The Samsung of Korea

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mf545/icon_icx_opens_a_vending_machine_at_sogang/
news.joins.com/article/22235404
icon.foundation/en/
steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive
discord.gg/XuKHWZV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hyperconnected these tears

No man...

You are looking at the next 5000tril market cap coin.
Do you know what the founder of ICON said?
Don't call us the Ethereum of Korea, we rather be the Samsung of Blockchains.

I can smell the Korean FOMO from Europe...the second this hits a korean exchange is going to go parabolic harder than anything you've seen.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
LAST TIME I CHECK THIS CHART
SUFFOCATION, PROFITS BLEEDING
GONNA DUMP THIS SHITCOIN MY KIDS NEED FEEDING

stop pasting this in every thread fucking bag holder

ANYONE ELSE GO ALL IN AT $7.00???

JUST

Got in a little below that.
If it drops below $4.5 I swear I'm selling this piece of shit.
Buy high sell low

it nearly 3xed in a few days you stupid cuck. This is why Veeky Forums never makes money, they panic whenever something doesn't double every day and buy into some pajeet-shilled coin and lose all their profits. Reminder that ripple went from 0.006 to 1.25 in a year and Veeky Forums was FUDing it the entire way. If I had known about cryptocurrency in early 2017 I would've already been a millionaire by now.

Anything after 2500 sats was way too late so if anyone FOMO'd they only have themselves to blame. There was plenty of warning about this one. Was an easy 2x for me and it may pick up and run again.

As George soros says, “you can miss out on investments all the time. You only need to be right a few times and you will get many opportunities. “ don’t fomo into anything. Do your research and buy that shit at $1.50 like most people did. Once it is 2x the gains are made and you are chasing a green candle. Wait for the next opportunity. There are many. Why do you wait for the fomo to buy stuff? You will never make it like that. My portfolio is all green because I research and buy low when there is no excitement.

Same. Every one of my picks has won. Every. Single. One. I buy good projects that haven’t been shilled to all hell yet. I go in heavy. Once the shilling starts I sit back and enjoy the ride. I don’t buy any more. The time to accumulate is over. Once it peaks, sell and buy the next good project. Rinse and repeat.

bought at ICO
sold 30% at $6
in it for the 2018 pump boys

There is a time though to get out. I bought at 2 and then sold at 5 when I heard about the delay simply because why eat a loss when you know it's going to go down?
I thought about the hodl meme and was like in this instance it's stupid. All bad news causes stocks to fall even if it's ticky tacky. So I sold and I'm going to buy in again when it bleeds to about 4.
I'm not going to try to time to market. But when you hear the news at 3 am and you know that you can beat it then you should do it.

Which coins to hold :^)

I'm so sick of everyone's "i could have been a billionaire" crypto stories. Everyone's in that position.

I'm not in ICX but I will be some point soon.

Ripple is/has been a great investment but will always be a shitcoin and the antithesis of what crypto was about for many of the pioneers.

Teach me how to research fampai

It’s not a could’ve been a billionaire story.
I invested $2k. Pulled out $15k awhile back. Left 4K on the table. When I have it up to 20k I’ll pull out another 15. When this whole Ponzi of a market collapses I won’t be rich. I just won’t have a mortgage. I got in too late to be a billionaire. I will bleed this Ponzi for all it’s worth while I can though. When the dust settles, I won’t have lost millions. I’ll have gained a lot though and that’s more than most will be able to say

>Ripple is/has been a great investment but will always be a shitcoin and the antithesis of what crypto was about for many of the pioneers.
The same anarcho-tech types had the same fantasies about the Internet liberating us all from oppressors or whatever. Didn't happen. Won't happen with cryptocurrency. Be happy it offers us a chance to get rich without having to go to an elite college, wagecuck, inherit, or be otherwise well-connected. The kind of gains we see in crypto are what VCs can see all the time from startups during a tech bubble but we (burgers) literally aren't allowed to buy equity without already being rich! It's not as if these guys are all super-geniuses either, YC invested in fucking Juicero.

Dude the SK govt is putting fucking vending machines in universities and hospitals as a test run for the currency. Its going to be 100 billion marketcap someday.

Stop listening to the FUDers who want to accumulate when you sell low

big if true, source on that vending machine?

lmao'd irl

its on twitter, in one of the better Universities

truth be told, its not top 3 in Korea (see: SKY univiersities)

but its definitely top tier. I can imagine this at least turning a few heads and increasing word of mouth among investors in KR

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7mf545/icon_icx_opens_a_vending_machine_at_sogang/

news.joins.com/article/22235404
use google translate and read about U-coin in the icon whitepaper

pretty much lmao. us marines will have to wait a little while before we become trillionaires.

Thank you Mr Snake

This is literally the only reason i come to Veeky Forums

ITS BOUNCING

Just sold 20% of my holdings and it goes up
You're welcome

>

kekekekek yea i went at 5 though, and bought more at 6

I know the feel, just chill. DOn't let the scum bags convince you to sell.

Its going to drop so hard once it reaches around 5.50 because everyone wants to get out of this even or with a little profit

HAHAHA IT WENT UP ENOUGH THAT I SITLL MADE MY 2% USD AND ETHER

FUCK YOU ICON SO LONG MARINES

Literally just called it. It didnt even reach 5.50

it took the smallest of dips. how long have you been trading crypto? lmao

Just wait. Once it goes up enough for all the idiots who bought in late its going to drop to absolute shit because nobody here has the patience to hodl for more than 12 hours.

And where are you going with your money now, what amazing project are you gonna funnel that into

its 15$ by mainnet. idiots never learn to hold

This, I waited almost three months for this to be listed so there is no way Im stepping out of this rocket now.

>The Samsung of Korea

???

SAMSUNG is the Samsung of Korea

Samsung is the samsung IN korea

ICX is the samsung OF korea

idiot

if it goes below 4.5 i will buy your sweaty hands

>he doesnt look at any indicators when trading
it was bound to bounce back a little, that's what things tend to do when they raise a lot within 10 minutes, it's healthy.

SAMSUNG OF BLOCKCHAINS ROUND EYE

it's got potential...
for a sub-20ksats buy-in...
which will come as soon as the volume dries and the fucker bleeds as it's been doing so far

SAMSUNG HAS ITS OWN BLOCKCHAIN SO THAT ONE DOESNT REALLY WORK, FAGGOT EYE

Im buying this dip right now, feels good senpai.
Stay weak bro
Stay weak

I’m gonna have to delete everything crypto related until Jan 24th aren’t I frens ?

let me guess, you bough ath?

This is the new floor

maybe

can you share with us some other coins' floors, I'd love to have your ability to know that

Just look at the hour chart, its not rocket science...

all I see are reactions to BTC drops
gl basing your alt decisionmaking on that alone

don't sell. after the main net this is going 15 dollars easy and gooks will eat it alive.
if anything i would suggest to accumulate lmao

stay poor biz.The krill are eating you on this one.

All in at 1.65

There is no other influence then binance. There is no new info. So what else would you base Icon on?

memelines say it's looking bullish as fuck

The rules were clear user. Hold, by low and keep your mouth shut. The project is solid, the investors are trustworthy, the employees are top tier. It is not Korean ETH, its far more superior. It is the Samsung of blockchains.

OKEX has both BTC and ETH pairs with it

It truly is the Samsung of Korea

Fuck you I bought ATH and I'll do it again gladly as its an ez 2-3x from here in ~2 weeks.

every coin that gets shilled on biz gets pump and dumpers, it's almost too dangerous to shill coins here anymore if you want them to succeed

>recently overbought as shown on the RSI
>recently tried to break the upper resistance of the Bollingers and failed
>broke the MA resistance of the Boll on the way down
T-totally bullish yeah.

bixz gonna biz.Wojacks incoming from missing this dip

1. ICON (ICX) $3.86 USD - This off the radar behemoth has its tentacles in the entire SKorea tech industry and could be headed for global domination. It's nailed countless partnerships in SKorea + government backing. If you are in SKorea and use an electronic device, it is likely connected to ICON by only 1-2 degrees of separation. Expect $25-35 entering into Feb 2018 and a top 10 coin long term. Be fast, Korean exchange listings imminent and cmcap update forthcoming. Buy up to $17-20
icon.foundation/en/

steemit.com/crypto/@beakernz/myrtle-beach-confidential-2018-q1-q2-crypto-report-steemit-exclusive

If you don't think that holding steady on a 50% retracement (during which btc had a bullrun) after going 5x in 5 days is bullish then I don't know what to say to you

Lol, they overhype the shit out of that coins. Still, I trust ICX a lot.

>implying the dip wasn't because of BTC pullback for collecting free shitfork bux on the 28th
>implying the dip wasn't also due to BTC market sentiment thinking that we're at the bottom of the BTC dip and people buying in to get gainz
>implying TA means a goddamned thing in alt-coins outside of the 15m candles within an 8 hour window at best

user, I have some bad news:

You're fucking retarded.

>mainnet delayed
>they sold the news
>everything goes perfectly 90 degrees without ever stopping
You're not going to make it.

also this.

TA fags are fucking idiots.

B E H E M O T H

Refute this, FUDders. You're just gonna ignore this signal?

samsung stated clearly that it has nothing to do with this cryptocurrency. also there is no korean bank trading this coin or plan to trade it. vending machine is a meme. it's literally nothing. just a low budget advertisement.

I will type this in every ICX thread I see, this needs to be subconsciously linked

how can i meet chicks as stupid as you?

Not yet, but you can bet your ass they will be jumping on the icx train when it breaks $50 tomorrow

Is the picture legit? Big if true

Just another pump

Next one tomorrow

discord.gg/XuKHWZV

I’ll try thanks fren

>Those 10% on OKEX matter

Where did Samsung say no affiliation? Also the vending machine is a pic on ICON official twitter.