Thoughts on xby?

Thoughts on xby?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.0
twitter.com/XTRABYTES/status/945704004033671168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've believed in XBY since summer, sure I could have been investing my money in other more comfy places, but I feel it has real potential

Hope it doesnt moon in 8 days coinbase fucked me

Everything will moon early '18, assuming btc doesn't crush into oblivion before the 31st. But I think this one is a good RoI for '18 in general

Only coin I'm holding atm

2018 dark horse. Will pull a raiblocks

XBY is essentially the Super Saiyan fusion of ETH and Raiblocks. The tech is fucking nuts.

Why? There's been no real progress other than some photoshops of a wallet, an excel spreadsheet of "testnet" transactions, more stupid shit (Xfuel, mobile messaging app) being piled onto the project scope with no proof of PoSign, and ccr and bikerlezno saying, "oh yeah we've got five new devs , they're completely anonymous though" and "pump it up, PUMP ITUPPPP!!!! ;)"

Holding a small stack of 5k XBY - watching it closely.
Pretty much what this user said

The tech is smoke and mirrors with a bit of drupal

Thats why I'm hesitant on it but all these scam coins are mooning im trying to 10x

They just applied for binance, which shows that the whole thing is actually real (the fud was always about this).

Think of the fastest blockchain technology.
then think that the static nodes when live will put the circulating supply down 60-80%
do the math

this shit will go crazy when it lifts off.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1793468.0

Because this project means serious business. Xby's tech development is done in secret because its groundbreaking stuff.

See, they dont want this to do a x10. They want it to do a x100. They want this shit to compete with ETH, Stratis, etc, the big heavyweights. They dont want the tech coming out, and clearly dont give a shit that you are upset that there isn't any hard proof released yet. There will be in due time. If you dont like it, dont invest. But dont go calling it a scam when all it is is speculation.

See you post because you know that there is serious development behind the scenes. The roadmap is serious business and desu it does not adequately describe the full potential of the platform. No scam project goes this far, sorry.

Because fuds die eventually, or survive to become real. This coin has had it's ups and downs, but it consolidates higher every time. Other than believing the tech behind to be real, I feel like there's going to be a lot of emotion driven market behind it

>The tech is fucking nuts.
can you defend this statement a bit more?
not Veeky Forums style, but with proper arguments, or can you actually show, prove that the tech is really fucking nuts and ahead of a lot of other coins?

Where's the proof that someone from the core team applied to binance? All I see in discord is ccr's usual "soon" and it will be amazing, borz is an extreme genius

Next big thing
Aion req ark too

public testnets

twitter.com/XTRABYTES/status/945704004033671168

If the tech is amazing why did they rebrand a scamcoin Bitmox? Why not just create a new coin?
Bagholders trying to recoup.

They posted a screenshot on their twitter

"super saiyan fusion of ETH and Raiblocks", yea that's the best description of the project in layman's terms.

You're requesting something people can't prove right now. These are statements you are looking for on biz, rumors and insider information. It doesn't get any better than this. Take it or leave it.

ultimate pajeet coin

redpilled

Ethereum is open source, why isn't xby? I don't know that there is serious development behind the scenes. It would be great to know if there actually is.

I too have a magical coin with great potential. It uses a revolutionary consensus algorithm called proof of status. Each node has a hierarchical status and a special insignia that they stamp blocks with. Then a block is "knighted". The knight chain and subsequent earldom platform can send faster than light secure messages and utilize the quantum knight algorithm to solve cancer and diabetes

This is all being engineered by one blind Serbian genius warlord he is developing the coin ;)

Because Ethereum has had the backing of an entire alliance of Goliath companies to keep on top of the competition and try and develop.
>This is why Ethereum is the coin of 2018

Do you have a website, 1500 people in a telegram, detailed roadmap, a testnet? A full dev team?

No? Oh, ok. Perhaps you should stop being a smartass.

How much of the $1MM average daily volume on cryptopia is ccr's? I'm fairly certain he started with 100MM xby. Why hasn't he disclosed his wallet addresses or holdings? It seems like he's just stringing everyone along with "soon" "amazing tech" until he's cashed out.

I'm gambling on it, and not much money.

If it pans out to what they say it is/will be, great.

I have proof of status and my earldom platform

And sure I have a full dev team, they're all anonymous though and there's between 1 and 17 of them

Oh wow, you're so witty and cool! You sure showed him. Yeah, your trolling is on another level. For real, I'm in awe.

You still haven't answered any questions