Who's ready for bounty riches?

Who's ready for bounty riches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2rVnRwW0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Yc3HhSl1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better get in now before this thing really takes off

1 dollar eoy legit

Fighting the urge not to dump 20eth into it.

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=n2rVnRwW0h8

Do it. Someone else just did like 15 seconds ago. I don't have 20 ETH but more than half my stack is in this coin. It's marketcap is pitiful for a company with a working product and good advertising. It's massively underbought.

Buy at least 2eth user, or do you hate money?

This reminds me of PRL which got shilled for 3 days and then got dumped massively

hype will die soon enough

>up 15x in a week
>dumped massively
Are you actually retarded?

it wasn't heavily shilled until two nights ago. Pumped from 60 cents to 90 and now it's all the way back to 45

PRL is a shitcoin. This coin has a practical use case, and is already being used. Moreover, as other people have pointed out, implementing crowd-bounties will make this coin even more valuable than it already is, should the BNTY team decide to do it.

Also, it's worth like 1/3 of PRL right now, and PRL hasn't dumped, just corrected a bit after a meteoric rise.

Kucoin is on fire right now. Don't bet against its star players They will only grow in the next few weeks.

PRL market cap is less than Bounty0x market cap right now. The fact that you falsely made that comparison discredits everything else you just said.

WHERE ARE MY KNIGHTS OF CRYPTONIA????

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Yc3HhSl1Q

Are you fucking retarded?
It didnt dump at all you idiot.
Please tell me you bought and already sold kek

This is not how you end up with +10'000% in a year you idiot

Per coin. People were valuing PRL at 1$ per coin, and it got up to 65% of that before it corrected. People are valuing BNTY similarly (though many people are speculating that it will surpass the 1$ mark by quite a bit). At the very least we can expect to see a similar trajectory for BNTY. But I think it will fare better. It's not a shitcoin.

people just hate free money

yes I bought it at 34 and sold at 82 yesterday. Its now 39 and dropping.

I know exactly how this shit works. I've been around long enough. Biz and reddit catches wind of a token. They buy low and need to find new future bagholders to further erect the pyramid. The hype continues for a few days then the coin fades into obscurity and bleeds until there is news which may never come.

Bounty0x was used to pay the ED hacker guy. Big shit. People will forget about this in a day.

can I just move ether from binance to kucoin?

It isnt even at 39 but whatever if you made profit thats good
Had a good entry point though. Should have holded lad

I'm getting emotional now. I am so happy to see my gains that I had a week ago return to me, after they got lost during the crash on the 22nd

yes

yes

I fucking love seeing anons happy. Tighten that seat-belt bro, this is only the beginning.

Thanks I heard that you cant move money to a Ico and I wasn't sure if kucoin categorizes as such

get ready to wake up even more happy.

Thank you guys, and thanks to whoever suggested me this. I lost all hope when I lost 100% of my gainz on the 22nd. Now I feel like I might see my portfolio go up to atleast $3k from $1k

just fucking do it

Every coin that pumps that hard goes back down eventually and then comes back to a new ath after a bit. It's not really a big deal really.

10x EOY - kucoin ref 1cRyQ

Massive whales are buying it up
Id also advise you to go into prl now.

just FYI, youre probably going to more than 3x from BNTY. Ive been following the project for a while. It will be listed on Binance right around the time the Beta goes live. Actual working product that needs the token to act as a throughput for success? I dont say it often... but its gonna moon. I predict 0.60 a coin by end of Feb

KCS is going to be great too.

It is going to get dumped just got to know when to get out.

When?????

>swapped my all in on ICX to this at $.07 and $.08

Best choice I've made in crypto yet

what price are we dumping? 90c? this shit isnt long term lmfao

1$ at end of january for SURE

wtf are you me

>

Perfect picture for this one - bravo. Hold on til $1.00 boys (dont be shocked if theres a mini dump, whales are collecting for Binance now)

I did the same thing. I still believe in ICX too. But hot damn BNTY is just too sexy to not all in right now

who else got shilled into this shit 2 weeks ago hours after it hit ether delta??

Flavour of the week shitcoin.

>bought in at 380 sats
>bought in again at 1330

why am i like this

so youre telling me youre upset about your 5x?

I am upset i only put 60 bucks into it lol

Least fees from binance to kucoin? which coin

eth

neo

GET IT ON KUCOIN.COM USE MY CODE FOR 10 FREE KCS FOR YOU AND FOR ME:

code:
1RgKs

NEO/GAS

Fastest and zero fees.

Thanks!

>Bounty0x was used to pay the ED hacker guy
lol, idiot.