How is Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka pronounced...

How is Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka pronounced? The Yarrick: Pyres of Armageddon book mentioned that Ghazghkull is two syllables, and I can't seem to wrap my tongue around that.

Any lore changes to Armageddon that I should know about, with the Shadow War: Armageddon game?

Other urls found in this thread:

trawa.soup.io/post/344184986/On-the-urban-legend-that-Ghazghkull-Mag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gasch - kuhl

Gaz Gull - is how everyone I know pronounces it.

margaret thatcher

Margaret Thatcher-Seconded.

gaz-kuhl mag oorekt thraka

the mag uruk thraka bit is a pun on margaret thatcher

Gazz-kll

>the mag uruk thraka bit is a pun on margaret thatcher
But the guy who made up the name says it isn't

Margaret Thatcher

Source ?

trawa.soup.io/post/344184986/On-the-urban-legend-that-Ghazghkull-Mag

Gaz-kull Mag Oo-rook Thra-ka

So why are Brits so salty about the best Prime Minister they've had since Churchill?

Also, why is it always Conservative PMs who provide the best policies?

>why are conservatives always better at literally everything government related

>why are Brits salty
that's their natural state

It's pronounced the way it's spelt.

Ghaz-GHKKK-ull?

So why are Orks so salty about the best Warboss they've had since they were slaves of the Old Ones?

Also, why is it always Orks who da best ?

Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka once sunk a big bit of metal that floated in water. Best Warboss evah!

Da Iron Ork once destroyed da Ork Kollectifs wat made orkses work togefa. Dis put da warbosses in charge! Now they all work togefa no probs!

Because she took free milk from primary school kids and because she fucked over most rural areas, Scotland especially, by moving jobs to the largest cities.
If you lived in London under Thatcher stuff was pretty okay (unless you were poor, obviously) but if you lived in the less populace areas, aka most of the UK, jobs there dried up. If you couldn't commute to one of the cities blessed by the Milk Snatcher you'd have to be on the dole.

The Falklands War was a blessing for her, since her popularity was waning before we got a boost of nationalism.

Thats why she's so divisive. Folks in major cities did great, elsewhere were royally fucked.

And rural industry is still fucked to this day.

Gas Cool Mack Urock Trakka

I wouldn't even say major cities. Just London.

>Loeun Le Wanker

I miss old gee dubs

this