Comfy 2018

>Tfw instead of chasing pumps and listening to Veeky Forums you spent hundreds of hours researching every coin and compiling FA
>Tfw all-in on a mid cap I have total, undiluted confidence in
>Occasionally it gets shilled here, occasionally it gets FUD
>I know, with 90% certainty, that by simply holding 1k worth of this coin I will be able to buy a house with cash by 2019

FEELS FUCKING GOOD

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/P6zNQ55
discord.gg/852XCZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm holding ChainLink as well friend, you're not alone. This gem will sprout magical money beanstalks for the intelligent investors like you and I.

RLC will never moon

>so confident he's not going to share so his fantasy won't be ripped to shreds

these levels of delusion are usually only seen in one token...

Savage

clearly VEN

only 1k coins? i doubt that this is true

nope, although I wish I had known about the chink ATM rumour sooner and caught the pump

If I simply name it, you won't believe me. My conviction is a result of a staggeringly autistic amount of research, including visiting their office

75% in XRB
25% in PRL

Not gonna touch shit until October. Shooting for six figures in 2018

I meant £1k's worth, sorry

ICX and WABI

1K each. Wait for year.

Thank me later

>have total, undiluted confidence in
Doesn't matter how good the product is, there is no guarantee it will succeed. So many good things get surpassed by utter shit and subsequently fail.
Just saying. Once you get a good amount of money, I recommend to diversify a bit, so you don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Is PRL a DAG?

come on user. I'm in a similar boat. I've done so much research on one token too that I want to diversify but honestly am just uncomfortable because it would take such a huge investment of research time I just can't be bothered.

What's her name? We'll be nice.

This so much. After going through so much self inflicted torture day trading I've come to the conclusion that I have the best luck when I hold and don't touch anything. Plus the tax reporting will be so much easier. Here's to the brighter of us becoming millionaires end of 2018.

tell us the fucking coin, faggot.

OP what is the coin? You can't just make a post like this and not tell us the coin. Plus the more people buy into it the higher the price will go

Ok, m8

It’s Bitcoin

I remember you, you visited sergeys office and the neighbor said he was a nice guy didn’t you?

you will be incredibly pissed off because it has a reputation as being boring and stale on this board, which is entirely because it's right at the end of the blue section of this image

Hodl game strong OP. Lots have missed out on this because they listen to Veeky Forums

OP feels so confident he had to post here to convince himself he hasn't made a terrible mistake.

You have.

It's Stratis

Oh, you missed out too. Haha

my coin is at that same point

Ark?

This.

I just feel I should give back to the community, you know

I think everyone is hodling skycoin at this point anoni.

It has to be link. There was a guy who said he went to the chainlink offices. It's exactly at the stage in the chart. Only one coin has had a staggering amount of autistic examination and has held up to it.

icx??

LNAO

I only have 12.... Am i going to make it?

TELL US RIGHT NOW

>chink ATM rumour
ADA

I posted it and none of faggios noticed

Me too man I'm going all in on this sub 10mil market cap coin. Not going to shill it though I'm still accumulating. Let these brainlets put stupid money into stupid verge

you will have enough for a new car

Yeah they're retarded, you really shouldn't be helping them out.

>shills a coin that already mooned twice and has no room left to run

sure OP. Fuck you.

hmmmmm if I get in right now can I buy a motorcycle

L-M-O-A

I beg you, please research it further. That is an insane statement to make when you look at their plans for the coming year.

Thanks, i do feel like stratis is a solid hold. Maybe I'll even increase my little stack....

Even fucking TA meme magic alone makes me salivate and shows it hitting 0.002 within a month

WHAT IS IT

It's ADA

>GET COMFY

Its fucking BlockNET you retards.

Also sitting comfy op

I feel as if I should know by reading this thread but i'm too much of a fucking mong.

OP TELL ME NOW

OP please tell us. Wanna be /comfy/ too.

You guys realize we have IDs on this board right? Just look for his posts...

he still didn't told us fgt

Stratis, and I am not going to mash out an essay explaining why. Either you roll your eyes or you buy a bit, if I make one NEET happy next year it'll be worth it.

goddammit OP I want a motorcycle pls notice me senpai

Yes he did, context clues

Are you a brainlet?

He's talking about BNTY.

OP it already is a 1.7b market cap

XLM

I am aware :^)

Wow congrats OP you bought chainlink.
so did 99% of Veeky Forums. you're not special.

unironically one of the best choices you could make. I would also recommend DCR

Then I gotta ask, how much is a house where you're from?

AUD fag here, $1m base price :(

can get one for £50k here

1.3B market cap. How does $1000 get you a house. Even if this 100x you still only have 100k

It’s REQ

Thanks, when do you expect the moon to start? I'm planning to invest 10k into Stratis.

>how does $1000 get you a house

in a shithole part of England 50k gets you a 1 bedroom terrace

Q1 2018, can't comfortably say a week or anything. ICOs will give it a good start from offset of year

Assuming this reaches a $50B market cap. I just read the word salad of a summary in the white paper. I can’t figure out what this is good for, how it is any different or why the token has value.

Can you recommend any good reads? I want to learn more about the project

Wanna quit your day job? Buy a lambo and a wife? Join Premium Signals! Daily profits!
discord.gg/P6zNQ55

Thanks user, how long will you hold it for and what are your price expectations? I want to talk to you a little bit more, if you have discord you can join this chat: discord.gg/852XCZ

I understand why – what I would say is this. 2018 will be massive for institutional investors, who will be looking for platforms that will make blockchain easy to implement for companies. A lot of businesses know that blockchain is a 'good thing' but they need a professional consultancy service. I can't stress enough that what excites us is not what will excite the suits

holding until fall 2018, possibly longer. I over-exaggerated price expectations for attention, shoot me, but $200 by summer

>I just feel I should give back to the community
Give us what? You haven't told us shit, you massive link faggot.

unironically play in rush-hour traffic

He said STRATIS you fucking MONG

Ignore the morons. Thanks for the heads-up, appreciate it

Yeah, didn't notice, fucking shit I'm retarded

40% Salt, 35% qtum, 15% fun, 5% trx and 5% xlm... Am I going to make it?

Why does op not own chainlink? It's literally the same chart.

Thanks user, hope I will be able to afford a house with 750 stratis in the summer 2018. My biggest dream is to own a house.

Because my foreskin has better fundamentals

Can you write a short summary of why are so convinced about STRAT?

Kek

no clue but SALT seems so solid

I would have to write an essay to properly justify the claims I've made but it boils down to the fact I think I know what institutional investors want. A lot of people here are very tech-literate but clueless with regards to how the corporate world works (the big players who will be entering the game very soon)

Okay, will research more myself then.

What other coins are on your moon shortlist if you don't mind sharing?

DCR, UBQ, XEL, XMR are all fantastic

got everything in Crypto20, feels good

All of those are gonna moon in Q1 2018?

Thanks user, I want to tip if you I make it. If you want you can give me your address.

no idea, I doubt it to be honest. I just think they are all almost certain to survive the cull which is going to wipe out the ChainLinks and the Bazingas.

Don't worry,I'm just glad you're not investing in Chain Link

>Diversity hire CEO
Into the trash it goes

I know it's not what op's talking about but everything op has said could apply to blocknet. It's going to be THE decentralized exchange to use 2018 and I'll be sat comfy collecting 100% of the trade fees.

>niggers are always hired because of AA / tokenism and there is not even the slightest possibility that they might actually be talented, ever

you must live far out of london or cities if you can get a house here for that much

I actually live in rural Hertfordshire but I will sure as fuck not be buying a house there. To be honest I won't be buying a house anywhere, it was just a metric to draw attention