I'm not fucking around anymore.

I want Pajeets OFF my fucking board.

I want flags ON my fucking board.

NOW NOW NOW NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14700482/
discord.gg/hY3pmR5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS FLAG THE JEETS

Sounds like you should get bazinga my friend! it will take you too the stars my brother.

>/pol/tards have autistic meltdowns after losing money
lmaio

So fucking sick of this shit. I'm going to beat the next Indian I see in person.

dear pls buy espers on yobit it 2x your money

show me bobs and vegaana pls

>/pol/tards
this is the siren call of the newfag redditor

Please buy bazinga and bounty0x coins sir, 1000x guaranteed sir, do you hate money sir? Sir

Aha yes pajets make so sick so sick my brother!!! off the bored!!!

Agree. Pajeets are fucking scam of the earth. They are the vermin of society, the bottom feeders of crypto trading and fucking parasites of Veeky Forums.

Every time a pajeet loses money in a trade, I cry a tear of joy.

I support this. Tired of fucking disgusting and smelly pajeets trying to scam everybody.

Who the fuck is even giving them internet? Can't they just fuck off and shit on themselves and leave us in peace?

Remember the poll is still going:

strawpoll.me/14700482/

We will get rid of half the shillposters if we do this.

Remember these fucking creatures are being paid to spam crypto discussion sites.

BOBS AN DVAGENE

Your autism is showing.

Please bring in the flags so we can spot the smelly poo in the loos.

>scam of the earth
hello Pajeet, we meet again.

We're just going to have to keep asking

yes please MODS PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning
10/10billion Pajeet lady

>damn, you know your shit.
>I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning
I was only gone for 3 days, when did this become a meme?

You think the flags will make us go?

Today, it was a legit pajeet response to a FUD thread about ODN I think or maybe LINK. One of those 'first 10 posts itt smell like poo and all have the same sweatshop IP from Mumbai' type threads.

No, but we can start ignoring your shit-smelling posts.

And as you get behind a VPN, I want you to remember, every single time, why you're doing it. Because you're a piece of shit from a shit-smelling shithole and nobody wants you here. Ever.

fuck u dirty american pig. my name is mohammed. get it right or i will fuck u with my small, dirty, curry-smelling penis

I'm verry sorry please sir, but I think you're paranoid. I have been on Veeky Forums for a long time now and have seen no evidence of "pajeets" thank you please sir.

SAME HERE!!!!

they won't be able to, the VPNs will get banned for one and secondly, they mostly work in sweatshops. They are paid to do this shit. The sweatshops won't be able to keep up with the VPN bans if they even try.

bich lasagna

What seems to be the problem Mr. Sirs?
t. Steve

Hahaha stay mad cumskins

>my name is mohammed
He hates Pajeets not mudshits; maybe if you dirty terrorists were better scammers he would hate you too

hello gentlemen and ladies even though I'm myself an american college student I believe indian people contribute this board more than anyone else I really don't understand why you don't want them

the posters who shill on this boards you had mistaken as indians must be actually muslim pakistanis and bangledashis

thank in advance for replies

why you LARP as a white

fuck your whore mother pajeet and get the fuck out of here

>Chinks, shitskins, and slavshits LARPing as Indians trying to take the blame away from their own nations

why pajeets say the word 'sir' so fucking often ?

dear sirs pls buy bazingacoin it will pump and moon

Mods please do the needful and add flags. We Westerners need quality discussions

Mods pls. I sell you my daughter for good price if you no flags, please. Thank you, sirs. It very racist sirs.

cause we are polite people

We are the biggest pump group and will close registrations soon. Join in now..

discord.gg/hY3pmR5

we need flags!

I like Baba-sen the cosmic barber

I want a fucking flag beside my post.

i concur. we need flags and mods who arent homosexuals.

Pakistan > India

Is there evidence of this or are you just BSing

So this is where all the "GET PAJEETS OFF MY BOARD" posts are coming from.

INDIA FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND PATHER

1 BILLION INDIAN FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND PATHER

THIS IS A REVOLUTION

WE DEMAND INDIA IP BAN

+1 to flags.

needs to be done, as biz has gone down hill mods, at least give us a statement why you wont.

when there's flags and people of all nations are found shitposting will you just accuse them of using a vpn

bitch lasagna???!!

Spreading the power of the internet to the 3rd world was one of our biggest mistakes. They should have been left in the dark until at least 2020, preferably forever until they figured it out for themselves.

u say wat u mother fukker

This x1000

fuck india

an indian guy invented internet and cpu you moron

What is the ultimate pajeet coin? If we could shill it full of pajeets and then crash the coin to zero we could bankrupt them all at last

Get the fuck out of here you dirty Pajeet garbage. Thanks.

go drown in your local diarrhea infested river

Flags pls

CPU? What's that, the Central Pooping Unit? Here in America we call that a highway.

I'm fucking american girls

This.

FUCKING PAJEETS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEE