Can we have a thread for maps?

Can we have a thread for maps?
I'm running a game soonish and I'd like some inspiration. I'm looking for military-fort type places if anybody has them. I'll post what I have in the meantime.

Other urls found in this thread:

gracjantriglav.blogspot.com/
watabou.itch.io/medieval-fantasy-city-generator
mewo2.com/notes/terrain/
donjon.bin.sh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not exactly a map like the rest but it seems I'm out already. As I said before, I'd appreciate any maps of things that look like they could be military style forts, or if they're just cool maps you wanna share that's fine too. Sometimes I like just looking at maps for inspiration about all sorts of things and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

Can we get some sci fi stuff for my Starfinder game?

I really like the idea for this map, what would be some cool scenarios for it?

It'd be a great place for "you have two hours to prepare before the horde comes". You could have fish men attack with lovecraftian deep sea mutants and finish with a map destroying sea serpent

That trusty caravel map has served as a ship for basically every time I've ever needed a ship in any game.

I need a map for an upper-class opium den.

Does anyone have something suitable?

Here. It's in Polish, but the maps are useful regardless of language

bump

Jesus fuck, are they all hand-drawn?!

Oh fuck. This is the first time ive seen a thread here just for usable maps. We need to make this a frequent thing. Itll be a goldmine of handy content!

>Oh fuck. This is the first time ive seen a thread here just for usable maps
How new are you? Last week? Two weeks?

Carbon dating suggests the past three days or so.

>What you see here is a complete description of the vast universe maintained in the Low Fantasy convention - a coherent world with its history, cultures and political and economic dependencies. Soon the material will be more, everything is already pasted into Word and drawn. Before placing any further notes carefully edit them to remove the tricks that have escaped me earlier (unfortunately, despite the tens of amendments will always be caught in my eyes something that could be better expressed). I write, I do not publish anything scraped on my knee. I am a Warsaw (year 87), I read reportages, historical books and fiction. I like talk shows, podcasts and plays, preferring a cooler season, silence and peace. When it comes to soundtrack for life and writing - I prefer listening to ethnic music, traditional jazz, Symphony and minimalist composition on the keys (river theme). I have five cats.

This guy sounds amazing. 87yrs and he can draw maps like a champ.

It doesn't mean he's 87, but BORN in 87.
So he's 30.

Still, impressive as fuck.

"Jesus fuck, are they all hand-drawn?!"

Yes, with used pen, and in paint. It's my old works tuning in paint at year 2017.

Yes, im only 30, but this maps is lousy/disgusting, Map is on blog only for ilustrations text.

Its funny.

lol

Maybe not quite what you're looking for, but you may find these useful:
watabou.itch.io/medieval-fantasy-city-generator
mewo2.com/notes/terrain/
donjon.bin.sh/

Lol what?
Shit's amazing

They happen every once in a while, but in any case I agree they ought to pop up more often

Anyone have a map of a beach?

Oye, there's more to this one.

Is this supposed to be a castle, a manor or a fucking weird-ass monastery?

I really like the simplicity of this one. And how fucked up (in a good sense) a room-to-room combat would be.

I've thought it always looked like a wierd ass monastery.

It's so fucking inpractical in design it's just painful. Literally doesn't matter that's on the ground level, because there is not enough room left in the only space where anything can be put to justify such huge building and so little people manning it. At least this gives the right feeling of a claustrophobic fort in the middle of nowhere protecting a frontier or something.

No. It's just a temple. There are some residents in it, the rest of who's manning it just live elsewhere.

whats the program you use to make these

why are people so anal about these beautiful maps that are always the same thing

bust out the graph paper and a marker and use your imagination fuckers

because some of us have taste and like to make and use quality things

if you don't like it you don't have to use it fucker

>taste
>"okay guys so this is my taste and now you all can't make an image of what you think the place looks like because as we can see the castle has every detail right here so fuck you"

control freaks

>stop having nice things!
lol no

you're so goddamn buttraged that people aren't as lazy as you

>tfw your party is in a fort right now

Anyone have some boat floor plans they'd like to share?

>makes own maps
>lazy
???

Here, I've made one for you.
Dungeon Painter.

How long did that take to make?

About 20 minutes. There's not much detail to include in a beach.

Don't die on me, Map Thread.

What's a good program to make your own maps? I've been using Dungeon Painter to put on Roll20, but I'm not too satisfied with the results.

I've seen some pretty good stuff come out of Dungeon Painter. I guess you just need more practice. I might not be the best authority as I don't actually have any experience with the program.

I kinda like the map maker in Roll20, its kinda rough. But with the free assets I can make some pretty decent stuff.

Here is the ground floor of a small bar I had my group visit last session. Took about 20 mins.

I see the stairs, is there another map for the upstairs and/or downstairs areas?

Anyone got any sci fi maps?

Jeez wow that's some good stuff! Interesting too.
Nice find, brother!

Where are your walls?

Anybody have any black and white hand drawn maps (or at least maps that look hand drawn)? I'm trying to save printer ink over here.

soon here will be maps of all SRODKOWE POLUDNIE (pseudoeuropa):

one post on week:

Any good modern maps? I'm gonna post some sci fi shit

Anyone have a good big sewer map? I'm gonna do a big sewer crawl soon and wanna try and find something big

It's a cave; it's all walls. And this was my worst map. There aren't a lot of assets in Dungeon painter, so the only wall options would be metal or wood, and using those looked even worse.

How did you make the rocky outcrop to the left?

But there are walls that can be used. This is a small "cave" I've made.
I made use of some ruins and stones for a curve and laid some rocky terrain on top.

Ha. This is off the Welsh or Irish coast, no?