Hey baka onii-chan SKYCOIN gonna rise again

Just wanted to inform my cute bois and girls that we are soon done correcting and will aim even higher this time. Do not miss out.

t. payed skycoin shill

Skychan is best girl

no doubt

I head she had a hot sister ...
Anyway it is really hard to get cheap coins right now for fucks sake. I want the otc back

what coin?

thank u based sky shill

SKYCOIN

its a shitcoin on shitopia and looks like it came out of nowhere with this weird cult following. People on their telegram are completely insane

WILL REPLACE BOTH BTC AND ETH

3 YEARS

>shitcoin

nigger you are retarded

at least I am not a faggot ;)

Sky to 300 in 6 months

SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN

WHAT IS SKYCOIN?

Skycoin is the next-generation of cryptocurrency - significantly faster and more secure than previous generations. Skycoin has evolved beyond mining and uses a groundbreaking novel distributed consensus algorithm, Obelisk to deliver a peer-to-peer network that is truly decentralized and user-centric. The result: Skycoin is owned by its community, unlike Bitcoin whose network is dominated by just two or three large Chinese mining farms which wield a disproportionate amount of influence over the network.
Skycoin has a robust ecosystem that includes a growing number of multifunctional tools and apps, the most important of which is Skywire: a decentralized internet service provider.

SKYWIRE: A decentralized ISP where you earn coins for forwarding traffic/bandwidth (like Tor but faster, not backdoored by NSA and you are getting paid to run a node), that will give everyone nearly free internet access and will get a lot of users and actually be useful. Different networking protocol than TCP/IP, designed to be immune from literally all currently known network based attacks.

- Uses public keys instead of IP addresses, with all of the traffic encrypted by default, making man in the middle attacks impossible.
- Nodes forwarding the traffic can only see the previous and next hop, not origin or destination, making it extremely private.
- Latency is superior to TCP/IP because ISPs use hot potato routing, while Skywire doesnt.
- Speed is superior because bandwidth aggregation is possible, making it possible to share the unused bandwidth of your neighbours.
- Immune to ISP control tactics, such as throttling, censorship, outages, etc.
- Designed to be ran on skycoin's own open source hardware infrastructure.
- Works as an overlay over the current internet as of now, but will be completely independant as soon as the network backhaul is in place.
- Incentivized for the first 14 years, you get paid for running a node and transferring packets for the network.

Checked!

>leaving the tag in sheer panties
the absolute state of women, everyone

>mfw got in at $10 after one of you pajeets posted about it here

Checked for truth. 144 the elect coin.

Got my miner reserved, who else here /set for life/?

gonna try to start up a local group making skyminers once I get back into school (mechanical engineering) in a couple weeks

How do you have it reserved. I signed up to the mailing list but haven't heard anything.

All you gotta do is have a large following, they're sending miners to influencers first. If you do, just contact one of the devs on telegram.

Dude.. you're at the level of lobotomy...

me2;) did some research and fell in love. Now its my major holding

I'm selling off 10 Giota to put into sky.