*loudly explains API's*

*loudly explains API's*

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hY3pmR5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking kike lover supporting the big banks. anyone who buys LINK deserves to lose money.

We are the biggest pump group and will close registrations soon. Join in now.

discord.gg/hY3pmR5

*loudly flushes the toilets*

Sergey is actually a fervent white nationalist. He's deliberately giving banks support as they enter the crypto-space but only so they become dependent on him. Then a few years in the future he will withdraw all support causing a global financial crisis that ends all FIAT. LINK will be the new currency in this white utopia.

>not supporting the big banks
Without big banks where would you get all your loans?

>(((loans)))

>supporting the big banks
Link is perfect for banks because it's so extremely useful AND low threshold, BUTTTTT at its core Chainlink is a peer-to-peer contract solution that cuts out middlemen like notaries, attorneys, courts, and yes even banks and insurance companies.

Therefore, Chainlink is perfectly suited both to the current fiat world, and to an all-crypto world as well.
And everything in between.

it's literally partnered with (((swift))) you fucking retard. that's like saying (((fiat))) is good just because people who aren't jews can also use it

Yes, loans. You know, so you can do things like go to college, buy a home, purchase a vehicle, start a business, buy more crypto, pay off other loans, etc.

You need loans.

Read my post again.

He is so fucking fat

can someone link me to the meme

Thank you Merchant, you are truly my greatest ally

Loans are jew traps to milk brainlets.

Economy can work without credits quite well.

Holy shit you are an idiot. Stop living beyond your means.

yup
Even the Ferengi weren't evil enough to go against the first rule of acquisition.

Hes a fucking fatass

holy fuck that was hilarious

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Without loans literally all the things I mentioned above and so much more would be impossible for anyone who couldn't afford them to begin with. Loans are the vehicle through which opportunity is delivered.

You NEED loans.

this.
No, you don't. If NOBODY had loans then the prices would fall to levels you could afford. Loans and the people who take them out are the problem. It is literally tier trick on the greedy and you fell for it.

this has to be bait.

THIS! FUCK THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Same mentality here
If you want to be dependant on bank, so be it. The tech is there to free yourself though

Imagine the kind of wall we could build when LINK tax profits singlehandedly pay off the entire national debt...Trump will be able to build a Star Trek force field or something, and then we're literally going to the moon on space planes

Also, shit you still can't afford are called LUXURY items and tough shit. Go make a fortune. Trust me, if only 1% of people could afford something the price would drop for non luxary items and investments (education) or the people selling would go out of business. Shit like the rich buying property and renting out to poor people would become unprofitable with the fall in the price of housing. Sure the market would collapse but that's what crypto will do in the end anyway. Loans are evil just like many of the banksters tricks. If you can't afford something, don't get it and work harder until you can. Privilege is not a right, it is earned or hereditary (which is still earned by somebody before the person inheriting).
Stop with the entitled shit, go out and work hard. If you can not achieve certain luxuries in your lifetime then work fucking hard (or get lucky) to provide them for your kid s or provide your kids the best opportunity you can to provide them for themselves. If you are not a retard then after a few generations of good family values and hard work (providing no unexpected deaths or accidents) then your family will be rich. Stop being a selfish cunt and only think about yourself. You are not special and your innate desire and greed to attain things now is destroying yourself and family plus playing right into (((their))) hands.

Read the constitution in full faggot. The people should borrow from the treasury directly.

>BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL

>TURN THE LIGHTS OFF TURN THE LIGHTS OFF TURN THE LIGHTS OFF