Bad character backstories thread #2

Bad character backstories thread #2

I miss Sonic Adventure's Chao raising.

Is it?

No, it's just a joke about Shadow's name starting with 'Shad'.

>The only thing in older 3d sonic games that has withstood the test of time
>the only part of the 3d sonic game design that they never fucking touched again.

It's not fair.

>The only thing in older 3d sonic games that is a minigame of a completely different genre and would make just as much sense without Sonic himself being involved
Bringing back the chao garden would do absolutely nothing to "fix modern Sonic", because it doesn't interact with any other part of the game, and it would probably have to be a wisp garden instead.

Is this some sort of Bat-Pokemon thing? Looks pretty cool.

kek

>has rape anywhere in it

Post examples

It wouldn't fix it, but it would at least give the games -some- form of fun.

Or they could just, you know, make a chao garden spin off series. Something like Monster Rancher. Japs love their cute animal farm sims.

The chao garden is absurdly complex and the guy who coded it basically did all the work himself.
He's long since left SEGA so unless they do a straight port or settle for something like the GBA gardens I doubt we'll ever see something like it again.

fight me

Mutual consent loving > Rape

>level 1 character
>rogue
>NEVER BEEN CAUGHT
>STEALS FROM RICH AND GIVES TO POOR
>WHOLE FAMILY DEAD
>TRAINED BY THE BEST OF THE BEST
>acts disappointed when he isn't the best and coolest guy ever at level fucking one

why

>NEVER BEEN CAUGHT
This by itself could be believable for a Level 1 rogue assuming he's only done small-time shit.

he made a point about saying he's robbed fucking every highly guarded high class area in town. every single one.

How are you today?

How are YOU?

One of my players so far has gone with a murdered family for each character. I dont really care, because I have a policy of no touching PC families but still bugs me a lil.

Let's see what I can do with this.

>My character is a hellspawn created by elder demons to become the ultimate lifeform
>She was sent to earth as a baby, where she was adopted by a hunter who taught her how to hunt using her bow and sneak up on animals
>He also raped her though
>Like, all the time. Systematically. Through her formative years
>On her 14th birthday she killed him though so it's fine and she has no trauma related to it unless it's dramatically convenient
>Instead of continuing to hunt and making a living that way, she moved to the city where she had to steal to survive
>But because she spent her childhood hunting she's really good at stealing (roll with it)
>She was the best of the best, she stole from the rich and gave to the poor
>There wasn't a single noble family around she didn't steal from
>She lived with the Thieves Guild, who became like her new family
>But one day the city guards killed them all
>Now she's a quiet loner who hates authority, but she's also a sexy slut with big boobies who sleeps with all the men she kills
>She sleeps with women too because she's actually a lesbian
>She's kinda evil too but she's not a villain, just an "anti-hero"
R8 my backstory.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I WALK A LONELY ROAD

Like Asuka, but from Puerto Rico, Iran or the Chech Republic.

Those are hitlerally all the backstories in Adeva. It's quite possible to have two players make the exact same character at the same time, with the only differences being hair color and native language.

Playing in a group online CoS. One party member drops out so we look for another, a guy in the group says his friend wants to play.we are halfway through Strahd and wants to play a wereraven, its his first time playing so the DM helped him make his character. Chaotic Evil Arcane Trickster Elf. This is the story of Umbra Furem. Exactly how he wrote it

>umbra furem is my name and my story is one of misfortune. As a kid i was known as the village trickster i would play pranks on everyone and anyone that was unfortunate enough to catch my attention you could say i was quite the charlatan. thanks to this my reputation grew and people started to avoid me everyone but one a beautiful high elf by the name of synthia she was the village leaders daughter and my only friend. As i grew older my pranks became more out of hand until one day the unspeakable happend i was over near the chief's house which was on top of a hill and decided to scare him with a simple knife trick by this time i should have done it a million times and thanks to that i grew overconfident and didnt notice something as simple as the handle being loose and and ended up hitting him and causing him to fall off the hill. i ran down the hill in a panick as i see him lying on the ground unconcious he had gone into a deep comma. i was aprehended by the officers of my village and given the worst punishment my village could offer being exiled i pleaded and tried but even my dearest friend turned on me calling me a monster. i was forced out of the village to roam around looking for a way to make penance for my mystake. i could have been walking for weeks, month i dont remember i just walked in a direction that felt right as if i was being pulled towards it a place that i could find the forgivness i longed for. before i knew it i ended up in barovia. this place there was something difrent here is what i thought as i walked though its like they have never seen an elf before the people of this town stare at me

..cont

>while lost in thought i left my guard down and suddenly felt a strike behind my back the next thing i remember is being saved by two interesting looking fellows from what they said a thief saw me as an easy target and tried to strip me of my belongings. they seemed difrent special even so i decided to stay with them time passed and they introduced me to there secret society the keepers of the feathers a name that alon brought a chill to me. weeks passed in what seemed like a trial period as to determan if i was worthy , one day the two who saved me took me two a dark room and lighted a raven feather and there i saw the most beautifly gruesome transformation he was a giant humanoid raven he then cut his hand and cut mine making me an official member of the keepers of the feathers.

>i could have been walking for weeks, month i dont remember i just walked in a direction that felt right

>he doesn't have a Shadow expy in the party at all times for comedic purposes