All right so real talk, if you had a BBEG (UGH) who had super powers based on glitches, how would you make him work?

All right so real talk, if you had a BBEG (UGH) who had super powers based on glitches, how would you make him work?
Do you just give him the ability to fuck up any electronic with glitches or do you make him glitch out reality somehow? If so how do you balance him "glitching reality"? Should he fuck with the universes collision detection?
Pic probably related.

Other urls found in this thread:

pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Positive_Energy_Manifestation)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Suffering_Empowerment)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_Link)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was running marvel superheros and they ran into deadpool. Deadpool would turn to me (Gm) and tell me that the dice was cocked and to reroll it when the roll was too low. He would use the players names rather then the pcs names and said "You do you dude, we all know traps arn't gay" to the guy playing a girl.
Maybe something really meta like that.

That depends strongly on what's the tone of the game. Why do you want his power to run on glitches? Is he a gamer? Is he a techbane, who fucks up things just by being near them?

sounds awful, glm

I cringed out of my skin

Not even GURPS allows this faggotry

Funny enough I did a Jojo game with the main villain having the ability to glitch reality like a video game. His range was mid-tier (25 meter range) but to glitch people other than it's user it had to touch it's target. Once it did it could cause people to no-clip into/through walls, distort their form, fall through the floor, and later freeze completely in time). I used him as a body horror villain as he taunted the party by capturing a valuable NPC and had her constantly phase in and out of an electrified fence. It caused her immense pain as she felt the metal pushed inside of her and she was electrocuted but being sudo-intangible prevented lasting damage. If she flatlined then he'd force her heart to brush up on the wire so she would be revived. Another fight was when the BBEG crashed the funeral of one of the PC's friends and no-clipped the grieving PC into the coffin of his deceased friend after they finished burying him.

>jojo game
I'm interested, tell us moar.

Well, those are two completely different concepts for a power. Their only similarities are semantics. Why have you decided to give him "glitch powers" in the first place? The answer to your question depends on your answer to that.

>All right so real talk, if you had a BBEG (UGH) who had super powers based on glitches, how would you make him work?
That's not what "real talk" means, this is all still fake talk.
You pulled a "literally" there.

>UGH

Guh

I hope you did classic JoJo tradition and did something that sounds extremely weird out of context.

>and no-clipped the grieving PC into the coffin of his deceased friend after they finished burying him.
Fucking hell, man, that's both terrible and hilarious. No-clipping doesn't damage the tissue, right?

This is what he would of done giyz. Really it worked at the time.
He was only around for a little bit and it was durring the whole everyone loves him faze the internet went though a few years ago.

But get that the write up sounds bad.
Its the same way when people talk about the plot to death note.

Not until the no-clip wears off I assume.

>Guh
Yuck

What was the stand.

>Jojo games
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

post em lads

The generate stand button does nothing for me

Fuck

You know what, instead just go to your music-listening-thing of choice, hit shuffle, and make a stand out of the first thing you get. Sound good?

Stand User: Todd Howard
Stand Name: [DragonForce]

The old version on the site still works, kind of.

Stand Name: Pothole

Stand Ability: [Positive Energy Manifestation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Positive_Energy_Manifestation)

Power - B

Speed - C

Range - A

Durability - A

Precision - C

Potential - B

That does work a bit better.

Stand Name: Breaking the Silence

Stand Ability: [Suffering Empowerment](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Suffering_Empowerment)

Power - C

Speed - B

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - D

Potential - A

I like the Okuyasu method, where the BBEG's power is in theory completely busted, but the user is too much of an idiot to fully utilise it.

If you consider a 'glitch' a conceptual power, he could do literally anything with it.

I used the shuffle from my spotify, but the old randomizer.

Stand Name: Running With the Devil
Stand Ability: [Heart Link](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_Link)

Power - D

Speed - C

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - B

Potential - B

Damn, that actually could be pretty scary with the devil imagery. Maybe some kind of pact-based villain getting dirt on others to take control of as many as it can.
[Open your HEART to me...]

After a few minutes of thinking I have some fucking terrifying ideas for this guy.

[Running With The Devil] is an automatic stand in the same vein as Anubis or (technically) Notorious B.I.G., with a natural form of a small spurlike knot of bone, resembling the thorn of a Goat's Head Weed. When [Running With The Devil] comes into contact with a living being, it pierces the skin and speeds its way to the heart, where it takes control of the target. Once controlled, the user can produce more, paler Goat's Head thorns, which it can then spread to others. Only the main body possessed by the stand can produce more thorns, and the smaller thorns require a significant number of them to actually possess another. However, they have no outward range limit.

[Running With The Devil] has access to all powers of those it has possessed, but not their knowledge of it's abilities. Those possessed are put into a dreamlike state while the stand puppets their bodies, but with sufficient willpower can break free of the dream and attempt to force [Running With The Devil] out of their body.

Stand Name: Komputer Kontroller

Stand ability: Remote controls any computerized technology.

Power - C
Speed - A
Range - A
Durability - D
Precision - B
Potential - B

「Busy earnin」