The BBEG can see into the future

>The BBEG can see into the future

You cannot win~!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRg53COgT_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time travel to the past?

You didn't say he could see into the past. Kill him before he rises to power

In every potential future I'm 9 thick inches deep in him.

It's why he is evil. It's what has always driven him. The desperate, terrible need to change the inescapable future. To prove fate wrong and change things.

What the fuck even are those things

The only future he sees is his demise.

>The Survival Capsule is a patent-pending, personal safety system (PSS) designed as a spherical ball to protect against tsunami events, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, and storm surges.

Disaster survival pods. Crush proof, tsunami proof, earthquake proof, fire proof, water proof lifeboats more or less. It's supposed to be able to protect a person from anything.

Into the volcano they go

Actually they can. They, literally, destroyed destiny and fate. All of it. Every last bit of it, everywhere. And it couldn't be forseen because how do you forsee what's essentially a massive reality crash? Now they're raiding a prophetic enemy city waaaay the fuck too early and causing absolute hysteria.

Unless the door gets jammed shut and you run out of air or water.

I have a sneaking feeling there might be some kind of downside...

what kind of "see the future" we talking bout?
is it super-specific? how far into the future we talkin'? is it more like vague prophetic visions?

M3 was good since Porky's end was at once intensely desirable and absolutely horrifying.

A B S O L U T E L Y S A F E

Introduce enough uncertainty and things get... fuzzy.

Multiply that by ten and the fucking prognosticators heads start blowing up. Believe me. We've seen it. Not pretty, at all. I knew a guy. Top bloke.

Then his head exploded because somebody threw a set of crazy four dimensional dice at his feet.

Kill him with a slow acting poison, so by the time he predicts his death and tries to stop it, it's already too late.
Or just wait until he dies of old age and defuckulate his shit after the fact.

First post best post.

You could also prevent his birth in the first place, either by killing a parent or just preventing them from meeting or fucking.

I had an idea for an enemy that could see into the future. However, future wouldn't be set in stone so rather he'd be seeing possible futures that could arise from different actions. Usually only on broad strokes, as going through every possible permutation that affects the future would be impossible. But he could, for example see that in most instances an enemy army will travel on a certain route, and send his troops to abmush them at the place where the will probably camp, or that his plan will go off without a hitch in most possible cases unless some very unlikely event will happen, and thus prepare for that event.

In combat he could see where your blow will land before they connet and dodge or parry them, but since he's still limited by his reaction time he wouldn't be able to dodge arrows or area of effect spells (because by the time he knows for certain where they'd hit it'd be too late to get out of the way). Of course getting to face him in battle would be the really hard part, as he'd have had time to consider every way you could sneak into his hideout and prepare countermeasures.

It is true. I cannot win.

This is because our battle will never end. I will lock him away in a pocket dimension, using myself as the seal. We will duel for eternity, neither winning nor losing. I cannot defeat him in that realm, but he cannot destroy me there.

Our dance will ensure the safety of the world.

>The BBEG can see into the future
"Well shit, I see no outcome where I come out on top... Fuckit! I quit".

Are they "roll down a hill at high speed" proof?

>9 inches
That's a pretty big dick

>bbeg sees how party defeat him
>enacts clever plan to kill the party before they kill him
>his assassination attempts eventually lead the party too him
>his attempt to alter fate sealed his fate
laughing_norns.jpg

Either he sees the infinite variety of possible futures, and thus can only prepare for a limited number of outcomes, or the future is fixed and he is unable to change the outcome any more than you yourself are - he is simply more aware of it beforehand.

If the BBEG pulls that dick off, will he die?

>he always knows how he is going to die
>this lets him predict and avoid his demise every time
>the only way to defeat him is in a way that lets him escape to fight another day

>And it couldn't be forseen because how do you forsee what's essentially a massive reality crash?
How do you foresee anything else? And if it's going to happen, what about the events you DID foresee?

What if the future is just a nice juicy two-stage missile hardened against ECCM?
What if the future includes a team of rangers on every road and crossing, in every direction?

Magic 8 balls

Depends how his powers work. Is it the most likely future? Then you have to act unpredictability. Map your actions out against a d20 and let fate decide.

Okay, so let's say your escape pod ends up parachuting into the wilderness and gets captured by muslim fighters.
What's preventing the enemy from lighting a fire under the pod, or simply rolling it down the hill?

New Pork City when?

I'm pretty sure it's not advertised as jihadi-proof, user

It's designed to protect you from external factors, not internal ones.

A trivially easy way to kill the BBEG is with the use of illusion magic. Simply create the illusion that he is triumphing then cast silence on him and shoot the fucker.

He will see the future of him winning, but does not realise that while the vision is true, his demise is hidden.

After that you just have to prop up his body with five male prostitutes for the next 48 hours so he stops viewing what degeneracy he does after that.

Yeah, I'm sure those stuuuuupid designers didn't think of that user. I bet there's no way to open it from inside!

>BBEG

ugh.

I think you don't know what "Jammed shut" means.

>>The BBEG can see into the future
>Sees himself dying at our hand
>Loses it
Did-
Did it ever occur to anyone this is the only result of our interaction? I mean, when you weigh out the odds and probablity, why WOULDN'T the BBEG not see himself getting ganked? The entire universe is geared around the PCs and not him, so how is he going to avoid death flags his entire narrative sets up.

>The BBEG is actually the neighbor's dog and the PCs won't know until it's too late

Are you sure about that?

can someone with future vision see into frozen time if it's in the future?

If I have no future, he can't see it. I've got this in the bag.

Yeah, there's no way they didn't have an emergency release, probably for the window, that's really hard to jam.

>>The BBEG can see into the future
That won't help him if it's already too late to change anything.

The Jihad cannot be stopped.

>either by killing a parent or just preventing them from meeting or fucking.
Obviosly by fucking his mom and becoming his father. I mean come on, you gotta do that in style..

It's how Saiyans travel around the galaxy.

He knew it ended one day. He knew who, he knew how. He knew all attempts to stop it would fail. The future is set in stone. His ends 17 years from this day. And now child, he granted you life, and so you will be trained to be the most heroic warrior ever. You will inspire the world into a new golden age.

He saw the future. He knew the evils he would commit. And it was all made right in one night. The night he made you.

Can i get a source on that fucking image im crying

You know that's a bit more or less impressive depending how much your GM fudges dice rolls. Yeah its amazing to be able to see into the future but can you predict that streak of continuous 1s your minion just rolled?

So you know how i will kill you?

Work tirelessly to destroy the entire planet, forcing the BBEG to stop you. As long as he's busy preventing you from destroying the world, he's too busy to do much evil.

If you also see into the future there is no way he would know the correct future

As a Tzeentch sorcerer/heretek in a Dreadnought, I laugh as I then explain that he merely sees one of infinite strands of futures.

I then proceed to grapple and restrain him as I go into details in regards about our universe/multiverse like a giant robot Carl Sagan and then teach him about even though we are nothing but cosmic space dust waiting for our deaths, the time we make and what we do with it and each other matters.

Then I proceed to hug him gently, put him down, and let the Berserker in my party explain him the result of trying taunt a 9ft tall angry manchild in power armor.

>chance of door maybe getting jammed
>vs. chance of defiantly being swept away by tsunami.

It's a strap-on

youtube.com/watch?v=bRg53COgT_c

If the pod floats isn't there a chance of getting stranded out at see with little food or water while you wait for someone to notice the transponder?