Grand Alliance Death
>mega.nz/#!tuZgzAxA!ojKhBr9LXuyrENb3a2WdLRZbUrudSUSu7yE1aWla530

Grand Alliance Chaos
>mega.nz/#!0jo3QKpS!BW0rOwEW-BcBp3pUmM9zIRZxWxf3rMxXza1k9ZH9rfU

Grand Alliance Destruction
>mega.nz/#!l2gXDCBR!zRhlaZgiSxjf4MtcgktFUxI8DUTEnSIsjrE3suMCusM

Previously on /aosg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

tga.community/forums/topic/5839-general-aos-lore-thread/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-129812
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Sigmarines are actually not bad.

So what's everyone eyeing up in the gw line of products atm? Currently looking at the KO ironclad.

trips confirm

>999
yay

Why do you like them?

Maybe getting a Kharibdyss after I build and paint these Black Ark Corsairs, but I have a Sorceress on Black Dragon to paint first too.

was going to start a tzeentch army but vould not get my hands on starter packs, so maybe Ill just buy a box of spiders with the araknarok or whatever and increase my legacy collection

I'm thinking of getting Spire of Dawn since everyone keeps saying that it's going to get discontinued

Reposting for some more feedback, how does my sylvaneth list look?

++ Pitched Battle (2,000) (Alliance: Sylvaneth) [2000pts] ++

+ Leader/Behemoth +

Drycha Hamadreth [280pts]

Deepwood Spell: The reaping

Spirit of Durthu [400pts]

Warlord trait: realm walker

Treelord Ancient [300pts]
Deepwood spell: renewal
Artifact: moonstone
+ Battleline +

2x10 Dryads [200pts]

5 Tree-Revenants [80pts]

5 Tree-Revenants [80pts]

+ Other +

3 Kurnoth Hunters: bows [220pts]

3 Kurnoth Hunters: bows [220pts]

3 Kurnoth Hunters: scythes [220pts]

++ Total: [2000pts] ++

Skulls. I have two unpainted SoD boxes and primed the first rat ogre for the moulder warband today. I just need some bits and skulls for bases and objective markes

Just ordered my Kharadron Overlord book.

What are some things I should know/do when building them up?

The Grundstock Thunderers warscroll in the book is not legal, for one.

So from me just looking and staring at their rules for the last couple of days there are 3 things to consider.

1) if you want to use grundstock thunderers you'll need the ghb2 (unless they also updated rules on store)

2) avoid the gunhauler unless you like the model and just wanna use it for the model

3) Skywardens are a no go when engineriggers do the same thing but better for slightly more points.(and they use the same kit to make.)

Other than that you can pretty much go whatever way you want, get multiple frigates for a nice fleet. Or an ironclad if you want an army with a nice and fancy centrepiece. Also that they have a lot of customizability cos of the different skyport rules and that you can mix and match your own little rules to make a nice flair for your own guys.

So I just put together my first Death list at 1000 points. I've never played Death a day in my life so I'm not sure if this is good or not.

Vampire Lord on Nightmare
-General
-Ruler of the Night

Necromancer
Vampire Lord on foot

30 Skeletons with Spear and Shield
20 Zombies
10 Crypt Ghouls
Corpse Cart

930/1000.

Obviously my next purchase should be a Wight King, but should I just keep buying more and more skeletons? Halloween's around the corner and I really wanna spook it up

WE

Drop the ghouls because they wont synergize.

The wight king and skeles are good. Don't bother with grave guard, just get skeles. Big blobs do lots of damage and also are hard to move off objectvies because they regen

The wight king with black axe is a CHAMP.

Black knights are kinda crap, BUT They give you mobility.

Your necro is good and has a good ability.

Get the bundle kit with grave guard wight king and black knights, then just use grave guard as unit champions

>SoD box
user are you British, if so I'll buy it off you

IT HAS BEEN IN EUROPEAN WEBSITES but is available in NON EU websites for some reason

I think there's no good reason not to go crazy with the numbers.
Zombies should be 40, Skeletons 40, Ghouls at least 30 too.

If they kill ONE Zombie you lose the bonus already, and it's not hard.
If they kill ONE Skeleton, same.

If you get a Corpse Cart, maybe take all Zombies, don't mix them with Skeletons or Ghouls, so the whole group gets buffed.

Nope, silesian here. I have two of them and my LGS still has one on stock so I'm thinking about getting it just for more ogres and weapon teams - also my gf is playing high aelves.

Be honest with me - why people are so fuckin crazy about SoD now? Clanrats are a useless shit, warlords without clanrats are also a shit and noone is playing moulder. Why getting the whole box if you need only the weapon teams and the engineer you can get on ebay for cheap?

>Silesia
Is your part polish, german or Czech. I can't answer for others but I want SoD as it gives an army for me and someone else for £60 and it has square bases so I can play fantasy if I find a group that does that

>it gives an army for me and someone else for £60
Oh yes, that's true. SoD is a great deal but it gives you only ~700 pts per side so you have to buy two of these boxes to actually build a playable army. Still, it's the best starting deal but I'm gonna be honest with you - I picked rats because I was a newbie looking for a cheap army to give the AoS a try and I regret this. I mean I regret buying rats, not giving the AoS a try - the game is actually fun as hell.
If I would save more money and buy an army of "my dudes" I would still have fun with them - even if nerfed hard. After GHB17 release I ended up with a crippled army I don't actually like fluff-wise. Sure they were fun as fuck to play with for a newbie and I'm still gonna use them for skirmish but now they are no longer appealing to me - their only advantage (being both cheap and effective) just gone. Now they are mediocre at best as a mixed-clan army and re-making themas a pure skryre is not really this cheap. So if you like rats then try to hunt down the SoD box but if you want to pick them just because they are cheap - don't do it mate, just don't
>Is your part polish, german or Czech
Polish, sadly

Any ideas about how I would go about painting stormcast like they have bonemold armour?

And what bits i should use to give mohawks to everyone

I really like the sylvaneth line, but my heart belongs to elves so I'm just twiddling my thumbs

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Why are skaven getting so shafted by GW? The allegiances are CLEARLY made by someone who doesn't understand how they play and what abilities synergize well, and definitely doesn't understand the lore.

>clanrats are still not battleline for all allegiances even though their lore specifically says that they are affiliated with many different clans
>thanquol & boneripper don't have moulder or skryre keywords even though Boneripper is clearly a moulder creation and uses skryre tech
>skryre battle trait gives bravery for every 10 models but only two unit types can be taken as more than 10 units making the rule a fucking joke
>allegiance abilities and artifacts are a joke and none of them apply to all units in an army like other allegiances for other armies
>people who play skryre are choosing to use chaos allegiance because the new one is such a fucking joke
>removing tons of unique heroes and replacing them with nothing
>skaven are getting tons of attention with the release of Vermintide 2 and total war 2 but GW doesn't give a rat's ass about the tabletop

Cry me a river, my handgunners and artillery are 2 separate armies now

>clanrats are still not battleline for all allegiances
But they are. Clanrats are a universal battleline unit for chaos

Yeah I already know I need more numbers, I was just listing what I have so far.

I do eventually plan on picking up more skeletons and zombies. Mainly just wanted to know if the consistency of my army is decent enough?

Yeah I was thinking of dropping the ghouls. I have a Varghulf, but I feel as if that and the ghouls don't really belong, so I might just sell those to afford more of the stuff I already have

>in the lore clanrats can be affiliated with skryre
>lack the ability to choose a clan keyword to use skryre allegiance abilities

Why even have allegiance abilities for skryre if it's not going to benefit them at all? Meanwhile death global save works for all death models, not just subfactions.

Ah, you mean something like this. Sorry, I misunderstood you

Have you ever played with an auto-tabled army just because you liked the models?

Is the Ruinbringer Warband worth the 180 pts in a pure Cavalry focused Slaves to Darkness army? The bonus seems strong, but is it worth the pts? Could get 5 more Knights or 2 Chariots for the same price.

In Spear of Shadows there are Nagash-worshippers distributing pamphlets.

Check more info here:
tga.community/forums/topic/5839-general-aos-lore-thread/?page=4&tab=comments#comment-129812

any more details on that?

Jesus christ user what are you doing?!

Where are the warmachines or Troggoths? Where are the squigs?

I mean, sure play what you like but at least hace utility. My Moonclan got squigs, a warmachine, troggoths, fanatics and moonclan grots. Even that could likely smash its way through your core infantry.

>selling models
>ever
don't do it.
if you have painted stuff and sell it, one day you WILL regret it.

I just slapped the shit I already have together. I have a proper chaos army but meantime I was buying some destruction models if the discount was really nice

-Gunbusters- 1960pt Destruction

-Tyrant with Great Gutgouger, Battle Brew, Ravager
-Butcher with Cauldron
-Butcher with Cauldron

12 Ogors with Blades and Iron Fists
6 Leadbelchers
6 Leadbelchers
6 Leadbelchers
6 Leadbelchers

I like the recent fluff about Ironjawz killin a chaos stronghold, then propping up all the bodies on the battlements like scarecrows to lure in some Stormcast for an even better fight,

Oh right well fair enough then. Bit sad that while the night goblins got a fair bit of love, the original orcs got kinda shafted.

well unfortunately I can't really work right now because of chemotherapy, so if I want new models I pretty much have to recycle old stuff and sell models I'm not using.

Sucks to suck, oh well.

>sadly
Does your family stretch back to when it Bohemian/ Austrian
And yeah I'm thinking of getting scourge privateers or all mounted WoC

All the details are on the link I posted.

What are you working on /aosg/?

>Does your family stretch back to when it Bohemian/ Austrian
IIRC my mother has found information about our ancestors living in Silesia since 1800 but this doesn't matter desu. I said "sadly" because silesian citizens are treated by each polish government like some kind of subhuman. Hell, last year the ruling party parliamentarian was suggesting that people if people are demanding ethnic minority rights for silesians then they should be shoot down

Yeah, that's sucks. I love the goofy look of orcs and grots models so I was buying them every time I found a big discount.
>Where are the warmachines or Troggoths? Where are the squigs?
Is there any playable 1000pts list for the greenskinz that actually use mostly greenskinz units?

Anyone Wana give me a price estimate on this army?

King Louen
Paladin Standard Bearer
Damsel (2 on foot, 2 on horse)
Fey enchantress, resin
Bretonnian Lord on mount
3 Pegasus Knights
24 knights of the realm
6 knights errant
5 grail knights
Trebuchet with crew
7 converted questing knights
90 total peasant bowmen
47 men-at-arms
5 mounted Yeomen
13 stakes
Extra parts

About 90% painted, 95% put together.

I'm getting rid of them, I've got too much backlog, and as much as I love them, i can't keep them gathering dust at home.

How much for the lot? Also, you gonna be ebaying it all?

Not our fault your countrymen are LARPing as a "country". Silesia is rightful German clay. The rest of your shitty "country" belongs to Russia.
Poland is just an imaginary "nation". Your shitty ZCGBRZCZGLY language is a violation of human rights anyway.

Probably, but idk price wise, that's what I was asking

>55290460

please be the next thing

>55291047
>Ehh you mean Malekith was also too weak to withstand the flames.

you obviously never read the end times books. The short version is that bad people who wanted to be in charge of the aelves used magic to burn Malekith when he tried the fire test, then the same bad people used magic to make the next guy not get burned when he really should have been burned.

you need to go back to /wfg/ Malekith is the true king of all the aelves

Why so mad user? If you wanted to trigger me by offending poles then you missed hard - I don't like them as much as they don't like me and other Silesians so you can say whatever you want about them but don't use any "your countrymen" or "your language". I have my Godka and my Hajmat - Silesians tried to fix this country few times but poles don't even understand what the self-government or civil society stands for - monkey received the watch and broke it

make the scales and skin different colors. Purple goes with yellow

Ill buy it. post a link when you sell

about tree fiddy

Shit sorry to hear that m8
Yeah sell your shit off and go with something that you like.
Deathrattle is supposed to get an update, plus you get shadespire skeles (which will get AoS rules), and that new herald of nagash is supposed to work with all of death.

I think Flesheaters have had their release and wont get updates for a while, so youll be safe sticking to Deathrattle and soulblight

I played mortal slaanesh before the new GHB rules.
Ill keep playing them now that they are better.

Play what you like and what you like to paint.
You will be painting, building models and making lists 90% of the time. Only 10% is gaming for most people. So play what you love.
There is always the possibilities of things getting nerfed so if you just play whats gud, youll end up with paperweights that you don't even like.
My Chaos Lord on Manticore was 300 points of shit, but I liked it so I got one and painted it.
Now hes 50 points less and I can use him in my army, so I already had one painted up and now he'll see the table.

Gonna paint this magnificent bastard tomorrow.
Also I think that my corax primer might be fucked up. The Chaos black one covers my models smoothly. On the other hand Corax is powdery and grainy - it looks like a hoarfrost

Not sure but even before a combined arms list was still a better way to go.

Helooooooo duardin steamtank!

I think the white pigment is bigger because its they same with army painter.
I zenithal prime, so I do black and then spray white at a high angle.
Both my black and white are from Army Painter and the white is always grainy and chalky. The black is smooth

it's just a basecoat bro

I don't keep up with fantasy lore, I just know a big fucking nuke happened and the world shattered. so why are there now those big golden fuckers and out of game do they take the place of space marines in 40k of an easy to start and play army?

>go go power rangers, mighty dwarfin power rangers
>MASTODON

how fun and easy to paint are lizardudes? WHII got me kinda pumped.

Yes, Sigmarines are a chapter which can be played in both games, however you require the generals hand book for fantasy and 'warhammer 40,000 index imperium 1 Adeptus Astartes' for use in 40k

They're all naked so it can get monotone.
But if you mix it up you can unleash your imagination with wild colors.

As for difficulty? Easy!
They're much less clumped together than other factions, they're lean and somewhat flat, with open and extended poses. Their details aren't very baroque and if you want you can paint all their flesh in one color and all accessories in gold.

They are the human dudes in big armor that are easy to paint and overupdated with content that space marines are in 40k. Though lore wise they're completely different and in my opinion pretty sweet, while I find SM pretty boring.
as with any overly-pushed army, their sales are overwhelmingly supporting the game, but they've developed quite the legion of salty faggots who shitpost about them or ironically pretend to be big fans to troll people.

I'm doing skin layers for my mournfang cavalry!

I actually just ordered one off GW. I'm impressed that it's going away and the Canadian site still had it, since our localization is fucked normally. Haven't been able to buy Handgunners since AoS released.

Yep handgunners and DE infantry hasn't been restocked on the British site for ages

Don't call them Sigmarines! They are totally new and totally unique.
There is nothing like them! Yes they are easy to start and play, that's why everyone should play them!
Ignore the dinosaurs, rats, chaos crazies, flying blimp dwarves and ugly undead.
You DO want good saves right?
You DO want EZ painting with everyone being painted the same and looking the same right?
You DO want the cool and unique fluff of working for the Emperor right?

Well what are you waiting for? Get the AoS Boxed set. And don't forget to trade those weak and stupid Khorne guys in the box for more stormcast!

so like yeah as you can see exactly what I said lol

You're Canadian? Where do you play?

Tzeentch and sc vanguard both really appeal to me RN

I'm sorry I don't play your hobby enough to get your sarcasm. I hope you're really mad that someone was asking about your hobby, I was only trying to learn.

You fucking faggot
mm, right on cue too.

Eldar harlequine mohawks.

Get fucked reddit rats.

Probably going to pick up blightwar tomorrow. The only stormcast kits I don't have are the vanguard stuff, so it would complete my collection.

It's a phenomenon almost purely found online. In person the community has been quite nice and friendly. Lots of new people, and a decent amount of old dudes just excited about the game from what I've seen. Smelly grognards mostly stuck with fantasy alternatives, so the average odor has improved as well.

Online 99% of people complain about sigmarines and skaven getting screwed. In person people are generally happy but they don't much like waac lists.

>99% of people

Or actually very few with far too much time on their hands

Not him, but south east Ontario

So how do you anons like your skelebros?

Clean and white like they just came out of a College Classroom, or more of an earthy brown/tan?

I was thinking of doing my basic skeletons as all dirty and muddy like they were just risen, and making Graveguard clean and white, to denote their more "elite" status

Frozen, ice themed, with glowing blues and blacks to contrast the bone. Ice covered armor, rusty weapons.

Yeah that just looks silly.

Have any of you lot converted a Keeper of Secrets? I really need one for my Hosts but I just refuse to buy that ugly mini. My current idea was to fuse a Fiend, the Boobworm and an old Daemonette but people have been saying that'll be too small.

Reikland fleshshade v drucchi violet for best shade ever.

WHICH WILL WIN?

REPLY TO VOTE

Druchii violet all the way

reikland fleshshade

has more applications as a neutral shading color than a stark specific pallette color. it's like a lighter agrax earthshade

>keeper of secrets
>ugly

Its fucking hideous

Seems alright for casual play against your friends but if you wanted to bring it into a store, consider dumping them and playing Stormcast Eternals instead.

okay even if that's true (which it isn't) he's trying his best

He's clearly not trying his best because he's still finecast.

>Pump the place full of money because otherwise subhuman miners go full retard and burn the capital down
>Retards still want to be their own nationality even though 90% of them can barely write

I wish we could switch to nuclear or even fucking solar so the whole region could burn in hell where it belongs, the ever-whining entitled german rape babies that they are.

Nuln Oil

This. Most useful wash.

Love this guys