youtube.com/watch?v=rGm23-GYHeI [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=munobZ7dUvc [Open]

youtube.com/watch?v=8PcaBYP2xa4 [Open]

>Konor Campaign, chaos players gave up
konor.warhammer40000.com/

>GW FAQs (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata
>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

What are some good books focussed on the Dark Eldar? I heard 'Incubi' or something like that is a good read?

>mfw my cutedar love I started is spreading

FIRST FOR CUTEDAR

Look for path of the archon

It's less toxic than the other shitposting

Too slow my bretheren
FOR THE DARK KIN

NOOOO FUCK SAKE WHY DOES IT STICK ON 100% FOR SEVERAL SECONDS AND NOT POST. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS.

Pretty sure The Faultless Blade has DE as antags?

>toxic
>cutedar
Well, that is some combined cancer.

You're a star, cheers dude

No bully, please.

New Deathwatch codex when? Primaris flyer when?

I want Primaris Deathwatch (pic-related, not my model), and the Repulsor is too slow.

This thread needs all the bullying it can get. Fucking Imperiumfags and their waifu bullshit.

Has there been leeks?

How much would primarines improve if they had access to special and heavy weaponry like normal tacticals, along normal assault squads and devastators?

And also drop pods

NO. BULLY.

Trick question, both are both?

Because they will, eventually.

Dark Angels update will have generic Primaris Bikes.
Blood Angels will have generic Primaris Assault squads
Space Wolves will have generic Primaris Drop Pod.

>[bullying intensifies]

40kg is a SAFE PLACE.

Yeah, but how much will this increase their usefulness?

A lot? Barely? None?

Maybe once Mon'keigh filth is eradicated.

We'll see. Who knows. By 9th I suspect Marines will be replaced. Let's see how good the Bikes, Assault and Drop Pods are. Plus whatever APC we get. The Repulsor isn't going to do that? What's the Rhino of Primaris going to be? Land Raider? Repulsor to me is Predator with some transport, I think.

I want the Overlord, 40 Primaris Troop capacity, larger than a Thunderhawk.

>Konor Campaign, chaos players gave up
>Imperium have control on the three regions
>2 clearly conquered and one barely on their hands
>Chaos somehow is shown as having half the planet
I hear the rigging close

In the Grey Knights codex there is a page where a full breakdown of each Brotherhood is listed, so number of squads etc. How many men are there on average in an Interceptor/Strike squad?

>I want the Overlord, 40 Primaris Troop capacity, larger than a Thunderhawk.

Dude... what? 40? Source?

There's no way. That's too ridiculous, even for GW

Hey tell me how deluded I am

> Chaos gets Fabulous Bill brand of primarines, but as they're more scarce than normal primarines they get used as small units in a larger normarines force and not as a "discard normals get primarines" replacement

Would be pretty cool. I could see it happening.

That is what FW is for. Dont think they wont make primaris only goodies

Won't happen since GW won't shit over his new legion specific units, so enjoy your cult units

True, but something like that is your whole list. One transport and 40 footslogging Cawl-cucks

Yeah and the Manta and Orca exist

Yeah, but those can carry tanks and battlesuits. If the rumored Primaris flyer can take vehicles along with the marines, then it might be something.

Dark Imperium. Read it. The book says the Overlord can carry 40 people.

Anyone? I know that Purgation and Terminator squads are usually numbered at 5 but I've seen Strikes and Interceptors fielded in groups of 10.

I mean the sokar pattern stormbird carries 50 people... the overlord can take 40 primaris marines which given how fuckhuge the sokar is i can only imagine how big the overlord is.

You absolute fucking mongoloid. Dark Imperium could say that Guilliman has a 16 inch horsecock; it wouldn't matter though because the models rarely reflect the fluff accurately.

>The Overlord shook. Its armour was massively thick, and its engines prodigiously powerful. The new craft made Thunderhawks look like toys. As with so much the primarch had commissioned, the Overlord hearkened back to older designs of insertion craft, improved by the boundless creativity of Belisarius Cawl. But its technological power could not shelter its occupants completely from threats either mundane or arcane.
>The craft responded immediately, banking sideways and down. The thunder of anti-aircraft fire intensified, becoming a constant rumble. Felix looked over his warriors again. There were forty of them in the craft, and a further eighty in two accompanying Overlords. The ships were similar to the Corvus Blackstars used by the Inquisition and the Deathwatch. Like the Blackstars, the Overlords possessed twin transport bays with their own assault doors, but they were bigger and even more blessed with advanced technologies. Anti-munitions cannons added a rolling burr to the noise from outside, slinging hypervelocity steel balls at incoming shells and missiles. Those enemy rounds that got through exploded on shimmering energy shields, whose hiccupping buzz as they recharged joined the furious chorus of the embattled ship’s systems.

>There were forty of them in the craft

And stop repeating faggoty BOLS rumors

See retard.

>t-that doesn't c-c-count!!!!!
Guess they don't have Bolt Rifles either cause Dark Imperium says they do LMAO.

Really? When the Stormbird can carry 50, 40 is suddenly out of the fucking question for you?

Are you an actual autist? Touched by the tism?

No you fucking idiot, until the model in the game has rules for it then no the overlord probly won't carry 40.

>gets angry at things: Check
>has no social graces: Check
>provides no proof for his arguments only opinions: Check
>insults people for no reason: Check
>screeches when people provide evidence for their position: Check

user, you might want to google autism symptoms.

>Stormbird was written in fluff to carry that many before rules
>HUR DUR THIS TIME IT WON'T

Oh great, 40kg shitposters are flooding already? See you later guys.

The Stormbird can carry 50 regular marines, Primaris marines take the space of 2 regular marines so a 60% increase in capacity should be roughly similar increase in size.... think about how big the Stormbird is.

I am aware, but this is all irrelevant. I never stated there would be a model, only that the Overlord carries 40. I said I wanted it, not that there would be one. In fact, stating I wanted it suggests I never expected a model. As for your size point, the book says the Thunderhawk is tiny next to it.

Gentlemen the last world in the konor system is Imperial to the surprise of nobody

>guy says he wants a model
>WAAAH PROOF
>okay, he is proof
>WAAH BL DOESN'T COUNT REEEEEEEEEEE!
>okay, but that's irrelevant because [examples]
>STOP USING EVIDENCE REEEEEEE! INSULT INSULT INSULT

LMAO @ you faggots.

To be fair, Cadia was just BTFO. We can afford to lose a few battles

Sir you and I are in agreement, I want the model and hope that one day they will make it so i can take a force of Primaris marines and have them make planet fall in a game of Warhammer. My point to size was simply to point out how big the model would be if they made it... which i hope to god they do.

Going back to tau FW fliers
Suits may be all the rage but the fliers aren't bad. Cuda and shark
Shark Fighter can shit out 16 str 6 ap1 d1, 2d6 str 6 ap2 d2, 4 str 7 ap1 dd3, 8 str 5 d1
Not bad for 21 power. Can swap the 16 str 6 for 4 heavy rail rifle shots

Switched armies recently, so I haven't played any 8th yet since I'm still painting. Are people tending towards PL over points?

We did it! thank you Xenos and comrades in arms! the arch enemy defeated and konnor saved from chaos grasp!

Dunno. Varies by group
But given PL is right on the datasheet it does have a degree of convenience

By far the old way (points) is the most popular.

good ol GW trying to force it on us

>Man with codex fights man without codex; wins

Anyone else reading the after-action report on Loebos? It seems like it was going to be an all-or-nothing in the last week. Had Chaos won (or possibly even won just the engines, the NA section) the entire Konor sector would have been destroyed regardless of previous weeks' results.

Here come the excuses
Not even with GW rigging the last two planets could chaoscucks persevere
All chaoscucks are hereby banished from /40kg/

yep it seems that way

I hate that when I see someone say something wrong half a dozen threads ago I have to resist the urge to respond in the current thread, even though they're long since gone.

I think I've been spending too much time here.

I hate chaos as much as the next guy, but I don't think week 4 was rigged. Week 5 was rigged absolutely, but 4 was kind of a landslide for Chaos

>The salt is starting to flow
Best way to start this week

I know that feel

>Not even with GW the entire game could they stop Chaos winning two.

>death guard still not leaked

why why why why why

Yeah, that one was fair and square but they fuck up by calling Xenos players NPC after they aid to beat back the Imperial efforts so they went back into shitting all over chaos again.

>All this talk about the Overlord
Man, I just want an Orca. I've always dreamt about doing an xcom/shadow wars type campaign with my dudez and their bird

have we got any got photos of the multipart plague marines yet?

This. Come on, there's got to be someone with the codex

When Chaos loses, the Veeky Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and drink deep of their whining. When they actually start livestreaming their own suicides and self-mutilation, I'll know true ecstasy. I don’t think my penis will ever be harder than it will be when a million chaostards cry out in itty bitty chaos boi penis fury simultaneously. They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged campaign. They'll try to convince themselves that GW had pulled a fast one on them. We will riot! They will say. Boycott! Death to the false emperor! they will cry. Time will pass, and they will do nothing because they only talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything. But best of all, none of their bitching will balm the pain of knowing that their faction, their armies, will go down in history as an embarrassment, as an amusing footnote at best, as the loud obnoxious assholes who lost to the IMPERIUM. The entire 40k community KNOWS that the Imperium is filled with literal children, that it's practically on average underage, intimidated Xenosfags into silence, and its victory will surely be mired in constant scandals and ethical breaches. But all this only drives home just how little the 40k community think of Chaos. After all their bullshit, their cheats, their lies, they STILL see the Imperium as being superior to Chaos. When the denizens of Veeky Forums come to this realization, they shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be their pain. I will look into their eyes and watch their spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.
I need to fap.

There used to be a Orca model made by FW... must have stopped making it but no idea why

Yeah, they stopped making it a good while ago. Dont think it had many sales, I'd go to the chinaman but I have enough respiratory issues without the resin

>but they fuck up by calling Xenos players NPC
This is the most retarded meme ever. It implies that
>the population of /40kg/ matters at all on a global scale
>imperials weren't also calling xenos NPCs
>xenos players are all immature little kids who get booty bothered by banter
You're just manufacturing a narrative that supports your biased.

So... Slaanesh much ?

Are Vindicare Assassins worthwhile in 8th? I have one laying around but haven't used it yet.

I'm assuming they still pick out whatever models you want and annoy the piss out of people.

Three of them in any list will do wonders.

>T.ADB
ADB please, you're literally the reason why people hate CSM players, every faction loses one time or another but your lol Chaos win forever and ever since the beginning pissed off a lot of people.

Are you fucking kidding me? There are several reviews of the whole codex on youtube covering all the new units, psychic powers amd stratagems ypu flaming fucking idiots

What if I just want one? I don't like spamming

One by itself is going to struggle to drop a hard target. They're not bad for popping handy support troops though.

I would have used them on commissars and other such characters

Np bruh. Chaosfags are cunts.

yes, 1hr+ video is definitely the best format for a codex, don't know why games workshop are even bothering to put them in a book

all the fun and cool banter of mini wank gaming without the issues of being able to look at the page you want~!

I play against lots of Marine and Guard, so I imagine sticking to special weapons, medics/Apothecaries, commissars, sergeants, and the usual jazz is the best way to go?

I've always been wary of just trying to pick on high profile models with stuff like that.

how many points is a plague surgeon? before the 6pts balesword

Im going nuts with my AoP board this year

Multiple levels

lights

sound chips

Somebody stop me

Good blog

stop

painting my dg in legion colours,
what colours would go well for human flesh?

Cut off tiny parts of your flesh from your arm and glue it on your models
voila

Rakarth, 50/50 violet wash, relayer rakarth avoiding the recesses and highlight with flayed one or pallid wych flesh.

Yeah, they are great for an overview, but I dont trust them to get all that shit accurate. Still not clear if blight lords can all take flails, or what heavy blight launchers do

> all these entitled impatient poor fags

Lmao just wait a week and buy it your selves you lazy manchildren

dankeschön

76 with sword

Bitte, take pictures, original legion DG, best DG.

Then you better get some loaded dice.