How do you deal with captured players or NPCs in your setting?

How do you deal with captured players or NPCs in your setting?

Other urls found in this thread:

grigbertz.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No Shibari for starts.

I don't because kidnap is one of my player's fetishes and would make things at the table weird

I get that fetish-grade ropework is kind of unnecessary, but quality rope work is still a good idea and the two aren't that different. If you look at how someone is effectively bound using an efficient amount of rope it's not terribly different.

I don't. Generally, it's really troublesome to deal with captured NPCs. I say this as both a GM and a PC, because the players start going through their laundry list of questions, and ask EVERYTHING.

It makes things so much simpler for both PC and GM if you just kill them.

I litteraly didn't have another picture, and looking it up gave me worse shit

>How do you deal with captured players

Well I remember to feed then now

Wash them too while you're at it! And set an alarm clock next time or something. Geez, is this the first time you're doing this?

I do! And it's the second, actually. The first time is why I make sure I feed them now.

I approve of this thinly veiled thread.

But as for the topic, They can roll for each action involved in getting free, and describe what they attempt to do, and ask what they see in the room to assist then, and many more details, or they can just roll escape artist or strebgth check or whatever system appropriate way to gloss over the act.

Both of these have been appropriate to some of my groups, depending on the age and interests of the group.

Most of my group is around 20 something, I had one player go through a full stealth-ish section due to players being really busy that week. She basically ran around looking for sharp objects most of the time cause she never specced into escape artist for whatever reason.

Captured players are all raped. Starting with the largest and working down. Of the entire party is captured, they are all forced to rape one another instead. If there are any odd number of party members, one is made to watch. This is A RULE.

Captured npcs are, in the interest of fairness, subjected to the party's various fetishes. It starting with tickling and ending with giantess unbirthing vore, and yes that is a thing.

>Captured players are all raped ...
>players
>not PCs
Absolutely disgusting. pics?

No pics but I can post a greentext once I get home and off my phone, keep the thread alive for an hour if you wanna hear my high school gaming groups bizarre adventures. It has a nonzero number of grills!

They get raped, tortured, rape-tortured then executed, there is a time limit
Niggers get movin.

I don't care if you are a dude, dicks in all holes ALL HOLES.

We treat them with great mercy - we don't take them.
It depends on the reason we captured them.
Jesus Christ, man, what the hell?

Hello virt

> killed one patrolling enemy guard, surrendered the other
> prisoner
> we ask a few question, etc
> now we start to discuss what to do with him
> my elf suggest "maybe we should just let him go"
> rest of the party think i'm being reasonable (which is very odd)
> everyone agrees
> i bury my axe in the guard's chest, blood goes everywhere
> everyone goes "WTF DUDE"
> "what? i thought we had agree"
> "YEAH, LETTING HIM GO, NOT KILLING HIM IN COLD BLOOD"
> "ohhh, I see. My bad. that expression has a different meaning in elvish..."
it got lost in translation i guess =/

This. Vore is a shit-tier fetish because it is usually just a cover for femdom, but your ideas of how to treat captured NPCs are spot-on. My gang in a post-apocalyptic game we're running recently captured the daughter of the warlord who's been fucking us in the ass for half the campaign. So I did called shots to her leg so she would be crippled then let her panic fire her gun until the mag was empty. She was trying to crawl away but we stopped her and disarmed her. We actually managed to take a lot of her men captive as well, they surrendered once they realized we had 2-3 snipers on the cliffs nearby and they would be shot like animals if they ran for it. So we had her in a canyon basically. Forced her to shoot one of her men to save her boyfriend, then we stabbed him in the stomach and made her "ride" him by slipping her pussy around the knife handle. Said if she didn't we'd shoot all the men and then have our way with her then kill her. So basically she's riding it and making the knife cut him more, so she ends up orgasming and crying while her boyfriend is screaming in pain. At this point she loses her mind and says she doesn't care, to kill everyone because she's had enough. Then we picked a random man from her group and said if he raped her, he would get to go free. Which he did, and once that was over we did let him go, no weapons but a knife (however our sniper watched and was ready to take him out once he got far enough). No one was escaping here. We told another man if he cut her ear off he would get to go free. Which he did. At this point she had to make a health check to not go unconscious, given how much damage she'd taken already. She managed to pass the roll, just barely. We then gave her and one of her men a knife and said whoever won got to go free. We had them at AK-point the whole time and were about 40 feet away so could have easily gunned them down.

They fought and the girl got cut up pretty bad, she was bleeding out. We shot the guy, then shot all the other men, including her boyfriend. We bandaged her up and dragged her back to our holding. There, we tied her to a post with her legs spread so anyone passing by could have a turn with her. She lost her will to live after a couple days of this, and after a couple more she was begging us to kill her. We kept her alive for another week or so but then just stopped caring enough to feed her, she died of dehydration a day or so after that. Cleaning up after her was a bitch. We found an old film camera too so we took lots of pictures of her to send to the warlord. He ended up sending a huge attack force out of sheer rage, about fifty men died on both sides, warlord ended up with basically no forces. We forced him to kill his lieutenant with a garrote and chop open the others with a hatchet so as to save his last daughter. We let them go free after feeding them food laced with Ricin. Never found the bodies, GM might have pulled some bullshit and kept them alive through some miracle.

Why would you ever keep captives in armor?

Your posts topped any of my rape or fetish stories and I'm disturbed to admit also gave me a boner. I have nothing more to add but I'm capping this for later.

My party has this unnatural love of tying evil shits up and questioning them. They never speak and when they do they speak quickly. It devolves into 'what do we do with him now? oh I know, let's convince him to be a good guy!'

I literally am playing the 'fuck'em let's kill him' and have made it very clear by killing these captured fuckwits the moment they give us the information because I'm really tired of wasting a good 20 minutes on 'how 2 maek bad n2 gud' philosophical conversations that always pop up.

Too bad my current dm doesn't realize he put my kink in the setting

Go to the psychiatrist my d00d

Just let them think that, then kill em behind their back.Also
>pic very related

Is that supposed to be an elf? A little short and chunky imo.

I disgusted but a (You) is deserved for the knife ride.

I'm probably posting in OP's magical realm, but what the hell.
I usually like to play "goody two-shoes" characters, even if I'm evil. I can be brutal to captives that have wronged me as long as it's not against my character's behavior, but I don't do anything inhuman (I may let my other party members do horrible things to them, though).
If I'm interrogating as a high CHA character, I try to make the NPC feel as comfortable as possible (relative to their recent situation) without compromising captivity while trying to be as approachable as possible. Usually I start off with trivial questions and try to casually lead the conversation to what I need to coax answers out of the character.
If my character has inadequate CHA in interrogation or needs to hold a hostage, then I will have to be patient. I might try to instill Stockholm Syndrome by deliberately making the captive uncomfortable and excusing it as not being settled or have proper stuff yet until enough time passes and I start giving him or her more "privileges".
I especially like having one of the PCs be the "bad cop" while I play as the "good cop" that is holding back the "bad cop". It sometimes makes the captive friendly with me because he or she usually sees me as their "advocate".
If I'm playing with depraved PCs I sometimes (in character) pull them aside and tell them to go easy because in some cases the captive may be resistant and will try to exploit any weaknesses in the group. Discussing some rules with the other party members makes it so that we don't look like we're disagreeing or that we are gutless.

As far as being captured, I almost always play characters that either have good stealth and slipping out (avoid capture in the first place), good at prison breaking/undermining, or has high willpower (torture resistance). While some of the characters I play may be patient, I hate losing agency or freedom, and I especially hate being at the mercy of someone else.

Thanks man.

Glad you enjoyed. We did some other stuff in that campaign that was pretty fucked up but that is still my favorite part of it.

>doing stuff in an imaginary game is illegal

Not illegal, but all I'm saying is if the NSA tapped my phone just cause my family's from Egypt, they damn well better be checking on your shit too

>things that didn't happen
Nice sperg out about femdom too.

And why is that?

It did happen, though. Sorry, not all of us play babby 3.5 "roleplay" where you kill the bbeg lich for the 75th time.

Yeah, some of us play grownup roleplay where we shoot up the school and play out violent torture/rape fantasies.

>shoot up the school
What the fuck? Where did I mention that? I think you are projecting. Please stop Reddit spacing, also, cause it's incredibly annoying and unnecessary. What I am saying is, not everyone plays lighthearted fantasy crap that is just powerwanking to how awesome your build is. Some of us like games where character actions have consequences and stuff falls apart and makes for a more interesting story. And sorry if you think violence and rape are not a part of the real world because they are, check out africa, colombia, even the good ol' USA is full of that sort of thing. Do you ever watch the news? That shit happens in real life all the time. Why wouldn't it happen in a post-apocalyptic post-SHTF world? And, therefore, why would it not be brought up in an RPG set in that kind of setting?

>What I am saying is, not everyone plays lighthearted fantasy crap that is just powerwanking to how awesome your build is
Yeah, it's much better to play your rape fantasy where you make a girl "riding" a knife
It's very balanced and normal to have this kind of fantasy, I swear doctor!

We, as players, torture and investige them (paladin gets away with it by playing as Judge Dreed). Then, we use the prisoner as bait for traps with a long stick. If he lives, we left him to the authorities.

Are you really that bothered by a blank line, user?

Who said anything about "lighthearted fantasy crap that is just powerwanking to how awesome your build is"? I think the response is more about how most people don't play out torture and rape as things we're interested in being involved in. You can play in a gritty, depressing world where these are things that happen without actively engaging in such activities. I think a lot of people find the idea of so vividly describing characters they are responsible for engaging in such acts somewhat disturbing.

>You can play in a gritty, depressing world where these are things that happen without actively engaging in such activities.
Yeah and it will have zero effect beyond "lol u tripped and broke ur leg roll to see if it's infected" stupidity. That's not emtionally engaging.
> I think a lot of people find the idea of so vividly describing characters they are responsible for engaging in such acts somewhat disturbing.
Probably because they are sheltered children.
>Yeah, it's much better to play your rape fantasy where you make a girl "riding" a knife
When did I say it was my fantasy? If you chop the heads off of 20 orcs in D&D does that mean you're jacking off to it too? Fucking hell, it's called PLAYING A CHARACTER, you fucking moron.

the first time it came up, we stuffed the guy in a barrel, forgot we had done so, and proceeded to hurl said barrel at a sewer monster...

I don't. My games are just everyone created a character and its nothing but combat after combat after combat until the party dies completetly.

The challenge is to see how long you live with rewards matching how suitable that particular character build was successful or not.

And my character conveniently agree to make a girl "riding" his boyfriend on a knife, then make one of her men rape her, then play a little battle royale to keep torturing her, then attaching her to a post so everyone can rape her and let her die of dehydratation.

Because it's perfectly normal and sane, and it happens every day, I swear!

>Being that guy...

Rape them. I almost exclusively GM lewd pathfinder so a capture is basically days getting fucked by the flavor of the week.

>complains about """""""""reddit spacing""""""""

>thinks vivid rape and torture fantasies aren't powerwanking

>thinks the only way to include serious consequences to actions is describing, in detail, methods of torture and sexual abuse

pic related, it's who I'm responding to

>Probably because they are sheltered children.
I am honestly concerned that you see nothing wrong with this. Normal, well-adjusted individuals operating in stable societies tend to have an aversion towards such actions as you describe. I would really recommend seeking professional help.

I'm starting to hit that point. Every encounter must be solved by talking.

I counter this mentality by having my characters specialize in massive one shot attacks that instantly kill mooks and severely cripple bosses.

user, remember when people say that if you are the one that doesn't fit in with the group, you are That Guy?

Super hot man, gave me a boner/10

Yeah, you don't know what a captive can pull off with a free set of tits.

They're usually sold into slavery. If we have no further use for them and they haven't specifically done or seen anything worthy of killing them for, why wouldn't we?

But then, that sorta thing was the norm in this era.

Rape.

virt what are you doing back on Veeky Forums

Every time you mention him he won.

Speaking for my own party, we'd let the proper authorities sort the baddies out after we capture them.

Gives the baddies a chance to escape and come back as recurring villains - always fun!

Because taking the armor off someone who's struggling is a pain in the ass. Besides, it won't do them much good once they're immobilized.

Depending on the gravity of their actions, grant them a quick, painless death in the way of beheading them with my katana. Or have them painfully executed by the eta, as the emperor decrees.

>players capture evil men who have brutally murdered innocents and committed heinous crimes for personal gain and no greater reason
>executes them without a thought

>players capture evil women who have brutally murdered innocents and committed heinous crimes for personal gain and no greater reason
>m-maybe she can be turned good guiz!

Japan has so many shit tier fetishes

She will make for an amazing traitor character. Let them do it if you're a DM, and then let her lure them into a trap. Possibly, ending in the execution of some party members or fate worse than death.
If you're a player, remind the party they didn't spare the male villain who did the exact same thing. Then demonstratively put out a dagger and cut her throat.

I did this then one the players got so mad that he tried to stab me
Playing with autistic shut ins is the worst

How much dick do they give her?

"that guy" is subjective. If doesn't bother the rest of the people playing, its not "that guy". Also, its not my fault common doesn't translate 100% to elvish.

Sounds alot like my party last night.
>Be a group of 4 PC's, the fighter, paladin, cleric, and other 'paladin' (closet antipaladin).
>They are accompanied by 2 NPC's, one being a slayer whos PC moved away so we kept him around for the dungeon crawl, the other is an investigator involved in the questline.
>their mission is to infiltrate the assassin guild and steal their proprietary poison to synthesize a cure for the queen (who was poisoned by one of their grunts in an assassination attempt).
>Proceed to go around getting ambushed and falling for traps, only for the paladin to rapetrain everything because smite evil and litany of righteousness.
>The first boss they run into is an Orc Barbarian 8 levels higher than him.
>Proceed to make fun of him.
>ragingface.jpg
>They roll initiative. Everyone beats him.
>The slayer hits him with a volley of arrows.
>Next is the paladin, he smites and uses all of his buff spells; kills him in a full attack action.
>Next level down they fight the next boss who is a female ninja that can make mirror images of herself.
>The mirror images can do damage.
>One of the PC's gets killed and is brought back by the cleric.
>They strike down the real one.
>Rather than finish her, they hear out her tragic backstory that I had to improv.
>Suddenly the antipaladin (the one who got killed) wants her to live.
>They agree to let her go.

The things we do for pussy.

How did the tragic backstory come up?

I hope, she will return and finish what she's failed to.

None, that would be "cruel and only turn her more evil because evil women are always only evil because of tragic pasts qq"

To be honest I wouldn't mind if they were consistent with their views on gender roles, but the same players also made a minor complaint about the major armies being 100% sausage fests.
So what? I'm supposed to make thousands of mook girls who are gonna be butchered and killed en masse but you're gonna be squeamish and whine if you have to do it yourself?

Bondage supposedly started as a non-sexual technique of binding people with rope in ways to secure prisioners from squirming and wiggling free with the least amount of rope necessary. It later evolved into a matter of looking good and eventually into a sex thing, but the early steps and oldest techniques are still about safely securing someone without causing the ropes to harm them too severely.

Why not put them up against an Amazon villain, all her mooks would be women barring the monsters they tamed.

Maybe could even throw in some slave males for 'gender balance'.

A female captive enemy mighty sway my sympathies slightly more than a male but honestly if I was tabletop gaming and it wasn't an extremely lighthearted game then have to say really feel as if I'd default to the heavily pragmatic.

Kill all serious enemies unless there's a particularly good reason specifically to keep them alive.
And in settings where people can come back from the dead try and have a way of obliterating them utterly to get around that.

I just joined a party (played a few sessions only), and they have this tradition of just killing everyone because its easier than worrying about them in the future. The problem is that this bothers me because my character shouldn't agree with this sort of behavior =/ he's a good guy, most of the time my char doesn't even want to fight

Am I the only one who would let a prisoner go because my char believes killing someone defenseless is wrong, even if that decision comes back and fuck me up later on in the campaign?

Interrogation never nets high-quality intelligence, my players have learned to stop relying on it (though it comes in handy sometimes).

Captured PCs are ransomed at the first opportunity. No sex slave fetish injection, and the PCs being indebted to the community that ransomed them is a good plot hook.

Why are you an adventurer if you're a pacifist? Is your backstory someone thrown into this life by circumstances and suffering the "culture-shock"?

Also being Good doesn't mean you let dangerous threats to yourself and others walk away, it means you snuff them with the minimum of fuss or pain.

just a quick "they are sent back for sentencing"

they are usually told of their fate in a different adventure
some were executed, some reformed and became valuable members of society, others were sent somewhere they cant cause trouble like house arrest

Are you part of a larger organisation or something?

usually work for hire, although they have more or less been hired permanently by a single lord

but, usually, when they have people they didnt need killing but in chains, they just send them back to the guy who hired them to deal with them

they arent paid to pass judgement, and they dont want to tarnish their reputation with killing prisoners, so they just do the logical thing and pass the responsibility to someone else

That's why you kill them before taking them prisoner.

Law of the Wild.

>Why are you an adventurer if you're a pacifist?
One thing has nothing to do with the other. Adventures are not necessarily killing sprees.

My character was originally a sailor, but during wartime his merchant/fishing ship was "recruited", so he fought several years in the war. He saw many people he knew drown, bleed to death, and other horrible fates, which convinced him that there must be a better way to solve shit instead of just jumping into the fray. On his own words, "the only fight worth fighting is the one with a lovely gal in the backroom of a cheap tavern".

> Also being Good doesn't mean you let dangerous threats to yourself and others walk away, it means you snuff them with the minimum of fuss or pain.
That is not being good. That is simply not being a sadistic motherfucker. Being good is putting a lot of effort to come up with options that require the less amount of death & pain to others, even if that put yourself in risk. Of course my character is not innocent and he knows the dangers of the world, but he doesn't think he has the right to just walk in a kill everyone in order to get what he wants.

So far, my character haven't killed anyone, and of course even though he doesn't like it, he would resort to such option if needed to save himself or one of his friends.

Hey, let me introduce you to an old friend of mine and this board in general. Lonmg time since his last posting but here he is, just for (you)!

this is actually amazing

>And my character conveniently agree to make a girl "riding" his boyfriend on a knife, then make one of her men rape her, then play a little battle royale to keep torturing her, then attaching her to a post so everyone can rape her and let her die of dehydratation.
She killed a lot of our men. She deserved it.
>Because it's perfectly normal and sane, and it happens every day, I swear!
You think shit like that isn't happening in myanmar right now?

Where/when did I imply that it was the ONLY way? No, it's one way, and it was effective and enjoyable for my group. Therefore, if you don't like it, you are just whining about "badwrongfun" which according to Veeky Forums is not an argument. So stop. Posting gifs from meme videos that encourage thought police crap, doesn't exactly help your case either.

>I am honestly concerned that you see nothing wrong with this.
That's because you're a sheltered child.
>Normal, well-adjusted individuals operating in stable societies tend to have an aversion towards such actions as you describe.
>normal
>stable societies
Do you think a post-apocalyptic society contains either of those?
>I would really recommend seeking professional help.
For what?

Thanks user.

I actually have one of these crystals, but about one-fifth the size. They are very beautiful.

Well I started this thread to hear other people's stories. I'm not sure why I didn't expect edge lords. I probably could have worded the OP better.

A few times we captured imprisoned in the with whenever the game it was how did it and where.

> and made her "ride" him by slipping her pussy around the knife handle
>So basically she's riding it and making the knife cut him more, so she ends up orgasming and crying while her boyfriend is screaming in pain
That is fucked up, but at the same time, is quite creative. Though I don't think she would orgasm off that. (but what the hell do I understand of female orgasms?)

Btw, since you and your group is already down with shit like that (which is a lot out of my comfort zone), let me ask you a question: how weird is to have your female character try to engage another pc sexually? (all players in the group are males, no one is gay)

Thanks. My character had a hard time understanding humans and their weird traditions

Nice.

Edgelords gonna edgelord.

I just came for the stories/pictures of people tied up.

I'm in a campaign now where I'm playing a healer/buffer cleric and I joined a group of adventurers who passed through my village (I missed an early session so they worked me in). Long story short, most of the party realized that my skills as a sanctifier and evil radar and healer and all those sorts of things would be super useful in the otherwise low-magic party, since we're up against some unknown corruption (the usual eeeevuuul cultists), and they wanted me aboard. Everyone except the fighter, who hates magic users. She has a rocky relationship with the only other magic user in the party, and hated the idea of TWO magic users traveling with her, so she has some "conditions" to me joining.

The other magic user is a pretty powerful sorceress, so she is simply strong enough to tell the fighter to buzz off, but I don't have such abilities.

So, because I'm a "sneaky magic user" who is "probably just waiting to hex us", the fighter keeps a close eye on me all day when we're traveling. At night, she figures I'm going to cast a spell and kill her in her sleep, so every night she ties me up really tight so I can't run off to tell my evil magical cohorts about how to best kill the party, and gags me so I can't hex her with my voice.

This is all absurd of course, I'm neutral good/chaotic good and fully intend to help and join the quest, but it's my magical realm and I kind of like the fighter's player so things are going pretty nicely nevertheless. In-game I always say I'll prove I'm good and that I'm not here to hurt them and those sorts of things though, realistically.

The rest of the party are nice at least, and they do stuff for me that I can't, but they generally say to just roll with it and that she'll ease up eventually. I've healed people a bunch, and they haven't combusted from it or anything, so surely it's just a matter of time until I'm trusted.

The female body is just as prone to "orgasm despite circumstances" as the male, I assure you.

Allow me to direct you to a useful image location.
grigbertz.com/

This is hot.

Idk, doesn't seems as easy as just stick something in there and poof, orgasm. I think it would require her to do the right movements, which she probably would find it hard to focus on considering the whole fucked up situation.

Not saying it couldn't happen, just seems unlikely to me. (or perhaps im just THAT bad in bed lol)

that sounds comfy

Sounds like the situation my character is joining the party under. Tries to mug them and kill their companion NPC to scare them, before getting beaten unconscious by the War Cleric. She's taken prisoner because the party isn't familiar with the area, but she is. So she spends each night tied up and gagged so she can't cast.

>Because taking the armor off someone who's struggling is a pain in the ass.

Knock them out first.

>Bondage
>Shit tier
Ah yes the world needs more water sports porn.

Without a care in the world.

>roll a 20
>you accidentally kill them

>My failure to prepare for an ingrained human psychological trait is the fault of my players
Yes I see.