Is Stellar worth investing in or should I stick with Ripple?

Is Stellar worth investing in or should I stick with Ripple?

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/
fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/
discord.gg/qhFVAxQ
medium.com/@anthony_barker/tempo-powered-by-the-stellar-network-has-been-selected-to-join-the-tokyo-government-blockchain-76d6035af7a6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

both safe picks, I invested in both of them.
xrp was really reliable even when all coins went down like 30% a week ago or so

>stellar.org/
>fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
>emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/

Decide for yourself

I'd say both is fine since it deals with a lot of banks and storages to the blockchain.

Stellar will be huge in Q1 2018. Huge news coming. Ripple is overextended in price right now and will correct huge after this massive pump.

Think of a savings account when you invest in xlm. It almost never moves but very safe.

lol wtf.... up 400% vs BTC in a month when BTC was having its huge run.... And another run is coming very soon

Sorry. I am for XLM, but probably worded poorly. What I'm saying is that XLM is very safe and moves relatively slow compared to Pnd shitcoins as it strives to be serious.

Literally the only people who say this are the ones who bought ATH last week and are emotional about a BTC crash.

Clearly its your first BTC 'correction' and you will soon see that once the weak hands are gone, it'll rally up.

It has been very resilient against BTC dumps, it took a hit from the recent BTC pump though. Look at the daily chart, massive cup/handle forming. huge news coming Q1 2018 will be big

What is your prediction for XLM end of q1 2018?

over $1 imo

this

Fortune says lumens is temporary and banks will issue their own crypto next year to replace lumens. It’s going to 0 satoshi in 2018, dropping my bags.

Fotrune Magazine. Can you think of a magazine that's more deeply engrained in traditional monetary policies? You think the readers of that magazine want to hear their world is changing? Do you think the owners of that magazine want their world to change? Their FUD campaign will not end until their traditional establishments and processes are in ashes

This.

believe me, after these guys are through with it, you'll be glad you did two things that day: buy XLM and join this discord, discord.gg/qhFVAxQ

Lol banks were always going to create their own and use ripple/stellar as guinea pigs

>issue their own crypto next year to replace lumens

They'll issue their own crypto but their crypto asset will still accessible on the Stellar network

Have fun FOMOing because Stellar isnt just about banks ya idiot, go read their whitepaper before trying to talk down on one of the biggest players in 2018

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Another news related to stellar
medium.com/@anthony_barker/tempo-powered-by-the-stellar-network-has-been-selected-to-join-the-tokyo-government-blockchain-76d6035af7a6

>Source needed

idiot.

How does ripple going up 500% in a matter of weeks fit into this idea of banks making their own crypto? Stellar is next. If you're cool with missing an obvious 500%+ on stellar then that's cool. We here to make money or not?

But it seems like other than banks they have no big partnerships. Why would a lumen be worth anything once banks are done with it? Ripple had huge volume before, stellar doesn’t look the same I’m sorry.

I believe a lot of people were concerned about that being temporary. XLM and Stellars are different because XLM is included to pay transactions and used as an asset. IBM just said other assets are going to be used so it doesn't change the situation.

i would like that to be true, but its not even getting any new investors

>full disclosure, I have 63,000 XLM

I mean, you can't really factor out the recent news with Stellar joining Tempo. We're going to get new investors eventually from Japan.

What are you talking about "new investors"... are you saying coin holders, or investors in Stellar the business? IBM isn't big enough news for you? You will fomo into Stellar when FairX launches in Q1 2018, as will everyone else. May as well buy early like any smart investor.

i mean the coin, the price's relative non-movement is suggestive of no new buyers

Dude... zoom out on the chart.... it needs to build support at this price level. Do you even TA?

Obvious 500%? Come on dude. You’re saying xlm will be right between bch and litecoin? I do think this can 2x before it dies.

Bought at 350 sats in November
It’s around 1500 sats now and found a good support

Suit yourself.

Don't want to be bias or anything. I believe if XLM has a chance to become part of the top 10, 2018 would be the perfect time for them to enter. Since the IBM news launched back in October, it has became part of the top 25 coins. Currently below NEO and above QTUM.

>Do you even TA?

No, I don't. TA has no empirical support.

Hmm, weird... I keep making gains with it... oh well, I'll just drop it and go with whatever biz is shilling. user says there's no empirical evidence to support it.

Yeah ... so ... this coin isn't going to die... it will overtake xrp in terms of rating and if people really want decentralisation from banks will take most of their investors aswell...

>Bch
>ltc

Two trash-tier shitcoins who shouldn’t even be in Top 20.

Sounds like someone is trying to cast FUD. It won’t work. XLM will succeed.

The market will change in 2018.

Well, I wouldn't say it has NO empirical support, it has some, but its mixed.

There are plenty of studies showing no effect and plenty showing some effect. The problem underlying most, according to a review of 100 studies or so, is that shitty academic research (shocking!) underlies them all.

If there was something to TA, even if all studies of TA were done poorly, we should see roughly the same answer.

2018 will be the year of adoption. And Stellar will have it in spades. You are missing your chance on a nice big dip as we speak.

Ripple you nigger

No dude, im sorry you're shilling isn't good enough

> other than banks they have no big partnerships

Get out of here Ripple bag hodler, or join the train now before you FOMO hard

Like anything else... there is no silver bullet. TA helps me have confidence in dips, and knowing when is a good time to sell. It helps me predict future movement with way more accuracy than you would believe based on your opinion of TA.

Even basic TA should be in your tool belt. It's one of three analysis types that every trader should have. All are important. Never discredit information when money is on the line

I hold both actually. But from what I read I feel stellar is going to be used abused and thrown to the sidelines when a shiny new model comes in. Just like employees and whores.
Also this isn’t ripple vs. stellar and it never was, then can coexist but only one won’t live past 2018.

>what I read

Based on your past responses I can assume you read bullshit

The only thing going to be washed up is Ripple as there is no point of them using Ripple when a company can help Banks make their own blockchain.

You know whats not going to be thrown away? A platform that enables anything to be used as a viable asset and can be transferred across the internet faster and smoother than email. Stellar can be used as an anchor for all other sorts of things as well

Especially when its cheap and easy to start using, aside from being open source

And someone who hodls an investment, its not wise to tell other people to sell since that will make your investment go down. Makes you wonder

This guy fucks

She's prolly getting paid in XLM. What are you still thinking?

I'd fuck the literal shit out of this chink.

>What are you still thinking?
Those legs should be wrapped around my lower torso

:3

Stellar is a non profit

Stellar Development Foundation is a non-profit organization that works behind Stellar platform

Thanks for the clarification... replace "business" with non-profit and my statement is corrected.

>Stellar platform

which is open-source*

I think he was referring to the overall usability of Stellar, that is the more NEW businesses use it, the more Stellar itself will grow

Stellar isn't a registered company though

Wake up snake

NICE BODY STELLAR LADY