Tfw homeIess

>tfw homeIess

What coin do I buy to make it? How can I acquire crypto with no money? Is there a way?

>Inb4 kneepads
>Inb4 get a job
>Inb4 shills

How? My life literally depends on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aT_fKh_wvc0
reddit.com/r/homeless/
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/d2417/reddit_are_there_any_truly_legit_parttime_work_at/c0x0mcq/
share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484
etherscan.io/tx/0xd4abe256e0ff2d5fadcd7606afcc626f1e361512e41ab5eb1d0476581de16da8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a job faggot

trx

Homecoin

How are you supposed to trade crypto when you have no fucking home?

panhandle and throw that shit in xlm, thank me later

Even in an user's "darkest hour" you can still see this shitcoin shilled

If you have access to the Internet there is no excuse for you not obtaining a job. Go be a fucking loser somewhere else.

I'm trying

What's that? Sounds good

I have a laptop and am stealing someones WiFi right now

>Panhandle

Buy a costco membership so you can live off of samples, also try to get a van or an SUV, and put a bed inside to sleep in. Do odd jobs on Craigslist for quick money

I am unemployable

Crypto is my only hope

buy neo, doge and iota and just wait it out
the entire market is bullish, so there's no point in this constant rampant idiocracy that Veeky Forums is doing.

Homeless people trying to buy crypto. Best of luck to you OP, I know you're in a tough spot, but this means the market is too hot.

I'm out, the market's saturated. After this, the only people left to enter the market will be starving Africans.

Cashing out, bye Veeky Forums

HOW ARE YOU FUCKING UNEMPLOYABLE YOU PIECE OF SHIT

SEE THIS GUY HERE? IS HE UNEMPLOYABLE TOO?

youtube.com/watch?v=aT_fKh_wvc0

kys you useless fuck

Money makes money. Without money you can't get into crypto. You need to get on your feet first.

reddit.com/r/homeless/
Check the resources in the sidebar

Here's a good one: reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/d2417/reddit_are_there_any_truly_legit_parttime_work_at/c0x0mcq/

This is a list of jobs that only require a laptop. Once you make some money online get a gym membership. You'll have a place to store your stuff and a shower. Get good clothes from goodwill and look for legitimate jobs in your area. After you have a legitimate job you can get an apartment and then you'll be on your feet again.

Op is a lazy piece of shit, sage this

I was in crypto before I was homeless, dude. I just lost it all

I'm unemployable

>Seriously linking Reddit
Fuck off faggot. I'm homeless and still wouldn't stoop that low

There is no such thing as laziness

I'm such a fuckface I think if I were in your shoes I'd rob my way into some money then go from there. You're better off going to a shelter and find a job beyond there. I know someone who did it. It's pretty much the only rational thing you can do. Given your vague information, this is the only fucking choice you have vs. being a weird ass sleeping in random places with a laptop gripped in your arms hoping for x50 shitcoin wealth.

I said odd jobs, as in some random dude asks you to clean his gutters or mow his lawn, or babysit. You should also check out amazon mturk. I recommend you get a planet fitness gym membership so you have a place to shower regularly.

Pfr but you will have to wait 2-3 months for x100 ROI

>no such thing as laziness
>I'm homeless and still wouldn't stoop that low
>Stooping low is getting help from a website he doesn't like

I'm starting to realize why you're homeless.

Use that computer to find outreach groups and tell them you’re savvy with computers to find some desk work. Shit even go to a church, even if you’re not religious, and tell them you’re looking for a job.

Time to start sucking dick.

t. larper

If you are poor, in the US and are looking for something to invest in but have limited funds, you should use the Robinhood brokerage application.

You literally get a FREE share of stock (100%) just for signing up. It is a great way to start a portfolio and help you get in to investing/stock market. The FREE share of stock has a 1 IN 150 chance to be a share of Apple (valued at around $170 right now), Microsoft or Under Armour.

Unlike trading crypto, Robinhood has zero transaction fees. So you can trade all you want and not have to worry about losing any money for it.

Give it a try and if you don't like trading stocks, just take the free share of stock, sell it, and spend the free $$ on something else. EZ

share.robinhood.com/nicholc1484

I want the latter. I will do the latter. I'm confident of this. I'll either die or get rich from crypto.

I do all of that, I just don't have money. mTurk rejected me ages ago before I was homeless.

Yes, I have a bad attitude apparently. I've told employers to go fuck themselves during interviews before. Such is life.

I don't like to show weakness in such a way, unless anonymous

This is no larp, believe whatever you want though

Robinhood is garbage fuck your referral scam schtick
I used to do that shit when I was 13

>robinhood offered that gives free stock
>homeless guy rejects literal free money
>says he's unemployable doesn't say why
Fucking kill yourself OP, you useless piece of shit leech. Youre too good for anything, just go to sleep on some train tracks.

>referral scam schtick

Right, because a legit brokerage company with hundreds of thousands of users is a scam.

Stay poor you role playing faggot

REAL ADVICE:

got to the library and use a free computer. Navigate to an ETH faucet or some shit like that. Go everyday for a month until you have enough to actually transfer to an exchange. Go all in with a shitcoin that will get 10x. DYOR. rinse, repeat.

jump off a bridge and die hobo

Hehe that's the spirit

Well it is, isn't it? It's a referral shtick.

Lol

Won't work

Serious, how are you unemployable. Give a sold reason, and I'll send you some eth.

I'm autistic as shit and have ticks

>Yes, I have a bad attitude apparently. I've told employers to go fuck themselves during interviews before. Such is life.

Nvm, go fuck yourself you picky piece of shit.

I can't help it faggot

Don't send this faggot anything someone did awhile ago and he must have blown it on drugs. Dude comes up with larps all the time. Wish fag op would kill self

>Implying I haven't made more than 10 BTC over the past 12 months from this

How mad are you?

Faggots. I would have shared the love but nah, you're retarded, ain't you?

Post your address

Why was I stupid enough to post in this fucking thread? You're sitting in your bedroom at your parents. This ain't even funny. Try harder next time. This plot sucks.

>Ask for help
>People give you help
>Regect their help and call them retarded

You're a cunt and I regret nothing faggot

Low IQ go away
What, so you fall at the first hurdle? Many of the greatest minds to ever live had that same opinion of working for someone else.

You're too stupid to be posting here, as are the rest of you who dismissed instantly

i would give you a place to stay if i was close to your area, but im not an american

where are your grandparents or cousins?

Buy into a hyped ICO

Best chance at quick gains.

+1 to the church post. Been there before. Its surprising how many people go just for a sense of community and to help.

get on neet salary
it worked for me, invested about $50 on average per month for little over a year and now im at $20k two years later so its a good life

>There is no such thing as laziness

You deserve homelessness.

Prove me wrong.

"Laziness" is usally something else. No one is just lazy.

To express my point: I've probably walked more miles today than you've walked in the past month.

ok so ur homeless now and i really like to help
the problem is giving you some cash is not gonna help.
i think you should contact one of your friends or extended family and join them
you won't last long outside

Not to be an asshole, but don't you think I've already attempted all of that? Do you think I'm homeless for the adventure?

It's not an option, obviously

Hey don't be an idiot, read the thread

im the guy said that hes gonna be kicked out soon, so i know.
lets try this crypto thing, do you have binance account, or ethereum? 500$ in binance could get you far if you play it right, whats your current portfolio/holdings?

I have 0 of anything. I had some Link but sold
0x7eb9df4ead1d3d932d221bf58a572979e3c75784

Would seriously appreciate any help and possibly send it back when i "make it".

blacked out on xanax and lost my ledger nano s with all my coins

wanna die

>doing prescription drugs

I call bs
>underage normie with very low allowance

post your eth adress (not link) and ill try to help

thatis it

sent you 20$

etherscan.io/tx/0xd4abe256e0ff2d5fadcd7606afcc626f1e361512e41ab5eb1d0476581de16da8

Wow very nice of you
Have a good day

Don't know what to do with it tb h

i dunno either but it has to be a smart investment
wish you luck brother

Lol

Kek. You just contributed to someones drug adiction. Hope you're happy

link
fap

yes im happy
im happy that iv helped a fellow human being today

I'm not on drugs you buffoon

I appreciate it. I'm not on drugs either, wtf. Just hard times and don't have mommy or daddy to fall back on, or family. Most people do.
You're a good guy user