TRX - Shit Coin or Not?

Source code for Tron was silently released, will probably get shilled in the next 24 hours.

github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron

Is it a shitcoin or not? These bags are heavy and so is my will to live.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/BQche5q
github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron
github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/graphs/contributors
github.com/tronfoundation.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This better be fucking legit

Better get in, lambo land awaits
discord.gg/BQche5q

hmm they said it would be released on the 29th

The code is legit, one of the contributors is a known TRX dev. They probably posted it as a pre-release and will talk about it tomorrow.

>github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron
>week old repo
>light weight devs
don't believe me? github.com/tronprotocol/java-tron/graphs/contributors

haha...3 billion dollar 51 commits. only noobs can buy it. want to pump based on 51 commits out of which 30 commits are java imports. fucking retards

right? wtf have I been honing my software skills for, should have majored in shilling

Yeah this is a fake. Real code releases the 29th.

Reddit claims it’s true

wtf you mean fake??? is this not their official github account? are you arguing that this is a red herring?

This shit is real, everyone saying it's fake is either a bagholder or has never seen github. everyone of their social media accounts is /tronfoundation. here's that github user github.com/tronfoundation. guess what repo that user has committed to? TRX investors have billions invested in a few thousand lines of boilerplate java and a half baked white paper. the promo site is cool tho

I highly doubt that it's fake, there are issues that are answered by devs. If it was fake, they went really far for this.

These bags are getting heavier and heavier after the McAfee shill

I wanted to see 250 again so I could exit with everything above 10x but might have to settle. these arms are getting tired tho...

dont know why u guys trapped in chenke scammer tweets. product may be good , but their ceo with retard tweets he making tron as pump and dump shitcoin. hope he shut his mouth some time and let his product speaks

If you’re gonna fud, at least learn the English language buddy.

agree with you but that was a rough read bud

no problem dude. I understood what I mean.

51 commits, 3 bill mcap. kek. and he is open sourcing this shit. u guys want moon mission based on it. u fucking retards.

this sir right true for sures

I would at least wait until the 29th after the open source introduction

If that doesn't do anything, then drop them bags and get out while you can

It will the crypto of 2018

why though

My bags are feeling pretty light senpai. I'm still at 1500% higher than when I invested. Btw it's going to a dollar so buy while you still can.

senpai

i feel that too but curious as why you think so

topkek posting F-A-M auto changes to senpai

What in god's good earth makes you think this chink shit is going to a dollar?

You may understand what you mean but nobody else does.

Because justin sun already has peiwo, a social media platform that he made and owns. He's going to use this token for micro transactions on peiwo. It's literally got guaranteed value.

its chink shit

For me it's solely based on the fact that it's an entertainment crypto that is already backed by a game with a million players. There's also the 45 million userbase with Obike, Gifto and Peiwo. I just don't see that kind of progress for any other project, and when you take into consideration this project is only 4 months old that stuff means a lot.