Hi, can I join your party?

Hi, can I join your party?

You look like you were drawn by that spirals guy.

You don't happen to do something spiraly... right?

I got a feeling this is all gonna be spiraling down towards something terrible.

Are you implying some sort of twisted plot?

Why not, we have been walking in circles all day.

If you don't have enough players you can just use her to make more. Though you'd have to settle for a pvp game. Out of character.

user that's just putting a negative spin on things.

Yeah, most likely, like everything is fine and then suddenly GASHUNK and it all goes to the fishes.

SWEET GOD NO

She can join, I need the sex.

The sad thing about this twisted tale is that all of you are referencing uzumaki, whereas she is Tomie from Tomie

Hahahahahahahaha

Laugh with me boys

Hahahahahahahahaha

She's basically a succubus. I'd get the sex.

Her bodily fluids inside of you could end REALLY badly

Relax user, I'm sure you'll find a hole that was made for you sooner or later.

Yeah but sex

Thanks, someone gets the reference.

I wouldn't allow her to join, she's the bitchiest of bitches.
The only solution to make her act like a decent human being is to disfigure her and torture her constantly since she regenerates. Not a played I would want at my table.

She's not a succubus, she's the Thing byCarpenter if the Thing wanted to become the captain of a highschool cheerleading squad.

You do realize how she deals with rejection though

Yeah but she's a sexy the thing.

I wonder what a ito/scp crossover would be like

>basically a succubus
The last time somebody got pieces of her body inside theirs they literally just became another Tomie. No. She is more like a fucked up uber-regenerative Hell Spawn that will eventually take over the entire world with her intense bitchiness.

You will also grow an insatiable desire to kill her, and provided you aren't a level 20 wizard, should prove quite a challenge.

Basically the only way to have a relationship with Tomie is to be a robot because:
1. Robots wouldn't be driven to kill her
2. Robots are really hard to kill

Calling Tomie a succubus is like calling a wolf a mouse.

Only if you're female, I think.

>Only if you're female, I think.
I'm pretty sure it would happen to a guy too given enough biomass but otherwise you're correct, it was an organ donation. I don't think her vagina juices would tomiefy you, but you'd ultimately be the loser of the situation since you can't kill Tomie and you will be consumed by a great desire to kill her until you eventually die as well.

I don't see why not.

The tomification happened after they removed the kidney (that became another Tomie), so it didn't need many cells.
The ways Tomie comes back are different everytime and she works more like a plot device than a coherent entity, but judging by the rest of Junjii Itou bibliography, I'm under the impression that a man recieving a Tomie graft would have a Tomie growing inside of him, eventually killing him, but wouldn't get tomified. It doesn't fit the narrative very well IMO.

Oh god, what am I writing

If Tomie were to set foot upon Hellstar Remina, would Hellstar Remina assimilate Tomie or would Tomie assimilate Hellstar Remina?

user STOP

Giant planet sized tomies made of tiny Reminas

Tomie would win out. Though then there'd be a giant Tomie in space.

I once used her as villain. Party understood the reference and immersed her in the acid. Not that it helped things in any way, but still.

Remina assimilate Tomie, if Tomie isn't dissolved by the Atmosphere first (as she has the resilience of a normal human, and acid prevents regeneration as every DnD player knows)

Real logic dictates that Remina would either destroy or assimilate Tomie, but narrative logic dictates Tomie would somehow survive anyhow.

Is Tomie Slaaneshi because of lust or Nurglite because of durability?

Slaaneshi as fuck.

Remina should have lava or something hot inside it, it could dissolve tomie

Fuck I love Tomie's concept so much. Especially reading it in one go as the idea that she's just some otherworldly parasite that ended up here and just continues to feed off of other beings but never enough to be completely eradicated.

>when they put her in the fucking sake

Stat her

Sure, do you Catan?

Her mutations and how her mere presence seems to ruin lives actualyl signals her as more of a tzeentchian entity, especialyl since she isn't exclusively motivate dby lust, but also shows emotions such as hate and monetary greed. Her hive mind is also distinctly Tzeentch-y, but I think it'd actually be best to call her undivided since once again there's a lot of Slaanesh and Nurgle aspects to her as well.

Cha 20
Regeneration: yes
Weakness: fire.

Catan with tomie

I mean, as long as nothing goes down, a night of catan with attractive company would be fun.

As long as nothing goes down

>men are driven mad in attraction for her
>will murder her, flay her alive, tear her to pieces, boil her into soup when she doesn't return their affections
>women are jealous or afraid
>has been dismembered and regenerated so many times there are dozens if not hundreds of independent clone-spawn running around screwing eachother over
>she just wants to be a normal girl and be left alone

Tomie... had a hard life...

If we say anything that involves pain and/or corruption is slaanesh and nurgle than all chaos is all chaos and all chaos is chaos undivided if we get that arbitrary with it.

She's Tzeentch because she is.

Yea

It's probably why she hates everyone

Storytiem?

>she just wants to be a normal girl and be left alone
yall are forgetting that time she killed and replaced a girl just to get access to her rich dad's moolah

Hellstar Tomie. No one can save us.

Theoretically someone could have a normal relationship with Tomie right?

She's evil, but only human evil not "spirals" or "evil head balloons" or "body holes" evil.

The only problem is the whole, lust for revenge thing

Probably not. It's implied that either meeting her drives you insane by supernatural force or that she has some sort of affect on fate where simply meeting and falling for her will ruin your life in some way.

Not even a long distance pen-pal relationship?

I'd actually love to see Ito tackle a Tomie story with that as the premise, shame that Tomie's over, I think?

>"hi tomie, I bought milk today"

>sincerely, user

>Hellstar Tomie vs Sayako

>tomie and user have a cute penpal relationship
>arrange meetup
>user gets horribly beat up by meetup
>never see each other
>continue relationship in hospital.

Fuck off spiral

Rude.
She's not a spiral.

NO YOU FUCK OFF, ANTI-SPIRAL!

I love how uzumaki is the only thing that can really beat the spiral energy besides just having a bigger willpower than the other person

user, uzumaki IS the spiral energy

N-nani!?

I fucking warned you fags.

One punch man could

Theoretically

>Black hair
>beautiful
>eldritch fetish

I know you wanted her to be scary Junji Ito, but man she hits my fetishes something fierce.

Tomie is not for lewds.

How much damage do you deal in a turn?

Saitama's punches USUALLY leave lots of gore around, which Tomie can explicitly regen from. So, from a logical standpoint, he wouldn't be able to finish her off, but from a narrative standpoint he probably would anyway.

Your cunt can join my dick in bed. The rest of you, idgaf. Can you cook?

user
don't stick your dick in crazy

He could destroy half the universe in one punch. And that's because the other half is behind him.

I'm 90% sure the gore comes from him pulling his punches.

But he could serious sideways jumps to create heat enough to carbonize her.

Let's not forget that his power is "cannot be beaten under any circumstances"

Oh yeah, I'm definitely saying he could beat her no matter what, but a basic non-serious punch wouldn't finish her off. I'd be more worried about all the poor souls that she could end up fucking over from the pieces that are flung so far away by the sheer impact of the punch and then the regeneration.

>End up being Tomie-fied just because she was punched into slime and like a piece of her living got stuck in your sandwich
Gives me the heebie-jeebies.

>character is essentially made of energy although he looks entirely human
I'm pretty sure he'll be fine.

Considering I play Dark heresy, I'm pretty sure we'd kill her. But then again, where there's one Tomie, there's usually several... That'd make a fun campaign.

>"have any of you received an organ,
?"

>"why have you single-handily dented the fuel supply?"

You better not fuck my house you whore

>some flat chested goth chick drives men mad with lust

I mean she's cute and i'd like to hold her hand

but c'mon Japan

>Theoretically someone could have a normal relationship with Tomie right?
Ashley Williams.

You're on Veeky Forums mate. That's kind of the whole 'thing'. Every day is a new nadir, a slow slide towards an apotheosis of banality and suck.

>He didn't get the spiral joke

She's really supposed to be a play on the Japanese concept of beauty.

Doesn't stop me from liking her, because I like girls like that. Mild yandere and eldritch horrors are also a plus.

When is Ito going to come out with something new lads?
And is there any other decent horror manga to read in the meantime? I finished Fuan No Tane forever ago and haven't found anything remotely good since.

I'd recommend song of saya.

Not really scare but kind of disturbing.

Other than that play pt or silent hill

She's also supposed to be a symbolic representation of abuse, as well.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NONO NO NONO NO NO NO NONO

You do realize how she deals with rejection right?

I went through Saya No Uto a few months ago, actually.
Ending had me messed up.

Song of Saya's alright but Urobuchi's insufferable nihilistic writing makes it a very hard read for me.

I can't really recommend anything especially scary like that or Ito's works, but a fairly good horror anime is Shiki, basically Salem's Lot in Japan, and probably the best representation of western vampires in japanese media..

She ends up becoming obsessed with you, instead, right?

>Urobuchi's insufferable nihilistic
Didn't he go on a diatribe in an interview about how happy people are the idiotic scum of the earth or something? Explains a lot

>When is Ito going to come out with something new lads?
I think he made a manga revolving around two teens, a brother and a sister, who had sold their souls to Satan for power, and started to cause people to melt by being even remotely near them for any length of time.

God, it's been years since I read all of Ito's work.

That man did some good shit. And he never explained a god damn thing, which was the best.

If you haven't read it yet, you should read Fuan no Tane. It's very similar to Ito's style and somehow manages to be even scarier, even if it doesn't have Ito's lovingly detailed art.

>And he never explained a god damn thing, which was the best.
I agree. I always feel empty after reading most horror stories because by the time the story ends the author has basically removed any sense of mystery from the person/monster/thing in question.
I vastly prefer Ito's sudden endings with an utter lack of any explanations over over-explanations that leave nothing left to wonder about.

Is he still making new volumes of the ones about his cat, the ones that mock horror tropes and his own works?

Theoretically we already have one thing like you, so no, two of these will be too much, look for another group.

Didn't his wife come up with the cat story?