Veeky Forums, are all women whores?

we know what /pol/ and /r9k/ thinks. what does Veeky Forums think?

is it possible to have a strong relationship with a loyal, honest, and beautiful woman in this day and age or is this just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73o4Q4eibwI
youtube.com/watch?v=IhWyk0HQjsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks just bought 100k

all american women are shit and i will never marry one
-t. an american

yes but you have to learn to be a strong man, only then will this happen. Relationships fail and women become whores when the man is weak willed and does not know himself

Not all women are whores. But if you're a weak spineless man, your woman will be a whore. A good woman is hard to find, but a good man will deserve a good woman

This. Also if she didnt have a good relationship with her father, or if her parents arent together dont even bother.

Women have never been loyal or honest. Those are qualities belonging to men.

Toxic alpha-ism is the meme. Drop the pickup artist bullshit and focus on being a strong, loyal, and honest human being. Then and only then, would a woman like the one you've described consider being with you

True - betas will forever be blown out

100%, across the board. Your mom, sister, etc. Only emotional guys are in denial about this, the rest of us have seen it first hand and understand women for what they are. Use it to your advantage.

More or less seconded

I want to marry all of you.

agree

I dont give a fuck. I just want to make money you fucking huge piece of motherfucking garbage loser virgin.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

If you're an apex tier, extremely high caliber male, yes you find an attractive "good girl" since she will never be able to better deal you and her hypergamy will be held in check. For the rest of us, monogamy is only possible with a landwhale.

tits or gtfo

Absolutely this.
If you falter and a female partner suddenly sees you as weak she's from that instant a ticking bomb

t. Homo

Fuck off and stay virgins

Napoleon's wife cheated on him, he was neither spineless or a weak man.

You forgot me.

I'm a Christian virgin by choice - I don't get with no whore.

no one care.. use to desire woman I desire now only more bitcoin when is dip

How can you be a strong man if you have no sexual confidence?

t. Struggle to get boners and cum fast

>if she didnt have a good relationship with her father, or if her parents arent together dont even bother
This is very true and important info. Also this thread belongs in r9k wow.

Agree 1000x times.

Also avoid overly emotional women.

Let me give you the secret. Dump western women. Don’t even bother, they are trash. And marry a Russian/Ukrainian orthodox woman. Hot and faithful.

>a manlet got cucked
>there is people out there surprised about that

She will test you ofcourse.

My GF was not a virgin when we met, and it makes me resent her for being used goods. Should I break it off? She's pretty obsessed with me but I could not imagine marrying someone whos sucked other cocks. I know its fucked up buy I just can't deal with it

I have before, women who get dicked by multiple men lose the ability to bond properly.

I'm not asking for too much.
>youtube.com/watch?v=73o4Q4eibwI
Women are currently failing to uphold their ICO value.

No. Only weak betas think this way.

This is pretty true, honestly.

Pretty refreshing to see good content on 4chainz.

Nothing can be guaranteed, but if you look for a grill with the following characteristics, you will probably land a decent woman assuming she is a good match for you.

-Intact, functional family
>Good, or at least not-bad, relationship with father
>Siblings are good, but not required

-Not degenerate
>Non-smoker
>Non-drinker (or at least infrequent, responsible consumption)
>No drug use
>Virgin (or at least very low number of sexual partners) depending on age (obvi 39 year old virgin would be a warning sign, but if you're shopping for a mate at 39, you've already failed)
>No tattoos

-Responsible/Resourceful
>Educated, or if not educated, did something else of substance to fill her time
>Debt free (some student debt acceptable if it was for a non-shit major and she has/had a plan to pay it off)

-Good temperament
>Right-wing or centrist
>Doesn't identify as feminist (having some reasonable feminist ideals like women's suffrage is ok obvi, but I've never met a non-cancerous woman who self-identified as feminist)
>Has some basic common sense. Should half at least some idea of current events, be able to identify what continents major countries are on, have opinions regarding things, etc.

Follow this guide and you will do well in the majority of cases. I'll rustle some jimmies by saying that race doesn't even matter if you follow my guide (although you'll find that 95% of people who meet these criteria are white or asian).

t. 25, married, no problems, flawless track record of predicting outcomes of friends' relationships

Trust me, they are only faithful as long as you have money.

So long as you earn more money than all HER friends boyfriends you should be fine

>just find a virgin bro!

But how? I can barely find a roastie. I work the 9-5 and then I go home

nah

>Virgin (or at least very low number of sexual partners)

YOU TYPE LIKE A WOMAN!
ROASTIE OUT!
ROASTIE OUT!
GET OUT!

Napoleon was a shortarse and French with it. No woman in history could take such a ‘’’’’man””” seriously

If u’re ugly then u’re better of dating someone on your level of looks. If u get someone significantly more attractive, they’ll run off with someone else once the novelty of your relationship wears off and someone hit comes along.

So it’s possible if u don’t aim too high

Possible locations include:
>Freshman year of college (moderate difficulty)
>Any other year of college (advanced difficulty)
>Church (easy mode)
>Hobby-centric groups
>Online (challenging)
>Foreign country (easy mode depending on country)
>Friends/referrals

Get over it. If you love her stay

I don't if it's relevant to specific situation but the French have a culture of cheating on each other in a known but don't show me way look it up

what did you say to her?

Welcome to America, where women are sluts who'll suck some rando's cock 5 minutes after learning his name at a frat party.

t. had my cock sucked by some whore at a frat party and regret it

Not true.
Can be true, but that means your only feature that says you're of a high status is your money.
A stuck up brat from a rich family can be faithful to a construction worker as long as he's alpha and everything else manly she'd want from him. Confident, smart, muscular, good looking, witty etc etc

No it's not, and it never was before. Whether she's your wife or your mistress, you have to be her daddy. And it always was that way.

GTfo roastie. I dont want to spend the rest of my life worrying if I "measure up" to her exs.

Thanks helpful user, I will try

Finding a virgin is unrealistic in this day and age and in my opinion is not a huge deal breaker.

Your req "right-wing or centrist" is silly. As long as she's not extreme and exaggerated in her political views, you should be fine. Normally, a girl that is neutral and doesn't give a fuck is a good fit. They'll usually adopt your own views after she starts to fall for you.

>having some reasonable feminist ideals like women's suffrage is ok obvi, but I've never met a non-cancerous woman who self-identified as feminist

I agree with you here though.

What exactly do you mean? I am 100% sure they are more interested in relationships, enthusiastic about the sentiment behind pursuing a relationship, compared to men. Do you mean are they pure virgins who have never had sex? That is very unlikely.

Finding a good woman is like finding a good coin. There are tons of shitcoins out there but once in a while you will find one coin that is worth investing and it will pay of within a few years of your time.

And dont go for the 10/10 IQ89 bitches. If you want waifu material look out for 6-7/10 IQ120 girls.

You will never truly win their respect and once they are living in western society they will learn sooner or later that hypergamy is celebrated.

woman? I can't find that coin on bittrex, which exchange can I buy it on

Not a big deal user. I think you might be a little insecure about your own sexual experience.

Tbqh, I'm pretty sure shes going to start to pick up on your insecurities, if she hasn't already, and will possibly leave you soon because of this, so man the fuck up and get over it.

its still possible but like others have said, you gotta be strong and stoic. always be the leader and make decisions in the relationship.

source: been with my virgin gf since we were 20.

Your a pussy if you are worried about the men she had before you. Man up and she will forget about them.

forgot to say... you need to dick her down good. combine being a strong leader with good sex and she'll always be dripping wet for you.

iktf biz-bro

>virgin is silly
I disagree. Men naturally prefer non-sluts and there is now a growing body of research that proves this preference is there for a reason. Girls who have had multiple partners are many many many times more likely to divorce and cheat. Finding a virgin is increasingly difficult, but not impossible. Even if you think virginity is an unrealistic expectation, you should at least attempt to find a girl with a lower number of sexual partners.

>right wing or centrist is silly
I'll concede here a bit. I wrote this based on my own preferences to some degree. This is not a must. I would argue that moderate to conservative women make better wives, but if you are a leftist yourself, you could probably make a lefty-woman work. You are right about girls being adaptable so long as they don't hold some firm belief that is counter to yours.

I'll modify the political section to be "Has political beliefs that align with yours, or weak/no strong political affiliation"

The last relationship was aware of my Christian stance, so when the issue came up, I was brutally honest - which let her down.

We continued dating for a few weeks after as I didn't want to give up on such a wonderful person just because she failed to meet one of my standards. After all, she met nearly every other standard.

At some point a few weeks later I realized things weren't going to work out and when I kept thinking about her with someone else - ever - I knew it was over.

After that, I stopped dating around and focused on bettering myself so I could find a hot, Christian virgin fresh out of high-school.

Narrowly missed an ebin GET

id probably let her go. there would always be the thought in my mind that some better guy dumped her and i would just be second choice.

>man up

This is what roasties say

True alphas marry virgins. Betas settle for used goods. Also women never forget their first time faggot, they are inherently more sensitive and emotional when it comes to sex

Western culture is hyper-sexualized and degenerate, so MOST women are promiscuous. However, anyone who tells you that all women are like that hasn't left their basement in years

you would let a girl go because she wasn't a virgin when you guys first had sex? are you guys fucking retarded or braindead?

My Dad wad a beta that is always seeking the validation of other people. He is pathologically optimistic, though he had a good relationship with his mother and father growing up.

My mother is a broken human literally abandoned by both her mother and father growing up (both pursued feckle narcissistic shit like a "career" and "music". She is narcissistic, gives two shits about her kids, and is only relatively well off due to my Dads work ethic and sucess in business.

Theor relationship has always been dysfunctional and my mother has probably cheated on him once or twice.

Guess how fucked up I am.

I dont know what are the odds of finding a non dysfunctional woman now a days, but I have to agree with this user. You have to be a strong man, but far more important, you have to do your due diligence into the woman.

Why women like that love you more than you love them. They will never cheat.

An insightful and accurate statement on /biz??? I must have hit my head or something. This can't be right.

Sorry we are like this biz bro. I hope the best for you.

Non-virgin women are literally depreciated assets that arent worth the long-term investment. Fuck outta here, roastie

Been with a woman for 4 years. Loved her to death and she said she loved me too. She got a better job got her degree while I was trying to figure out what i wanted to do. The moment she saw that she had the upper hand she left me completely. From my experience women want to be with a man who is higher in education, status, money, than them. Do not ever be less than a woman. In all honesty though I don't care anymore. I loved this woman so much. she gained a lot of weight but I never loved her less. We used to spend so much time together. We talked about getting married having kids. She just fucking left me when I needed her the most. Because I have experienced this pain I can never look at females the same way. Females are unpredictable and emotional. One day they love you the next day they are gone. I don't trust women. The only thing I want now is lots of money and just sluts to fuck from time to time. When you are betrayed you will understand.

>Guess how fucked up I am.
How do people like you and I /makeit/

I think you are me.

I have actually followed these principles and I can confirm they are 100% correct. Maybe that right-wing/centrist is debatable but I guess there is a point there to be considered.

But remember, marriage without a prenup is a meme.

8 years and counting for me with the above principles. I don't fuck with that marriage shit yet, 2 more years and then we can spark up the conversation.

Be careful and responsible out there my fellow Veeky Forumsraelis.

>tfw I was in a similar situation but I dumped her before she could dump me
>havent improved my life much 5 years since, been single the whole time

Um ya. All men need to get red pilled or high chance you will suffer the same fate unless you’re a natural.

Tbh a woman being here in such numbers is unlikely its more likely its the Reddit crowd that comes here from crypto Reddit

I'd rather be alone then the option being a woman only staying around because you up her in education or money.

That's just a parasite you guys are worth more than parasites

This is the unfortunate truth, you aren't alone user

>you guys are worth more than parasites
I'm not, which is why I'd rather be alone

She was everything to me, I loved her so much. She was not the best looking or the one with the best body. She was just a regular girl and I am just a regular dude. I had nothing but love for her and she just abandoned me. After 4 years of telling me she loved me. what sense does that make? No wonder why good guys like me turn into fucking narcissistic players and pimps. It seems these are the types of guys females want anyways. I can never trust again.

This is a common story anons, but giving up is the most beta shit you can do. The best course of action in these cases is to take this red pill with you as you move forward and stay on your feet.

Thanks bro I really appreciate that.

Dumping my ex gf was like selling ETH in 2017 at $5/ETH but I'm not going to keep getting butthurt over it after 5 years of doing so. All I can do is keep lifting, keep trying to make cryptogainz, and wake up every day.

Same thing happened to me

Church, r u serious?

youtube.com/watch?v=IhWyk0HQjsc

>females are unpredictable
That's where you're wrong boyo. I knew the outcome of your story before I finished your second sentence.

I run a business with my gf and soon to be fiance. The quality of both the people and the communication ultimately determine if it works or not for me. We have honest conversation and complement each others strengths and weaknesses.

I think it depends on who you are as a person though, some people may not want that kind of equity of accountability.

Yeah man, drop her
I did same with mine too and she was extremely shy and introverted, so had 1-2 cocks before. Thats already too many.
I kept dating her for fux, whenever date required larger time or financial effort I ghosted. She probably got the memo and reeed the fuck out.
Get a virgin chick

I know. For 7 months I have been alone. It was really bad the first 5 months. This might sound weak as fuck but there wasn't a day that passed where I didn't cry. At one point I was in so much pain that I literally ran out of tears. I am being 100 % percent with you guys, don't ever be less than a woman. It is a sure way to betrayal and pain. I learned the hard way. I was an idealist, I thought love was the only thing that mattered. Love aint enough.

Fucking underrated

Not judging you but I cried more when my dad died than after my ex & I broke up. Blacks might not know a lot, but the whole "money over bitches" thing is rooted in truth IMO

Call me naive, but I disagree with the prenup meme. Trust is of #1 importance in a marriage, and entering marriage with an exit plan sets a bad foundation, IMO. If you anticipate even a 1% chance of needing the prenup, don’t get married. I know nobody plans to need it, and there’s always the chance of getting burned, but this is just my view.

Congrats on finding a good grill, user. Best of luck.

>Get a virgin chick

easier said than done tho

This is why you always have a side bitch

I don't think any amount of money or sex with women can heal me. I will get over it but I really wanted this woman to have my kids and be with her. I don't see a point in loving someone again. Loving someone else is fake to me, something that is secondary. I feel like I will be settling for the next best. What is the point of going from one chick to another?Is that really love or what we do just to pass the time? Relationships seem like a huge waste of time to me now.

I loved her I didn't want any side bitch. She meant a lot to me.

Women are whores, that's just how things are. A woman can never know loyalty on the same level as a man.

>What is the point of going from one chick to another?

Boobs my friend, boobs.