ODN what now?

3 days after beta launch and at 50 cents. I'm glad it didn't dump back to 20 cents.

we just hold. won't make same mistake as with SUB. this is going to gain value.

Hello fellow ODN bros, the plan is to start sucking some dick on the side to make back our catastrophic losses.

Don't get JOOSTED guys.

we have a product, doesnt that Count anything :(

when is the next pump?

but
but
i am straight

When the fuck did you buy? It was between 20 and 30 cents FOREVER. Unless you bought at the top. I will never understand brainlets like you ignore a good cheap coin then see it double or triple then buy in then it corrects then you wanna suck Dicks to makeup your money.

BTC was also 20 cents for a while
dumbass

why u mad at him, he isnt even fudding our odn? If people Like u are on board i should sell

ICO buyer here. The project could still succeed but not for a while until the team gets their shit together. I sold because there are new projects with greater profit potential right now.

Did you even read my post and who it was directed at?

I still believe in the ODN team and the product. I will continue to stake my masternode, happily.

yup, accumulating without doing a damn thing.

It hasn't gone to 20 cents yet

Ya it was 22 cents, I just said 20 cents for propaganda purposes.

Give it a few days once a few whales start dumping

patience. Either it succeeds or it fails. ETH was $7 this time last year and did nothing for the first 805 of its existence relative to its current price.
You are not getting any quick gins off ODN but it might get some pump and dumps before it hits a new exchange. A new exchange should help but it is really going to be down to how many people write things for the platform. Even NEO only has a few people using the platform. You get a few apps written for it and boom, $40 an ODN. Until then it is a waiting game. The fUD lately is probably pajeets doing it because of the fact IT CAN APPLY FOR BETTER EXCHANGES NOW so may get added soon and also bag holders fudding so they can get people countering their FUD to feel better. So chill the fuck out.

I mean 'bump' lets get as many ODN pics to the top of the board and get people to notice it wohooo...

Notice it's a scam?

How does odn a scam? Have you seen the top 100 coins?

>How does odn a scam?
Take a grammar lesson pajeet.