ICON. wake the fuck up biz

See the skyscraper in the picture?Yeah thats where icon is launching their mainnet at, the fucking Lotte World Tower,.Fucking omg and golem hold conferences in school cafes like below.If you cant smell the money coming off this thing you seriously wont make it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1QCm09BvP4

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gru7mjG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying it wont continue to crash over the course of a month

google started in a garage, whats the issue?

overhyped shit is overhyped

Yes, eth, eos etc are overhyped

$500 end of january, screenshot this post

I smell the money. Smells like fresh vag everyday for the rest of my life

B E H E M O T H

ICON bag holders are getting pathetic from day to day.
Be ready to hold for another 2 weeks until you see a uptrend.

I want to accumulate more but the fud it’s not working, even with btc dropping this fucking crypto won’t drop below 4 fuckkkkk

Dude who cares if it drops 30% after a massive climb when you’re certain this will x10 from the price fuck might even go beyond that.
Coinone will offer this for their clients in Korea, u will be able to buy ICX with cash, coinone is for Koreans what coinbase is for Americans.

If it drops to 4.50 I'm buying more...I've bought in at 2.60, 3.95, 5.32 and 5.01. if it goes to $4 I'm changing all my LTC and BTC to ICX.

priced in

I don’t wanna buy at high 4 I want to buy below 4 I still have hope lack of news might bring the price down.

stay poor cuck

Just bought the other day at like $5.4, didnt think it would keep dipping

This. I am feeling great about holding this. Doesn't it make a lot of sense they announce during the conference "Koreans can buy it now at coinone" or something like that? Or at least a date. I am guessing they reveal a lot of good stuff

Just hodl and you´ll be rewarded soon enough. ICON isnt like other coins

>just hodl guiz

Typical neo holder

Why wait? Just join a daily burst group. 30% gainz every day
discord.gg/gru7mjG

Wow what brilliant reasoning on sourced evidence. Just bought 100k thanks.

Mighty as well have the conference in a shit streeting street while you're at it.

I have 2 ETH sitting here, go in BitDegree ICO or accumulated more ICX? Only have 240 ICX, wont make it.

Shoo pajeet, go brush up on that english.