Read the new whitepaper.

dymaxion.burst.cryptoguru.org/The-Burst-Dymaxion-1.00.pdf

>lowest transaction fees
>greenest crypto out there
>Smart contracts
>easy microtransactions
>Mining done on hard drives, no need for crazy ASIC miners

Never been so comfy holding a coin.

Ignore all the pump and dump shit from the past few days. This is THE crypto to be in going into 2018.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/PoC-Consortium
discord.gg/2GNJ9N
discord.gg/BQche5q
discord.gg/XuKHWZV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bags are heavy, knees are weak.

hf with ur "ass" joke whitepaper and 100's of spelling errors
pajeet

you forgot to mention that it is literally capable of 100.000 transactions per second

True, where's that gif ripple made showing off how many more transactions per second they can do than btc, bch, etc....we're going to need a new one.

Just stop. Every thread about this is met with HURR DURR PAJEET and a bunch of FUDfaggots naysaying. If that's the response then just sit back and let these faggot FOMO which will drive the price even higher. This isn't some PnD than needs shilling

1) Go to this coin Github account and review "their" commits.
2) Go to their subreddit, have a look at the topics, dig deeper into replies and WHO reply
3) Go to BURST official website, does it not remind a template website from anywhere???
4) Did deeper into their forums, look at the dates, questions, replies
5) Can you find info about the "team" behind this coin?
6) There's been some threads here at /biz regards PnD schemes with McAfee at 21st Dec with instructions about PnD and that the developer of Burst is involved too.

Trust your instincts, user, would you be ready to keep this coin for long if it dumps onto you??

What actual benefits dis coin delivers to the crypto world... See...

oh look, it's the White Knight copypasting his weak argument.

this guy again... holy shit get a life dude

>open white paper
>see advanced maths
>mfw

>20x on the 26th
>gonna be YUGE, bigger than verge
>$1-$5
>can barely keep 400 sats
lol nice pump guys

who claimed 20x on the 26th, brainlet? Source

READ the thing. Don't just look at the pretty pictures.

I have a life. But you guys will be exposed in your true light. This is my promise.
ProTip: if you want to shill and pump a coin, be smarter next time, shill & pump some coin and team behind it with a future. This way not only you will do something good for yourself but others and the market in general.

That’s the old page pajeet

See whales don’t wanna U to buy they refer u to the wrong page

github.com/PoC-Consortium

again?

this is literally copypasta, jeez

you obviously have no life when all you do is white knight, spam winky faces and say shit like /thread on your own comments. You are the epitome of a redditor trying to fit in with the sekret klub. No updoots here faggot, only keks

THIS COIN IS A SCAM

GET OUT BEFORE IT HITS THE FLOOR

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING RETARDED

i'm still holding but these bags getting heavy

verge boi

This shill is paid to go on Veeky Forums and reddit to spread his bullshit. He has been caught referring to the wrong github repo to support his shill arguments. The jew is trying to fit in again.

iz dis wher I get to da sekrtz Klub?

He said they will only dump AFTER 20x gains. They never said they will make 20x gains on the 26th. Learn to read faggots

thank you poindexter

If I ever had a kid who looked like that I would throw it off a cliff before it got too large

I have knowledge to hold as this coin will be a minimum 3x gain in a month.

My source isn’t that boi guy either. Multiple groups confirmed

source please

can you atleast provide some proof? link to group

PROOF?

Look you retards, you either buy or you sell. No inbetween, no proofs, no nothing. You either believe or don't. I don't care.

discord.gg/2GNJ9N

I've been following this guy for a few months and hasn't let me down yet.

Get a lambo
discord.gg/BQche5q

So you guys just decided to open a new thread as the previous one had too much eye opening info about Burst, no?
Look, try however much you want, you both and me know it's a SCAM. And we both know you got/will get incentives to shill this coin.
Let's just cut the crap. Move onto pumping a good project.

>you guys
again, you're a paranoid schizophrenic if you think this is a sekret klub

Just trying to cast doubt into people’s minds. Definitely shaking their bags.

Whatever same song and dance. Go buy the next popular coin on here

They did the same thing about link.. now they all buying it up

>stinky linkies
not even once

BUT BUT... MUH BAAAAAAGS...

20k burst checking in, will I make it?

Do u like 20k in a few months or 100k eoy 2018

I just can't believe someone dedicates his life to shitposting on Veeky Forums. I've seen you in these threads all day long here. I'm genuinely concerned for your mental health, man. You've been screaming and repeating the same lies all damn day long. Telling people to kill themselves over and over again. Raging over some random coin. Get a life, man... Or seek help. Breathe.
You think anyone who doesn't agree with you must be wrong and somehow didn't do the research.

You're a typical Bernie voting SJW who thinks everyone is hitler and everyone is retarded if they don't agree with you, because you're the smartest man in the world and you're an expert on everything you read a 500 word article about.

Either contribute to this thread with reason, arguments or memes. Get your mental illness away from this board.

Sorry, this coin is a SCAM. You will be dumped on.

Why do you care if we buy into whatever you consider a scam is?

Can you, please, show me my comments screaming? Can you prove I am alt-left? Can you prove your coin isn't a SCAM?
I will tell you once again, I did buy into this scam a couple of days ago baited on your shills about it. So I was happy and chilled waiting for the news. A couple of days later, I decided to do a proper look into this project. It's website, it's own forum, materials about the coin, articles, reddit posts, comments, it's users, who they are, what do they talk about besides Burst subreddit etc. Then it clicked suddenly, all signs are that this project smells, and smells REAL bad. That was the time I took out all my my holdings from this coin. And thank God.
I know your plan about this PnD. I asked myself why this PnD plan got publicised.
Once again, if you got an IQ above two digit range, you will figure it out.
And to you, shills, do a PnD on some coins worth investing.

Ok ty goy, you can leave now.

Is that you, Malarkie?

I gave up my ripple for this 5 days ago. Trying to be patient but gettI have JUSTD on my gains.

I will tell you why: the reason being is the general and accumulative advancement of our species as a whole. You might think this is a fucking joke. But!
I truly believe in crypto, decentralisation of power (of any kind), I believe that human kind is capable of so much more when working together with a salt of competition.
Hence, crypto is one of those ideas that *will* transform this world, and will transform into a better one.
Hindering it's speed with obstacles just to satisfy egoistic and selfish goals is at least naive and destructive.
Hence once again: if you must shill, shill a project that DESERVES it

Funny enough, I sold my 160k Burst for Ripple, and THAT was a GOOD decision. Probably will HODL XRP it till the end of 2018.

Wrong guess

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nobodies gonna buy your bags faggot

You bought a shitty scamcoin and got pump and dumped!

Im gonna switch back to ripple before the new year.

I think ripple will be 10$ by EOY 2018

Some say it will be $50 by then, who knows. Should Ripple reach this, I'll be millionaire just from this coin alone.

Usually when people start FUD on a coin, it is a good indicator that the coin is going to rise.

Filled up some bags with it. Thanks OP.

It's backed by the Jews so it won't fail.

I'm just hoping I can get some sweet gains here and go back to ripple before it gets on coinbase.

True if true. Read my first post about Burst on this thread. Let the reality kick you in the nuts.

So true

It's a good tech overall, but yes, I will cash out Ripple EOY 2018. Don't want to support it for too long.

your first post on this thread is confirmed disinfo though, why would anyone listen to you if that's the thing you're pointing to as "proof"

Your master PnD plan ain't work out this time for sure, guys. Hohoho, Merry Christmas!

>teleports behind you
>I ain't letting no one shill in MY sekret klub

Retard. Nobody wants your bags.

Prove me wrong. Should be simple if you believe in Burst. Also, that name

Don’t need a PnD this is halrious.

Coin price will speak for itself in a week.

Stay poor faggots, most of u will loose ur money and wish u stayed.

Good luck

>BURST - A New Beginning
holy fuck has this board gone gay

>that name
>Anonymous
Found your family reunion picture bruv

Went into XRP on 20th of Dec. Feels good man.
Why you hate money is beyond me. Shill tech dat makes progress.

you referenced a github used by the old dev team, not the new one. Disproving someone who disproves themself by providing disinfo isn't needed

I've got 50k burst.
Adamantium hands here. Did all my own research. Only an idiot would read that WP and think this wasnt undervalued.

This is true, I had a look into the new repo, my bad. Looks much better indeed. How about other points?

This. I looked into it myself as well. Has the whitepaper been implemented yet? No. But this coin is certainly worth a shot.

this is the worst written whitepaper i have ever tried to read

THIS FUCKING THIS. This coin has no reason to go up lmao.

an hero

It's going to the moon in 4 days, hold it

discord.gg/XuKHWZV

Just disprove them for me, you already disproved your key point why stop there?

Do I need to copy pasta dat post > 5530202?
Lift your hand, bro.

>he doesn't even know how to properly link a post

So who told you about our sekret klub? We're gonna need to revoke their membership now

What program is that?