5e campaign

>5e campaign
>Party discovers Thieves Guild harrassing city hiding in sewers
>Crawl through sewerage to find them
>DM starts describing our journey before snorting and bursting out laughing
>"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POO!"
>Literally spends a solid 15 minutes gasping for breath and saying poo over and over and trying to start again but laughing again when he tries
>Other player starts giggling and whispering poo as well and the two of them keep up a cycle of retarded laughter
>Try to get the two of them to shut up but they both keep shrieking poo
>Myself and 3 other guys get up and walk away
>Next day DM kicks us from his group saying we embarrassed him

I believe that this happened exactly as you said it did, but more importantly, I miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums.

Shut the fuck up.

I believe that this happened exactly as you said it did, but more importantly, I'm glad we don't have quest threads on Veeky Forums.

I believe that this happened exactly as you said it did, but more importantly, I have a screwdriver stuck in my asshole, send help.

I believe that this happened exactly as you said it did, but more importantly, assuming the poop would enter the 40K universe and encounter the Emperor, who would win?

I mean, that's a lot of poo we're talking about.

Back to your ghetto, questfag.

I believe that this happened exactly as you said it did, but more importantly, is putting dominant women in my setting magical realm?

lol poo :)

I believe that this happened exactly as you said it did, but you should include more dominant women in your setting.

Is that important?

I believe that this happened exactly as you said it did, but more importantly, the poo wouldn't stand a chance against an Archmage, putting theminto the same campaign doesn't even make sense unless you massively nerf the Archmage.

No

I believe that this happened exactly as you said it did, but more importantly, if I fuck the undead corpse of an opposite gender clone of myself, how many crimes against nature have I committed, and should I care?

Yes.

>Thieves Guild
Dropped.
Tell your DM to worldbuild better.

I believe that this happened exactly as you said it did, but more importantly, is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

wut

Any average clown equipped with a pair of custard pies, big boots and a squirting buttonhole flower could wipe the floor with him...

What would you do instead of thieves guilds?

AL Ratcino, head of one of the families of Wererats and at war with the Dogefather leader of the werewolves.