Best hold for 2018?

LINK will be huge as soon as partnerships will be announced and their professional marketing phase will start.

>professional marketing phase
If this hasn't happened at the ICO this will never happen.

says who? you? lol

I genuinely feel sorry for Stinkies at this point. At first I was amused – even slightly envious of their camaraderie and humour. But my god is it depressing at this point

Don't be. Anyone that has done more than an /r/cryptocurrency standard of research knows that there's nothing bigger than this happening in crypto in 2018.

Also fuck me the public are retards. Poor Rory. The EOY year announcement lays out how they're working with everyone from smart constract startups to the kings of fintech, and all some of these people can say is "Why aren't you hyping your coin more?" I hope all these fucks sell before main net.

Thanks user, very kind of you.
I'll briefly think of you in 3 years when I'm landing in Monaco for my weekend-trip on my newly aquired yacht payed with 100 Link.

linkholder here with over 30k+ link but where in the announcement did he say hes working with everyone lol?

stop spread fud

We’re currently working with multiple smart contract development teams on their use of ChainLink as both a way to add external data to their own contracts, and/or for use by contracts generated on their own platform. We’re excited about working with these great teams, and are thrilled to see them using ChainLink as a solution to the smart contract connectivity problem. We’re also actively meeting with, and doing our best to be helpful to the smart contract developers, fintechs, insurtechs and various other startups making the next generation of exciting new decentralized applications. We’re also working with larger technical teams applying smart contracts to an existing company’s back-end, as well as the teams building smart contracts in private networks. These larger teams commonly benefit from ChainLink’s ability to help keep key transactional data private using off-chain computation, connecting their contract to the data feeds they already rely on, enable payments using their existing payment methods, and allowing their current back office systems to connect with smart contracts much more easily. We are continuing to work on the best ways to connect large existing systems and their underlying standards to smart contracts, and are eager to help larger technical teams connect their existing systems to various contracts using the standards they rely on for key operations like payment e.g. SWIFT Messages.

How the fuck is that FUD? Reread the article.

I will buy $2.5k right now if you can shill it to me in a few paragraphs or less, if people are this fucking fanatical about it it must have something going for it

Link it’s one unnamed dev in a meme language is the original vapourcoin

it's heavily implied. that's something you would pick up on if you've been reading English since 3rd grade, pajeet. little pajeetaroo!

>devs
>marketing

these retards are making all of us linkies look bad

When was the last time Link posted a commit?

ChainLink is to SmartContracts what the Internet is to Computers.
Makes them connected and shit.

I don't need to shill it to you. You don't need to buy it. If you want to read the whitepaper, watch Sergey's talks at SIBOS and Devcon, watch Ari Juels' talk at IC3 about Town Crier, then read Sergey's EOY announcement, then you'll know enough to make the decision yourself.

If you can't be bothered doing even that superficial level of research, then don't buy it. ChainLink's success does not in any way depend on the level of adoption or hype from the crypto community. It will manifest through the completely game changing impact it will have on the crypto space in general and smart contract space in particular.

you guys really are fucked

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Paccoin

I watched him speak, it made me feel kind of uncomfortable and anxious. He needs help. I can't put my finger on it but there's something deeply dark behind his eyes, someone is threatening his loved ones or some shit

ripple, qsp, iota, jibrel

Aeron

>link will be huge in 2018
>link will be $10 minimum end of 2017

Heard it all before, literally no point buying link at this price when all it will do is flounder for the time being, not to say it won't go up when there is real news

Dgb, xby

I have about 200 of this, hopefully it can reach $2.50 by March

New year count down to Q1 2018

I think ICX or ARN desu both in early stages could see some big bucks

>i will be able to buy it in the 1-2 minute window between the news coming out and the price skyrocketing

no1 ever said link was going to be $10 eoy dumbass lol.

it will be $1 eoy, just wait for weekend

>once we get the director of marketing hired and up to speed

wow, they don't even have a marketing guy yet. What are they even doing with the 30m $ ?

Ok guys lets throw the bullshit facades aside for a second
does ANYONE on Veeky Forums legitimately, genuinely, unironically believes LINK will not be a crushing success and a top 10 coin in the years to come?

who cares

only the people who think its a meme coin because it has the best memes

I can't even wrap my mind around how huge Link will be
Decentralized oracles have unlimited potential

memecoins