Drawthread: Orange tits edition

old drawthread >>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

vicusthemage.tumblr.com/
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonquest/images/8/8b/FullPlateArmor.png/revision/latest?cb=20110425210455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anchor post

Migrating from last thread.
Requesting a bounty hunter from space.
He looks like the alien on the middle except he have the same haircut as Polnareff from JJBA (the guy on the top right) and he is wearing the spacesuit on the left
His right arm is a tentacle holding a sci fi sword (bottom right)
I would like him to pose like Han Solo, with a gun in his left hand (draw the same gun if you want as long as he have one)
Please and thank you

Requesting an image of a female character, with medium length brown hair, yellow eyes, with purple makeup around the eyes, and wearing a loose dress or robe. She is slender in figure, and age would be around 20's. She is also accompanied by a snake, that is roughly 20 feet or so in length, that I would like incorporated in the picture. Whether she be holding it, or looking up at it.
I have provided the look of the eyes, and the look of the snake.
Thank you in advance, I'd really appreciate to see this made!

Migrating from last thread as well.
Requesting a male human ranger walking through an inn door with a giant wolf spider (his animal companion) in his arms and a tired smile on face.

He looks pretty much like the guy with the black hair to the far left, but with the middle guy's leather armor excluding the green cloak and fox pelt. He also has a basic shortsword sheathed at his side and a longbow slung over his back.

He's holding/hugging the same exact white spider the girl is holding to the right in the same sort of way.

Basically was my ranger after losing his animal companion in a near TPK and spending 8 hours straight with a ritual attempting to bring his spider bro back to life and barely succeeding.

My 3 year old keeps telling us that the Orange Man comes to get him and take him away when he is sleeping. I drew the attached crayon in a child like way to show my players. As the only witness who has seen this monster is a young boy whose sister was taken from their bedroom.

The Orange Man is a supernatural, nocturnal, humanoid predator. Highly stealthy (whilst moving slowly) and lithe able to crawl into very small openings to kidnap children and pets using 1 per day sleep spell (24 hour duration).

These hapless victims are carried back to the Orange Man's Lair, in another cramped dark space, to feed on later.

Sometimes captives are held alive for several days, perhaps as long as a week in a sleep induced state. Orange brown flesh similar in color to a molted pumpkin. 5'0 tall, lithe and sinewy. Approx 100 lbs. Small olfactory nostrils dot the creatures body. Excellent sense of smell. These nostrils leave open holes through the flesh make a feint whistling sound when the Orange Man moves quickly.

A Tiny mouth with small numerous teeth for biting flesh is for feeding only. Long black tusks are an offensive weapons dripping with a paralyzingly ichor. Sharp claws on each finger, perfect for slashing victims eyes, blinding them. To drown the Orange Man it would have to be completely submerged. So dont fall asleep children.

40k related request for a heavy gunner.

She's from a world of massive people. Wearing olive green fatigues and urban camo pattern carapace armour (sans helmet) and heavy boots.
She uses a hand-held autocannon with the grips inverted as in the reference.

Any kind of pose is fine, though for some ideas I'd suggest standing casually alongside her propped autocannon, with one end resting on the ground and her holding the barrel; or holding it by the grips and standing at ease.

Ideally the picture should include something to show her massive stature. Possibly a door frame?

Migrating request.

A picture of my OCs hanging out, talking, etc. For sake of more accurate poses and facial expressions, the guy is a noble and a knight, and the girl is an assassin who works as a courtesan part-time.

They look pretty much like pic related. Only addendum is that I want the guy to be a Goliath and the girl to be a Halfling, a la D&D, so there's going to be some changes to height and the guy will have facial markings. Also, their weapons of choice are mace and kite shield, and dagger and pistol(flintlock) respectively.

U already got ur fulfillment wots with the stupid fan fic?

Question: I received a black and white drawing in the previous thread. I loved it, but would like to see someone color and shade it. Can I ask for that now, or should I wait 2 or 3 threads?

>Orange Tits Edition
>monster has no tits

>drawthread police here

I think coloring is fine. Let me call dispatch. ;-)

Request for a Dacian Gladiator wielding a 2 handed sword/polearm Falx. Pointy Helmet should have appropriate gladiator stylized face mask. trying to come up with new (not historical) Gladiators but based on real history. Many thanks to you drawfags!

My old campaign is getting a starfinder reboot, so I would love to make a request for my character Catherine. She looks similar to the reference photo but aged down to look more late teens/early twenties and without the face paint under her eyes. I would like to see her in her school uniform, in any sort of casual pose casting/hold some sort of ice or frost magic with some sort relaxed/laid back expression.

Alternatively you can do what ever you want, I don't mind either way. Thanks!

I'd wait a few thread if you are not satisfied be it from the quality of the drawing or the lack of color (that's what I'am doing right now for a request I made a while ago, I had no problem with b&w but the face lacked feature, still keeping the drawing though, every request fulfilled is precious to me)

Or just request it again who cares, there are no limit to making those thread and in the end it's the drawfriends who decides what they will draw among the hundreds picture inside the threads

Aren't you pushing it a bit user? Your fullfilled request is right there in the OP and it's very well drawn

Are her lower legs cybernetic or simply armored? Is this character a teenager or is this a picture of her in her youth?

Not asking for a new request. Guess I just wanted to share my write up and this seemed most appropriate place.

I'm sorry officer it won't happen again.

Drawthread po-leece ridin' deep up in this motherfucka.

>implying I'm not double requesting in certain thread or even re-requesting two thread in the row

I'm a dirty cop user

Request for a reimangining of a Goliath from d&d in Judgement armor. Without the helm would be great.

Big intimidating red and black armored guy.

Her legs are simply armored in this reference, she is %100 human. In game she looks slightly younger than the reference picture. to me the reference looks to be around early/mid 30's while the character I am playing is supposed to looks late teens/early 20's

I'd like it if someone could shade and color the image on the right so that it is like the one on the left. However, please change the inside of his cloak and his crown to a celestial blue, and draw a white, fluffy cloud on his crown. His eyes are also celestial blue, and the hand protection on the sword should be on the other side.

I'm not sure what is more useless, the anchor post, or the moron who keep trying to force it....

I like the anchor post. Helps organize when people use it properly.

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

For the user who said they might finish it up.

migrating Requesting a picture of these three guys before everything went nuclear. Can be just their mugshots or a full-body picture.

Requesting art of my chapter master for a deathwatch campaign, chapter emblem is supposed to be silver not red. Also any art of any battle brothers of the chapter doing anything would be highly appreciated

Requesting a Suda51-style assassin modeled after an 1800s San Francisco crimp. I'd like the weapon of choice to be a slungshot and maybe a period revolver.

Thanks for sharing another artist's content! I'm glad she signed her name to it. A lot of content like this gets passed around w/o the original creator being credited.

Ooo, I like it. I like it!

Requestin our campaigns smug succubus turned priestess / quest giver. Shes their fave npc

Can anyone do my character from a Lost&Found campaign?
>Amphibious human with neck gills and grey dolphin like skin
>Short Brown hair and brown eyes
>leather armor and simple sword at hip
>May or may not be wearing red swimtrunks under armor, I'll leave it to the artist
>rail/coilgun rifle
>Confident expression

For reference, Lost&Found is a setting where lost people, civilizations, knowledge and gods end up and is a chaotic mix of technologies and magics. The character is a spy acting as a wandering sellsword.

Requesting a monk Kenku inside an arena. Wearing only robes with no armor pieces and no weapons.

Can I get two satyrs, both male (one with curled goat or sheep horns, the other with either straight antlers or deer antlers), both manning a machine gun nest? The one manning the machine gun has his armor on, the one manning the ammo belt has his off. Both wearing black barrets with a gold navigation compass star pin on it

Hey guys, I'm starting a Wizard webcomic, lemme know any critiques or things you'd like to see in it!

And just so I'm not entirely shilling, I'll fill a request in the comic style. So just let me know if you'd like a medieval request done in this style and I'll choose something, who knows if it fits the story it might end up in the comic.

Check it out here vicusthemage.tumblr.com/

For a shit spamed joke of a request that's been posted a hundred times? You bet bucko!

Requesting an adorkable young sorcerer boy, with a flippant/disobedient raven familiar. All other design choices are up to artist.

And even with the cowboy robot retard, this is the laziest request of the thread.

>vicusthemage.tumblr.com/
>tumblr

Draw your way back to where you came from.

Simple request for a Star Wars game. Making a Noir-style detective, but there aren't a lot of good pictures of a Male Pantoran.

Mainly just need a photoshop job on boxed-in portrait, as I am not a photoshop wizard, adept, or apprentice.

Lazy or giving the artist a good deal of creative freedom. A number of artists hate the overley complicated requests and want something simple to draw.

No race? no age? no setting or game?
That is not a request, that is a veiled attempt for somebody to get fetish fuel, at most.

I'd like a 48x48 pixel sprite image of an orange male Orc in iron blue armour. The Orc has red eyes, can be of either eastern or western in Orc type, and having tusks of any desired size, and can wield any weapon of choice.

The Orc has a simple sallet for a helmet has body Armour like this vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonquest/images/8/8b/FullPlateArmor.png/revision/latest?cb=20110425210455 (Though with no gold trim details) and is wearing chainmail shorts, leaving his legs bare.

The Orc is wearing iron blue bracers and simple iron boots of non-aesthetic quality.

As for reference to "Iron Blue" or metallic Blue, similar to the colours of this Death Knight's armour.

Is this from Doorf fortress.
It sounds like its from doorf fortress.

Robot Cowboy is a meme request. Not a real one. Go away.

cute

Delivery

is it from doorf fortress?

I like it. thanks user

Thank you very much!

Here you go, in between actual work.

no?

>A Succcubus blocks your path

>Tfw no sucky big milky out of Joan mommy gf's big tiddies

Please draw this guy without Khorne symbols, surrounded by dead tribal elves with a single female elf over his shoulder. The background is a hut village with the largest one burned down, the dead elves are (were?) armed with axes and spears.
I only need a black and white image, do tell me if you need more info.

Calm, friend. Your request is just as likely to be drawn.

hoping to see it finished soon enough

Hello, drawthread. If it isn't too much of a hassle I was hoping someone wouldn't mind drawing the death domain cleric I'll be playing in an upcoming 5e game. A human female at on the shorter side, around 5'2-ish, with an athletic pear shaped build and smaller chest.

She's a necromancer by trade, but more in line with one who preserves the natural balance of life and death and maintains the proper order of it. She just finds calling on the assistance of spirits to be rather handy and well within her liberty as a follower of the goddess of death and justice. She also loves her job and finds communicating with the dead to be rather peaceful and informative.

The image should be rather self explanatory, down to the colors. The only things not clearly defined is her skin tone is that of a milky white and the weapon is a pole-arm that would be taller than her haft and blade combined (About 8ft in total, with the blade around 2ft).

She raises my bone alright

On the one hand, I appreciate a good humerus pun. On the other, that was terrible, user.

Requesting the artistically inclined to help with a reveal. The short story is that a player the party left for dead has survived and has been actively Count of Monte Cristo-ing them.

1 removing his skull mask to reveal that he is man number 2. He suffered a pretty nasty claw to the face and has some bad scarring and is missing his nose, as I've poorly indicated in 3.

Thanks drawfags.

I made it because it was terrible.

But seriously, she's beautiful. Great work.

>fucking amazing
>done in less than an hour
Lucky requester, based drawfriend

as long as people dont mind no color ill be here.

I am sure plenty of people are happy to get B&W fills.

Anchoring my request for the user who said they'd give it a shot.

>Requesting a Warforged necromancer that looks kind of like a bulkier version of K2SO (right) but with a cape and some skeleton-themed attributes like SkullKnightmon (left). I'm thinking a skull-like faceplate? I'm not too picky, whatever you think looks best.

By god that was quick, and he looks positively morbid! You have my thanks drawfriend.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiick

It's coming along.

I am absolutely in awe of this. You've exceeded anything I could have ever dreamed up for the concept. This will easily be the best delivery I've ever received. You have my gratitude.

Migrating my request for a Slaanesh Champion.
She was human but has given over to many new mutations making her "less flawed". Her face was once human but her nose has all but vanished becoming nothing more than two slits for nostrils. She has needlelike teeth and a long barbed tendril for a tongue. She has a single smooth horn growing from the right side of her head like the old Diazmonettes. Her hair always seems to billow in the wind or flow about her as if she were submerged in water even when it does not make sense for it to move as such. She wears a combination of the "armor" both variants of daemonettes wear: the corset like torso armor that only covers her abdomen and lower chest while cloth is draped over her breasts and a loincloth covers her groin. She has digitigrade legs ending in clawed feet. Her left hand has long, sharp, talonlike fingers while her right hand is almost normal save her pointer finger has become an elongated tendril. She uses this tendril finger to wrap around the hand-and-a-half length sword like a weapon chain in order to prevent her from being disarmed. The blade looks similar to the one in the reference but thinner. Her arms and legs are mostly unarmored save for bracers and the odd doodad. Her loincloth is bears the mark of Slaanesh, as if her patron deity wasn't obvious.
Her name is Grelda the Flawed and she is currently an aspiring champion but during the course of the campaign I have planned she will take over as head honcho of the small slaaneshi warband and the pleasure cult they are controlling in the town as she takes one step closer to her ultimate goal: daemonhood.

If you decide to color it, the armor, cloth and Mark of Slaanesh should be the same as the references while her flesh is a close shade of pink to the blob under the mark.

Many thanks!

Unconventional request here:
I need a map of Miami-Dade county (Or just the greater Miami area is fine too) with all the districts/cities in it outlined, and with a scale (preferably in kilometers) at the bottom. Preferably in not too bright colours, but that's just optional.

I've spent hours looking for this on google images to no avail, please someone help me.

Requesting these two tieflings sitting together, each doing their own activity.

He's reading a riddle book with his reading glasses on, using a quill to mark his answers, and she is playing her lute.

He could be sitting in a comfy armchair while she's on the floor with her legs up and over his, all in his way while he tries to read and she's just plucking away.

Please and thank you.

You in florida?

No, complete opposite side of the continent in a different country. I just want to run a game in Miami.

Requesting a dumb meme pic because I am garbage.

Characters on top in left to right order of the pic on bottom. Far right would basically be a body with a weird alien slug creature head. Thanks!

Forgot to mention the 2 human characters are nobles and should be dressed accordingly please.

The slug thing can wear... clothes?

Oh, an underwater campaign? Sounds cool.

Ouchie

Requesting a male dark eldar, perhaps an archon. Daydreaming and or fantasizing about being cared for in a femdom relationship with a human woman looking like pic related.

Dark Eldar male is fantasizing about human woman in pic related hugging or holding him like a teddy bear while giving him head pats.

DEldar guy is hugging himself and smiling with eyes closed.

And maybe one or two of his fellow Dank Space Elves looking at him confused with raisedd eyebrows, also implying one of them knows what he's thinking about.

Thank you man!

Anyone willing to design a creature from an upcoming game of mine? It's basically a variant of the krasue from Southeast Asian mythology and adding some insect features to it. All the needed details are in the ref picture. Thanks in advance if anyone takes this up!

She sounds quite hot

>all those drawfags that also have tumblr

Guess not many reqs are going to get filled...

tell how the mandible is suppose to look under the skin i need more details.

And probably should have specified, I don't have a general idea for what the mandibles look like in particular. I envision them as resembling tarantula's legs, or something to that effect.

Ahhh I love it, thank you!