Panic sold BTC at 12.3k

>panic sold BTC at 12.3k
>fomo bought back at 16k

So I've lost 8 BTC in 4 days and I'm losing more money again. What the fuck is BTC doing??? TA has fucked me all week

None of this would've happened if you left it all alone user.

Try blackjack instead?

leave it alone people. yall are chasing the dragons ya dig

That's a great plan until it doesn't work

It hasn’t returned to 16k or broke 17k during the downtrend. This shit is tanking with no survivors

paper hands is the problem stop being so emotional soy bitch

Do grip exercises to work on those butterfingers

HODL is the key you fuckktard

lmao bro bro you cant follow a set ta schedule every day and every week...this shit unregulated and the markets being flooded with new people all the time. plus the manipulation going on....

>What the fuck is BTC doing???
i think a better question is wtf are you doing?

>panic
>fomo
The 2 biggest killers in trading crypto.
Be more patient with your investment and back it with thorough research. Best of luck user

Weak ass bagholders and chart chasers will always lose money in the end.

You have to make a decision and then commit.

YOU ONLY MAKE A LOSS WHEN YOU SELL

set targets ahead of time, at least in your head. and set price alerts so the alarm goes off when your line has been crossed. and in the time it took to cross that line you've had more time to think about it.

set your sell or buy alarm outside of whatever trend channel you think btc is in. that way you know shits underway and likely to keep going.

i think selling at 12.3k was sensible, below the 12.6k resistance areas and well ahead of an often predicted dip to 8k. bad luck

but 16k was pure fomo, buy the dips dude come on, you know this, you got excited

TA just lol

best advice I think anyone can give.

Yeah I should have waited for this dip. Just hoping we've hit a bottom in the last hour. I need to stop trading for a few days/weeks... I'm fully tilted now

TA is a meme

You kids have never experienced an actual down market.

Last one out is a rotten egg...

tell me more about what im seeing here. i'm new to this. does this chart indicate btc is bearish till 2022 never going past 20k until 2028ish?

i must be reading this chart wrong?

or does the chart merely indicare slower growth for 2 years? im basically retarded my apologies, failed high school math.

1 million by 2020 not happening? or maybe thats exactly what this chart says i dont know

I got rekt twice in the past few days, bought in with momentum, set a 10% stop loss and each time is dumped hard as fuck immediately to my stop loss then moon above where I bought. Same thing happened twice like it was reading my mind. Lost $3k on two trades fuck me.

youve got to keep in mind the market is manipulated and people influencing the market with piles of cash are trying to trick you, trap you, and rob you

remember the chart could be trying to trick you

>bitcoiners

Seriously. I bought 0.22 BTC for $18000
I'm still up on my investment, because I used this shitty bitcoin to buy an altcoin

>using TA
>ever
you deserve it desu

I've held many coins since 2015. This is just my trading account that we're talking about ITT

Show me one time it didn't work

Hey it's worked good until now. I'm just too emotional and need a break for now

I'm not the type to hold for 2+ years in a bear market.

stop using ta on bitcoin. if you followed it for at least a year or so you should know that it couldnt care less about it
especially for the fags that use rsi on bitcoin
fucking pathetic

Charrie Ree was on point
BEar market is necessary to bring crypto a few years back and repel the normies.
The bad thing is Wall shitting street accumulates those bags.