*blocks your locker*

*blocks your locker*
>Hey user you nerd, do my homework or my brothers will beat you up. If you do a good job maybe I'll let you sniff my panties.

[columbine intensifies]

Nope.

/thread

okay

>Lean in uncomfortably close
>Please do that's my fetish

Eric and Dylan weren't good students, had friends, had gfs, and were generally just really edgy.

I'd rather sniff your brother's cock. Haha.

Did your school have hot Stacies? All the Stacies at my school were rude chubsters. The pretty girls were all super nice.

Chad and Stacy were almost always nice people, they only seem mean to some folks because those folks were the jerks.

wtf I love Karlie now

>Throw in two chocolate bars and it's a deal.
What? Folks ain't feeding me enough.

Ask for something more nutritious than a chocolate bar.

*unzips penis*

Whether I do your homework or not, your brothers are still going to sneak into your room at night to molest you. You'll feel bad about it because you know it's wrong but you still enjoy it.

I was the weird unpleasant kid with no middle gears at school.

This is not a game of escalation that either of us want to get into.

>*unzips penis*
>*UNZIPS penis*
>*UNZIPS PENIS*
I think I have been on Veeky Forums for far too long...

>So, user, every Friday night you and some other guys get together and play pretend in a basement?

It can't have been very long if you've never seen that post before.

>So, Stacy, every Saturday you and some other girls get together and spend hours shopping for ugly shit you don't need?

Yup, I love to roleplay. Now you roleplay some one getting raped.
>user Stop!
That is the spirit.

Not the most nutritious, but it's a compromise.
>inconspicuous, convenient to transport - can't expect of her to haul me a loaf of bread and brick of cheese
>comes shrink wrapped - can't chance asking for a burger, mean bitch might put god-knows what into it
>it's not asking for money (kids are stingy about handing off of money but will have no qualms handing off goods of the same or even greater value, especially if it's something they can conveniently pocket at home)
>reasonably nutritious for the size

MODS

Why yes. There's no other way a girl who looks like you would ever talk to me.

I remember that picture being an image macro.

*tips katana*
I'd like to see them try

>Violating our bodies and our terms of service.

Do you guys ever make one of you dress up as a girl and then make out with him? Asking for a friend.

H-he's fast!

Panties up front or no deal.

>user did my sister say our "brothers" were going to beat you up again? We don't even have brothers lol! Maybe you want to have tea with us some time?

I wish, but I can't find a group

Only if you bring your sister.