Emotions thread

If you're not a retard you've made sick gains. I'm up 800k from 10k and I've ALREADY cashed out 250k.

This is not normal, remember that. Don't let it change you, and this is coming from personal experience.

I've lived like a giant spoiled faggot for the past 3 months. Traveling, eating the best foods, fucking hookers, buy nice shit, everything....

I really do not feel good. I went to the gas station on christmas to get ice cream and there was an old lady working there. Alone, on christmas, for 9 dollars an hour...

I make her yearly salary in about a 2 days if I "try".

What can we do to help others? I always said if I made money I'd try to make the world better, but instead I've just been getting my dicked sucked and ordering take out 2-3 times a day. I need guidance, I'm 28 and this money is way too much

Last year I had 5k in my checking account, now I have 140k. What do I do, Biz?

if you really want do this stupid charity stuff, buy gifts and give them out

Post proof

life is not fair user, i also know this feeling. i don't work anymore since i make 300 dollars a day in bitconnect, yes im scum for being in the pyramid early but such is life.

just count your blessing, none will feel your pain or share a warm blanket in the hard times because they need themselves, its hard but its true.

If this is not larp kill yourself you piece of shit. I would fucking gauge your eyes out that get that amount of money. You have that much money and are still acting like a piece of shit. Kys.

how did you earn your money, by doing what exactly

also dont you have some friends or something to hang out with

just fucking kill yourself faggot, no amount of money or charity work will remove your gayness, just end your life already

yeah but everything is so meaningless now. We just aren't on the same level anymore, it's like there's nothing to discuss.

I can't even date anymore cause I'm too used to just calling a hooker and getting sucked off. I have a "madam" that sets me up with girls whenever I want (I live in a large US city)

I made it by XRP>DGB>ANS/NEO>BTC>IOTA currently parked in Ether/btc/iota

what would compel you to write something like this? Does it make you feel good telling people to kill themselves?

I wanna be you, OP

Currently have 3k in bitcoin, eth and litecoin

take a week off cryptos, try to actually do something usefull, get a job that takes maybe 15 hours a week just to get a purpose ( i know it sounds stupid but dont do it for money just do it so it takes your time )

probably get a job srsly, something ez to pass the time or help out at yr local charity or some shit

>pass the time

this is what the world has come to. you realise you live once then die right?

ure tellin me i cant respawn uwot?

man take some easy job, just to socialize, act like u dont have mad crypto gains and be normal
its what i try to do atm while i dont stand at big profit having a job is pretty fullfiling, not financialy neccesary

Help others?
Donate me 1 BTC
0x8f676d99bf80ad667ef9cba5bbcd67220eea9e8a
When i x5 it, I will start a thread with this pic and will donate 1BTC to 1 other person (or 2 anons for 0.5BTC) that has to do the same and so on. If this "chain" holds for a while . Allot of others will get happy with what you started son! Every time you see one of these posts you will feel good thinking this was you that started that!

1. 800k is not making it. It's a fuckton of money but it's not making it by most standards, especially for someone who lives in a major US city. There are houses is only decent locations that cost more.

2. Fulfillment is found through oneself and his achievements. The more you achieve through hard work and effort, the more confident you are in life and yourself.

3. Once step 2 is done, find someone to love. It may be hard because you're likely ugly as fuck, but it's possible. Do not flaunt your wealth before you find that someone.

4. I know this is a larp because if you made that type of money, your friendships didn't end because you "weren't on the same level anymore" it would be because the financial disparity would inherently produce a social disparity as well.

if youre gettting one , i want 0.5

>What do I do, Biz?
continue living your hedonistic life. You've made it brah, congratulations. I hope I'll get to your level one day. I've made 6000% since may, but started with $500 so it means fucking nothing.

did you just go all in on a shitcoin or diversified ?

quads says i deserve

let me have 0.25 then!

What to do? Stop larping you poor delusional retard

make a non profit, actually do things to improve humans' lives.

exactly. if you want to "pass the time" you might aswell kill yourself, desu senpai.

Here you go user.

twitter.com/ErikVoorhees/status/942777831058231296

And here I am, trying to understand how all of this work, trying to raise some money since both I and wife have serious health issues, but I have to work to sustain both of us. Would be nice to at least have a normal life. But I don't even have enough funds to invest seriously with crypto. And can't even find a good complete guide.
If you'd like to make the world a little better, here is an ETH wallet (mine): 0xE998Af8066F5Aa4E72D574F8252B59DA0e7e563d

Give me some money so I can go down your same life path. I am merely $-436

Fuck off pajeet. Make your own money

Where ever you go or use service give big tips to right persons. I have a few rich friends and if the person seems like a good guy, they give like x100 tip. You could also teach others how to trade, to be as successful as you, it's even better. Don't give someone a fish, teach them how to catch one.