Dead game

Dead game

Tfu

It's more alive than most wargames

Undead game

The original empire looked so much more manly and cooler than the current immortal storm guard. It's pretty bad when you can't top "mortals" when it comes to badassery.

FTFY

Also that halo miniatures game

You mean Sigmarines?

No, LAND marines. Or Marines Marines.

The game may be dead but some of the miniatures are still pretty sweet.

>those clusterfucks
>pretty sweet
You put yourself to shame.

>this fucking salty two years in

Gee golly gosh user.

Woah woah, be fair: The Empire is Landsknecht vs. the guys on the cover of a Heavy Metal Album. It is generally impossible to be manlier than that. Even Conan isn't as manly as that.

At least it lives on in Vidya, hell it's probably more popular now then ever through vidya. As well as guaranteed a few more years of life thanks to vermintide 2 and Total War: Warhammer 2.

Let me guess, you think primaris space marines look "wrong" compared to the old ones?

To be fair, he said "some".
Mostly being ones that are loyal to or straight up previous models.

I hope the fix the loot system. getting DLC weapons are hell

Instead of the fucking giant montarch another 10 skeletons and skeleton heroe would had been better

>AOS outlived the whole Spartan game ranges
I didn't see that one coming T.B.H.

If they don't fix the GH2 and armies, or at least start adding some new armies, yes, it will be.

If you want to see a dead game check out Flames of War.

The general on here sometimes only goes to 200 posts and when it archives a thread isn't made for hours.

>Veeky Forums noise is the only indicator of how lively the game is

Stating the facts isn't salty.

Those arent facts those are projections.

GW still makes models
GW still makes rules and erratas
You not liking and not plaing dont mean people dont buy models....and thats all that matters.

Sprinke some more salt on that WFB corpse.

Really? You didn't see GW's game, one they did invest a fair bit into, outliving the literally worst-run gaming company of this millenium? Spartan literally fucked up an unfuckable premise, all thanks to one person's hard fuckuppery.

Thank god we have Deathrattle SC now, with Wight king, grave guard and black knights that costs less than the actual SC! kits.

->
This basically. The humans in Fantasy were passively made badasses because they are somehow holding the line against foes ways bigger and stronger than them.

not user, but I like Primaris, because they look tame out of the box.

Which on release surprised me a lot for current year GW, because the Sigmarines, the Khorne dudes and the new nurgles in 40k on the other hand are just cluttered in unnecessary junk.

Sometimes, a basic, slick suit of armor is all you need

They don't look wrong. They look great. The idea of bigger, better marines instead of just newer, nicer models in better scale.

You spelt shit wrong

I hope they make a normal skeletons deal with 40 for the price of two and a half boxes of skeletons

Not him but what happened exactly and to what IP?