/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Tired Cyclops Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63995132
youtube.com/watch?v=XmDtvKD236U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Towergirls VR game fucking when

>ywn do 1st person slave training in Sit Vile mode
Why even live?

Did you seriously just samefag your own post?

Choose one

The gorgon.

A cat is fine, too!

Gimme dat fluffy yeti.

I lived bitch.jpg

though I've got no power and almost no cell connection so it may be a while before I can post much

I wasn't aware you were in Florida.

I salute thee

Salutations from a Florida user!

Water Princess got jealous of your love of goblin

Which reminds me, is there a directory of contributing artists?

As far I know,no-sirree.

>towergirls

It's been what, 6 years and this is still going on?

3, I think. 10 if you count the Save the Princess stuff it stemmed from.

Man, which ever anons are in charge of putting the link at the end of the thread need to get back on their game. Unless those anons are currently in Houston/Florida. In which case, stay strong and don't go silently into the night,

>end of the thread
Thread died while me and the other guy were asleep, I made it when I woke up.

Gotta go Gorgon, though Yeti is a close second.

Hello, it's 'Heartless user' again.
I'm about half-way done on Heartless Princess' alt costumes, and I wanna know what y'all think of them!

...And yes, I made these, too.

Lookin' pretty good

I think they're quite cute. Keep going, friend.

Really faithful to the original,great work!

Collecting things with this gal!

So soon, but I love it. Keep it up, user!

God damn, heartless it turning out cute~

Since this is cyclopes edition, I might as well post something I found in a "Giants" thread. user decided to try and make various giant races distinct.
>
>
>Cyclops, 15ft-20ft
Socially awkward, maritime/tropical NEETS, that compulsively avoid any social interaction or contact with other beings. Extremely bashful and easily talked over, all they want to do all day is work on their hobbies: gardening, herding, and making exceptionally well-made-artisan goods. Naturally androgynous, they're exceptionally beautiful if you can get past the one large eye.
>Cyclopskin, 7ft-10ft
Much smaller island-dwelling cousin of the bigger mainland Cyclops: little less awkward, still super pretty, but now they're tan.

As another user said
>delicious chocolate Amazonian NEET gf

Dancer isn't a Heartless.

I drew a thing last night before falling asleep, forgot to scan it til now. If the reference isn't clear, look up "Invasion of the Bunny Snatchers".

>It's the tiny things that matter
Minus that,it's brilliant!

Mouse lives are serious buisness

Also gonna dump these two images I forgot to scan. I knew I drew more. Excuse the sloppy lines and anatomy, these were also done in the early morning.
1/2

2/2
I eyed the shit out of another image when drawing this one, because I suck at posing.

suggesting any trap princesses doing pic related

I know this is completely random,but why the hell are The Undernet and Veeky Forums have so mmany similarities?

Tengu

Real cute, I mean his arm probably is getting eaten there, but real cute

Neat, going to do any Kairi/Aqua/Namine/Ava skins?

Where is meme user, we need this with firework princess

wow, wasn't expecting a delivery this fast. Thank you do so much ever , you're the best

>Whytho
Why not?

In a sense, the Undernet attracted people who didn't want to be normies or who didn't want to deal with normies.

On another note, I wonder if an Undernet Navi would be an appropriate Sir Knight equivalent if there were to be a Battle Network gen.

Probably, yeah. As long as he shoots sword projectiles.

Battle Network is the only reason I'm making a chart,and I plan on adding new shit to the table

That Metal man is beautiful,I wonder if she can do the moon walk just like him?

And Heel Navi’s can work,not all of them are unscrupulous jerks.Those Orange ones could work too.

Meme user?

I see.

Finally starting on Gen 2. Can not guarantee that I will have pictures for all future princesses or that I will not miss a day but I will keep this up while there is interest.

Princess Discussion of the Day #21
Dawn Elf Princess

My favorite Elf.

Not many Princesses have two word names. Off the top of my head I can only think of the elf set.

Dancing Metal Girl noted.

I always saw HeelNavis as basically Navis that were tougher (and tougher looking) than the average commercial Navi without being as outright powerful or recognizable as any of the named Navis. They seem like they could offer a good Sir Knight parallel in that sense.

She's not bad,being fit, artistic, and outdoor sex is pretty nice; but not a huge fan of drugies.

I never really got why the d would be afraid, per say. I assume it means she is a bit unhinged, or just so bohemian she'd try really messed up stuff?

Might want to mention the idols' effects straight up though. Also if you have any interesting head cannon effects they'd do, or interesting synergies you've noticed and not seen before.

Personally, I quite like idols. They are powerful, interesting, and you can choose if you want useful stuff, or fetish stuff.
Dowries are a classic, but I never liked how they were so restrictive on who I could save. Would prefer if each princess got to take one with her, without taking up two slots. Or if they worked like 40k girls chart, where we could use a point system to pick specific dowries.

That basically sums them up,for one part of their story,though Normal Navis can transform into Heel Navis through the use of Dark Chips.In short,
A Heel Sir Knight parallel sounds quite interesting.In some tiny aspects,they are similar in appearance.

Rough color update

looks awesome!

Dang, been a bit since last update. Definitely liking the direction.

Thanks!

Yes, I apologize for the slowness, I've been very busy between school and work

>school and work
Nah, it's no problem. Real life always comes first.

Definitely liking where this is going~

10/10

Gorgon
especially since I can get the hypnodicc

I wonder how easy it would be to translate Towergirls into japanese so we can share it with our pals on 2chan.

too dawny for me

As far as i heard they have for evey fetish a word. Even fetishes we never heard of.

That'd be a fast way to get a clusterfuck VN going.

I remember seeing some dragon princess fanart on pixiv with moonrunes

Sorta like this?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63995132

Glad to hear that you are alive Brumus, I lived as well , I'll update the booru soon everyone

I heard Florida may be out of power for weeks, that true?

Is anyone else disappointed by how narrow-waisted Cyclops is in the OP?

Yeah, They said it could be for up to a month

how many princesses have alt costumes?
could you post them please

which princesses would fit this image

Dawn and Dusk Elf perhaps.

Dawn and Dusk Elf Princesses

Dusk elf and Dawn elf?

Shit,did I get rusty.

Something about this scene is...foreboding.

About 33 of the girls got alts says the booru if you want to check the out.

Mushroom is just so adorable. Idea: Instead of a pink heart symbol, make it a heart-shaped hole like Darkside. Or just for a Neoshadow skin.

>the other guy were asleep, I made it when I woke up.

More like Irma almost got her claws into me and brumus

Nigga, I'm also in Florida.

"The princess of a depraved kingdom where prostitutes have sex with on-coming travelers, wishes to find a loyal mate to love forever."

The only virgin in an a degenerate village.

Should I switch bakeneko quote to this one instead

>Nigga, I'm also in Florida.

Oh well glad to hear that you lived as well user

Also, this one too
Lust gift
Coitus towel-
Hypnotises the subject with dance, causing them to have sex in various flexible position.

It's kinda like that minus 8 flash with ankha and the player

Sounds top tier user

Princess Discussion of the Day #22
Assassin/Ninja Princess

Due to Gen IIs odd formatting, I will be doing Assassin and Ninja together and doing Pirate on her own day later.

I kind of agree that there is not really much point in having both of the princesses, but at this point it would cause more trouble to fix it.

Both these princesses kind of play around the same tropes. Princess that specifically has orders to kill you but is actually not all that composed in certain situations.

I can go for a cute awkward girl though.

Both have the same number of stat points. Assassin is the better killer while Ninja has the better equipment for the job.

Assassin has some weird themes related to visions, memory and horses for some reason. They feel more tacked on since Ninja has the original proper themes. The Tower Princess reference is neat though. Her renounce effect probably has some uses, not sure that I want my cum to be a choking hazard but if you are going for assassin then blurring memories during your outings could be beneficial.

For ninja you either get a nightlife, which is reasonable, or you become illegitimate and dishonorable. Does not sound like a fun renounce to me but perhaps someone could pull a funny twist on it. Her fetishes have a nice double meaning along with her starting out wanting to kill you. Lastly, her Dark Sash lust bonus is a very neat stealth + movement buff with an added voyeurism benefit.

Assassin is easily the weaker card of the two but there are points where it could have potential. Just not really in a place where it can be fixed easily without messing with the weird place Pirate ended up or opening the can of worms that would be editing really old works which I believe would end up bad in the long run.

I would say "...travelers, she wishes..." or "...travelers. Wishes..." If you have the comma it sounds weird without the "She"

Otherwise does not sound bad. I think it would fit with quote length but would have to check.

If you want to go for something like that minus 8 flash maybe you should focus more on the lust bonus' ability to rapidly change sex positions.

>but at this point it would cause more trouble to fix it.
It wouldn't take anything to fix it. Remove new Assassin, rename Ninja back to Assassin, and put Pirate (young) back on the chart with Pirate (adult) on the top with her own rule.

Aww thanks user
>rapidly change sex positions
That's sound absolutely great. I'll make all the adjustments tomorrow. Thanks again, based phi

>minus 8 flash
God dammit, this is stuck in my head now because of you, and I'm ashamed that it's the first thing I think of.
youtube.com/watch?v=XmDtvKD236U

^
This. it would be so easy. Only person who would cry over her loss would be Vel.

Well, this seems as good of a time as ever;
After several weeks, the worst period of my life, Classes sucking, a surprise trip to Washington during the firestorm and General laziness and procrastination, I finally present to you Assassin's Revised... Everything, basically.

Prepare for disappointment as I don;t live up to the hype, if there was any;

Assassin princess
+Trained in many forms of Combat and disguise
+Stoic, silent type with an Icy glare
+Easy to Seduce
-Loyal to the Eye
-Sent to Kill you

The Holy Eye:
Worshipped – The eye keeps your court free of those it deems “Corrupt”
Renounced – Assassin will never cease attempts on your life

New Lust Gift:
The Shroud of Will (Name's a WiP);
Allows Assassin princess to ignore orders while Horny

“Raised by the Holy Eye, She can never truly disobey an order, even if it is to kill her true love”

I don't know who or what that is.
But I wanna snuggle it.

finally got power but no net, still setting up what got blown down and my heart goes out to all the other Florida knights that got tossed around by Irma

computer is all good and by the time net is up there should be some updates ready, till then the other gens like Blanks, the Megagals, and Undertale seems to be chugging along well n good and Eversor is tossing out sprites left n right so I'm lookin forward to gettin back in the game soon

till then stay alive, I'm not sure what's up with trash gen but here's to hoping it can get some progress as well

Dawn elf Is underrated, hell a lot of princesses are

Slow thread, were Florida boys our main contributors?

So random question, but in a free for all deathmatch in which ALL the princesses are participating, which princess would end up being the winner?

Giantess would stomp all the princesses in one go