Whats the best system for lewd RPGs

Whats the best system for lewd RPGs

Other urls found in this thread:

steamfantasy.it/robba/GURPS - SEX - educating your character.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Fatal
Oh wait, you didn't ask for headache inducing nonsense. My bad.

FATAL

I would guess any RPG you want that you like, and a perverted mind and a bunch of perverts to play with.

Alternativly GURPS, as EROTIC ARTS is a skill and if you ad (SEX) behind a number of the existing skills their meaning changes dramatically. Like Forced Entrance.

FATAL.

Generally something light which doesn't get in the way of the sex scenes.

Mechanics and sex scenes generally shouldn't mix, but there are rulesets that can be conducive to fun.

Legends of the Wulin is an odd example. It uses 'Chi Conditions', narrative clauses tied to a bonus or penalty, for a lot of system stuff, and they're so open and easy to refluff that you can use the core combat system with conditions on making the opponent so aroused they can't stand, or breaking their will and making them submit to you, or even doing fun transformation style curses, transforming their body and mannerisms into that of a maid or some such.

While still best not actually involved in the lewd scenes, these mechanics can inform it and lead into it, keeping things coherent and connected as well as ensuring in game events have fun and sexy consequences.

an orifice from some one in your play group

RPGs =/= real lewds

>Generally something light which doesn't get in the way of the sex scenes.
This. If there's a good crunchy way to do sexy fun times, I haven't yet seen it. Just role-play it out, keep rolling to a minimum, and lean heavily on improvisation when you are rolling. Trying to make fucking into some kind of wargame is just silly.

Well, Consentacle is an interesting board game attempt at the idea of sharing trust and intimacy for mutual pleasure. I'm not sure it's a good or fun game, but it's an interesting design concept. It was just an idea for a while, but they're kickstarting to produce a limited run of it.

>Chimpanzees murder each other while going hard in the paint
>Bonobos make love and might drag a tree branch around in circles if they're really upset

What is warfare was legit sexual in nature and not violent? Like, orgasm the enemy into exhaustion?

Heh, I had a girl in school who pretty much had that build. Guess what? In real life it looks ugly as all fuck.

Humanity would have devised ways to make entire cities cum from halfway around the world. We would live with possibility that a full-scale exchange could occur at any time, that the press of a button might send the majority of our species into writhing, moaning ecstasy. Writers would speculate fruitlessly regarding the alien landscape that would greet those poor souls on The Morning After.

Dark, terrible times.

pffft 2u

MonsterHearts, 'Turn Someone On' is a basic roll

Infinity.

This setting has everything your lewd, weeb mind could want. Catgirls, cute android girls, cute alien girls, extreme body modification (dickgirls ahoy), sexy femdom space nuns and even consensual sex in the missionary position should you desire it. Thanks to generations of GATTACA style gene splicing (and a general Manga-esque aesthetic) virtually all women in this future look like underwear models.

The best part? Infinity's future is a post-morality, free love future.

Have fun.

Yet Corvus Belli will not make a goddamn fantasy setting. It's all I'm asking for, is it too much? They have the goddamn miniatures. Just print some rulebooks.

Randalin?

free form phonetic description of an orifice from some one in your play group and the activities involved

No let's not. The fact that CB seem to be focusing on their big money maker almost exclusively gives me hope that they will still be around in 10 years.

Focusing on tons of different product lines to the detriment of their core product is what killed Spartan Games, remember?

I wish. She makes it work somehow. Some bitchy lesbian latina who deliberately wore yoga pants everyhwere so she could scold people for looking at her about-half-the-size-of-the-rest-of-her-body-combined ass. She actually had a hard time getting to her seat if it wasn't right next to the stairs in the lecture halls. Had to squeeze that whale ass in everyone's faces on the way, and you know the whole time she's just itching for someone to complain so she could tell them they're fat shaming her or misogynists or something.

My condolences.

She wanted you to take command and buttfuck her.
...I mean, probably not, but we are in Veeky Forums so it feels like the appropriate response.

Black Tokyo d20 obviously, with gems like:

Cocoon of Filth
The feel of bodily waste against your skin, sliding between your thighs and clothes comforts you, transforms you, and protects you

That's a feat everyone should have..

She was probably a screechy feminist who decided to take out her frustration at being fat on the cis scum.

^

9 times out of 10, "big ass" is feminist/black womyn for "fat".

>and even consensual sex in the missionary position should you desire it.
But is it for the sole purpose of procreation? That's the important part.

Care to point me towards the image source? Yandex, google and tineye don't.

MWWG

3.5 had like 3 sex splatbooks.

The only presence mechanics should have in sex scenes is "does it fit" and "is she pregnant."

I think there is even exists a book called GURPS Sex.

I'm partial towards Pathfinder myself. I have gotten a good amount of ERPs in with it. Inb4 butthurt mods delete the thread.

Someone isn't roleplaying hard enough

>implying
Only if you want to masturbate your heart

First, keep mechanics out of your ERP. Nothing kills the mood faster than needing to touch base with dice or some shit in the middle of what's going on.

If you insist, however, Fatal. No, seriously.
Just fiat over some of the autistic bullshit. You can honestly just plug the rules for fucking into whatever you want, and just leave the rest in the dump it belongs in. Boom, now you have basic guidelines for sex and rape rules.

But still, I recommend just not having mechanics behind it. Maybe, at best, an arousal/willpower exchange that would still see more use in actual combat than when the ERP starts to drip off the ceiling.

Risus or the risus homebrew im making specifically for this

No Exalted? For shame.

Dolls are not for sexual.

Tell that to the dolls.

Gurps hentai.

steamfantasy.it/robba/GURPS - SEX - educating your character.pdf

It's not official but it works.

Lol

>Whats the best system for lewd RPGs

Sauce? Asking for my mom.

Tell your mom it's from My Hot Ass Neighbor

Maid RPG

Literally apocalypse world. Has rules for when characters hook up. The author says you should fade to black, but that's no fun. He also says the sex has to be consensual to count. That's also no fun.

user, look at that filename That is straight up what's going on in that image, representative of a game of nechronica that occurred, in the official publication.

>we none of us have shelter

Yeah the book has a few typos. Like "skiller" on the back cover of the 2e book.

I recognize this man

Exalted isn't even a good system for Exalted, why would it be good for anything else?