Veeky Forums help, tell me which line of this story starts looking concerning to you...

Veeky Forums help, tell me which line of this story starts looking concerning to you. Tell me when your alarm bells should start going off assuming you give a shit about your friends.
>1] GF and BF pair come to game
>2] female friend shows up
>3] he immediately sets up an ingame relationship between his character and this friend's
>4] scoots over so that he's sitting beside her instead of his girlfriend
>5] has his arm around her in no time in mock RP
>6] this pretend-but-clearly-real gesture lasts hours
>7] then this continues more than just that time and she's just in his arms nonstop outside of games now
>8] GF is clearly *very* concerned and unhappy but not making herself heard
>9] this friend is a teenager, and he's much older than her
>10] she doesn't think he means anything by it or wants anything

This is a really familiar situation, in which I've been myself. I'm alarmed by 8. I think GF has every right to be concerned and should talk about it with the guy, but it will be hard without seeming like a jealous harpy. Not that it's my concern, though.

/thread

7, unless I know that the girlfriend is cool with it, at which point it becomes 8.

>unable to be around a friend's girlfriend without sperging out
lol

Third.

How are you involved in this situation? DM, player, friend of douchecanoe, friend to gf, friend of female #2? Do you feel like you need to get more involved? Do you want tips on how to resolve the situation?

4 and on is when you start watching because your friend is young and dumb, not because this is anything wrong yet
6 is when it's actually dead obvious but what would you even do, it became creepy over a span of hours
7 is a time to say that's bad you should stop
8 is a time to say that's bad you should stop
9 and 10 is a fucking Birds and Bees talk, god damn kid will just walk into traffic somewhere else if you don't tell her what's up

>implying you know her through him and not the other way around

>5
Depends on the group, but we generally don't physically larp unless there's some specific bit we want to do. Regardless, if the teenager seems uncomfortable I'd step in.
Everything after that is concerning. Would seriously consider talking to GF/BF and the teenager.

>she doesn't think he means anything by it or wants anything
That's obviously impossible. She's clearly being a slut and she knows it

I don't really care if he wants to bring a girlfriend, I just expect the worst.

Basically , she's the one I know more and while they're both very into RP games, I'd say she's the more dedicated to it/better RPer of the two.
so
>unable to be around a friend's boyfriend without sperging out
>don't really care if she wants to bring a boyfriend, just expect the worst

Who cares about hoes, but your friend giving a loaded gun to a teenager is a really fucking bad idea.

I would be suspicious at 3 unless he and the friend had known each other for a long time.

4 is tip-toeing a fine line.

5 has crossed the line.

You can only imagine what 6-10 are.

3, unless this is not counter to character genders and established sexual orientations...

For games, in general, 1 is typically a BIG mistake.
But for this situation, alarm bells went off at 3. That is already rather alarming.

1 is a tread carefully, 3 is the line being crossed.

I was looking forward to playing with my girlfriend in a session, so what do I need to know to not make this a bad experience for everyone else in it?

Does your girlfriend actually want to do it or is she just dragging herself to the game?

Actually wants to do it

if you guys are emotionally mature and she's actually interested in TTRPGs it should be fine

people on here are pessimistic bc a lot of TTRPG enthusiasts are real bad

3. Is an eyebrow raiser.
4. My second eyebrow joins in.
5. The rest of my hair raises in a primal manner knowing that we are all in clear and imminent danger..
6. If there has been no more worrying signs I start to relax.
7. I am talking to his gf to ask wtf is going on.
8. Oh god.
9. Oh sweet jesus why didn't I act earlier.
10. I start bringing a CC firearm to every session, knowing that eventually it WILL be needed.