what comes next after that.

If it was a fork it would have a great reputation. I dont know who is putting bcash to stay stoned all time.

BCH is what proved itself over the years. BTC is now something completely different than what Bitcoin originally was.

False. The majority of Bitcoin devs are NOT Blockstream people.

Next.