FUCK I waited until too close to the airdrop and now NXT has JUSTED me

FUCK I waited until too close to the airdrop and now NXT has JUSTED me.

HOPE IGNIS IS WORTH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/946148716712513537
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the snapshot hasn't happened yet lmao currently on block 1635506, IGNIS snapshot isn't until 1636363

You misunderstand. I was trying to ride the pump of people preparing for the snapshot and waited too long :(

WHY IS THIS NIGGER COIN DUMPING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

got in at 7k and im getting scared boys

people who are dumping think the snapshot already happened. just hold faggots, it won't be snapshotted until between 2AM and 4AM PST

I'm in since 6, sold at 14, an re entered at 8. This shit is top volume in bittrex, are we being player by whales?

What the fuck do you think will happen after the snapshot?

WHY IS IT DUMPING SO HARD FUCK HELP ME HELP HELP ME HELP HELP ME HELP HELP ME HELP

You guys should have sold at 13k sats when you had the chance, now it's freefalling because they don't want to get dumped on after the airdrop.

the fuck went wrong??????????????????????????????????? AJJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT IS ALREADY BELOW MY BUY-IN PRICE
(((JUST)))
PLEASE GO UP AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT

How do I collect my NXT?

Whales playing you guys. Look at the trading volume

no fucking shit dumbass, but no point in dumping it before then if youre in it for the free IGNIS

THERE'S STILL TIME TO GET OUT WITH MINIMAL LOSSES BEFORE IT REALLY TANKS SUB .90 SELL SELL SELL

Switch to Ardor mate

Buy the rumor, sell the news. But btc bull run was the real culprit here

Is it going up now or is this a trap?

u retard, ppl who dumping now already know this will dump hard if you stay until snashot. I got in below 1$, dumped my bags 2 day back. I wont care that ignis shit.

You are all fucking idiots who fell for the "free coins" meme

You should have bought Ardor instead.
Ignis is literally worthless without Ardor blockchain which releases on the 1st.

>angry because he's missing out on free coins that will be worth >$5 in January

stay poor

Mcafee just announced NXT as coin of the day. Pumping hard

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/946148716712513537

HOLY SHIT
TOP KEK