You missed BTC

>you missed BTC
>you missed ETH
>you missed XRP
>you missed IOTA

Check the market cap. This is comparable to a top 10 coin. It is currently 30 which means it will at least x10

last chance before raiblocks gets on a major exchange

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2uhxrPhVO8Y
discord.gg/XuKHWZV
hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't you think it will tank when released on a major exchange? think it wil go below 7 before it moons hard again.

So comfy yet so unstoppable.

Feels good to be onboard.

Buy now, buy more on dip. There's no guarrantee this will dip hard on a new exchange.

Might drop 20% but think it will go parabolical in matter of hours.

on board. this coin legit has competitive edge

when this coin gets rekt

youtu.be/2uhxrPhVO8Y

what coin has ever went down after being put on a major exchange? That is the most bullish sign there is. Everyone wants to get in but doesn't want to sign up for a new exchange

Even then with IOTA being worth 11billion and this coin basically beating IOTA in every aspect it should be atleast parity or 2x from IOTA. It also beats the shit out of LTC and BTC and BCH and any currency made for P2P transacting

Oh God I guess this is how it felt for people buying ETH for 8 bucks!

Few months later...
"Oh God I guess this is how it felt for people buying XRB for 10 bucks!"

The majority of people buying XRB are hording it in wallets because they realize the opportunity here, its the major bullrun of 2018.

It literally wipes its ass with all other p2p coins.

When it hits new exchanges the demand will far outweigh the supply, and when its on enough exchanges it will become the go to solution for moving funds.

Your stupid to not buy this before the real moon mission begins.

Will wait for a correction once it hits Binance, pajeet.

>Thanks. Shorted 100k

No seriously, this thing is prabolical.

This guy knows.

Makes sense. What exchange do you recommend? BitGrail looks interesting but I was reading you have to buy 100 XRB to be able to withdrawn? Is that correct?

I believe they lowered it to 10 XRB minimum for withdrawal. Bitgrail is fine, I wouldn't recommend mercatox, raiwallet.com is the easiest way to store it.

over 1k XRB is free on Bitgrail don't know about the 100. I got 150.. just got 1.5k AND I HODDLDLDLDLDLLDLDLD OMFG SDIOFJSTU)(WUT)(W*SUGJSOIUTSOIguy8ea49wyjhues89diunhsepoidghdesipuohjsersoiyhj

MOON(ey)

Moon tomorrow

discord.gg/XuKHWZV

With 300 onboard
Will i make it?

From what? $30 to $25? That's your strategy?

OK. Thanks for the info.

Raiblocks does nothing interesting. You are all falling for a reddit meme from people that were too slow to get into iota.

Think so, friend.

>advocating a webwallet

>organic growth

Your rapefugee coin is going to get demolished, you're already sounding desperate with this FUD.

>linear scale

i feel bad for ppl who will get burned by this

im jealous of those who in early and got out with mad profits

yeah and?
Like I said, its currently the most convenient way to store it, its safer then any exchange.

>0 Fees
>Over 7k transactions p/s
>Decentralised
>No miners
>Tangle
>Better than IOTA
>Money Mover better than LTC
>Mainstream adoption

need to say more?

The number of coins is 10 orders of magnitude that of bitcoin
Sorry

Web wallets are just as vulnerable as exchange wallets.

[spoiler]U dunno[/spoiler]

Get back to us in a couple weeks when your enraged that you didn't buy at current prices.

Fucking morons.

>133 million is ten orders of magnitude greater than 21 million
>ten orders of magnitude
Don't try to use words you don't understand.

cool scale, you can even make DGB look like a good investment lmfao

not all exchanges are equal. I don't really trust bitgrail a whole lot

So if people want maximum security they can use desktop wallet 9.0

I bought my xrb as fast as I could and GTFO but it was really fast and easy. I don't like bitgrail but the gains are worth it

In since 5 cents, got 50k, am I going to make it?

Which is what you should tell people to use, telling someone to use a web wallet, or mobile wallet for that matter, is as bad as telling someone to go max out all their credit cards on crypto.
$100 by EOY 2019, not even memeing.

got 500k at .01$, a-am I going to make it lad?

you already made you piece of sht

So you have 5M USD? Sure

Managed to get 27 at 3.60USD . Is it worth me buying more at this price ?

Math

>not decentralized
>7k transactions done only in a test setting
>PoW model not suitable for IoT devices
>doesn't send data around, only money

Ripple is fast and cheap as a money mover and got backing of banks. Byteball is cheap and fast money mover + got smart contracts + got private transactions + can send data. Iota is made for IoT, got real world applications and is backed by a 600b. company.

Raiblocks is the hobby project of 1 dev, the only thing it does is send money fast, un proven if it will scale.

What are the downsides to this coin? Shills are talking about the transaction times/tangle/etc but surely there's gotta be some cons?

don't want to be fomo buying. got zilch, want at least 100 before mooning. when to get in?

Jesus just stop with IOTA FFS that shit doesn't work one iota.

Only reason raiblocks is pumping right now is because Iota was shilled on reddit, people got in too late, then someone pointed out raiblocks because it uses the same tech as iota/byteball

Nice FUD, you should have bought it when I shilled it a month ago here. But no, I bet you were one of the retards going "muh scam" instead. IOTA is a broken pile of shit and I am going to enjoy this coin grinding it into dust so much.

Working product. Meant to do 1 thing. Is the best at doing it. This is a nobrainer investment shill or not.

Is Reddit really enough to move markets?

Not on big exchanges yet.

it is the perfect coin. Just tested it. Instant transaction with no fees

It was on Veeky Forums before it was on reddit, of course most didn't listen so I gave up on making threads about it.

I'd say you made it.

Sure but I asked something else user

will probably keep climbing but I refuse to buy a 1B+ coin with one developer and a very limited real-world use case just because it can hypothetically scale. who cares? this shit is bubble central

Just shut the fuck up, take your IOTA bags and go back to your cuck cave.

For anyone wanting to learm more read here hackernoon.com/iota-vs-raiblocks-413679bb4c3e

"RaiBlocks has no central authorities managing transactions on the network and has had auto-peering since its release around September 2015. Therefore, we can deem it as being decentralized."

"Both cryptos provide a great use case for microtransactions in the Internet of Things space."

"RaiBlocks does not have a built in mechanism for data transfer on layer 1. I had an interesting conversation with a fellow redditor about this topic and he brought up the idea of stenography, that you could encode data inside the value transaction itself, since RaiBlocks uses 128 bits per transaction. In principle, you could use the bottom 64 or 32 bits to create and extract small messages. Beyond that, RaiBlocks could implement a layer 2 approach pretty simply: if one can already communicate with other IoT devices, one could just utilize that channel for the data layer. Therefore, this is not a major obstacle for RaiBlocks, in my mind."

"The average amount of crypto that will be shared among these future 75 billion devices will be on the order of 37 thousand IOTA (or 37 kIOTA) or 1.78 octillion raw RaiBlocks (or 1.78 kXRB). From this, we can see that there will be much more flexibility in the transactional sense for RaiBlocks than for IOTA. This leads me to think that RaiBlocks could very well dominate the IoT space in the coming years, unless IOTA upgrades their protocol to either increase the max supply or allow for divisible IOTAs."

>perfect coin
>spam attacks exist
>no solution in sight

just a heads up to current raibrahs
i turned off my full node today because bandwidth usage has gone up 10-fold in the past week and it's starting to impact my normal computer activities.
others will also be shutting down their full nodes
this means you should prepare for a network bottleneck soon
i'm not saying you should sell right now, i'm saying you should move your xrb to an exchange to be ready to sell because once network congestion hits you won't be able to move your xrb from your wallet to the exchange
i sold 80% of my stake earlier today

You need at least 250 for lambo son

Of course Reddit's enough to move markets on smaller exchanges, just like Veeky Forums is. There's plenty of millionaires floating around.

I wanted to but too much FUD then I bought on the dip at 3... could have made about 10x as much currently

>Veeky Forums has plenty of millionaires
I assumed 99% of people here is poor. Just like Veeky Forums is full of faggot that never touched a barbell.

Byteball is better than both and undervalued. I will enjoy laughing at your bags in a week or two

i have a solution
and no it's not increasing pow or gay shit like that

low quality FUD

>ETH got shilled hard as fuck here a year ago and plenty of anons bought hundreds at under $3 but everyone's surely poor
There are a lot of poor newfags here though, that much is definitely true.

Is it true that is bad idea to exchange Ethereum for this instead of btc?

Complete bullshit lol

There will be a huge increase in nodes very soon when new exchanges list XRB so essentially the opposite of what you just said is the truth.

Thanks time to sell I guess, was a fun ride. Easy gains. Keeping a small stack just incase.

Lol I'm a dumbass...

yes but bad exchange rate from ETH to BTC so it equals out. I just bought with LTC. Fuck sending BTC

Fuck just sold 120 XRB because of a little FUD. Omfg.. this was supposed to give me 12.5k atleast

FUCK THIS BOARD OMFG

Adding more full nodes doesn't take pressure off existing full nodes
As it is right now it's every full node for themselves
While yes, wider adoption will increase the chance that there will be powerful full nodes that can handle increased traffic it doesn't mean that your full node on your laptop will suddenly be able to also keep up with the increased network throughput
there's a solution to this though

I should know better by now

>panic sold over a little FUD
Sounds like its a larger portion of your portfolio than you're comforatble with, sell to a point that you won't be as susceptible to panicking.

you did the right thing, but you are still a retard if you are getting worried over 1200 bucks. Literal brainlet, very apparent n the way you write. Let me guess, you're underage?

came on this board from /pol about a month ago.

Looking on info for what to invest in.

See RaiBlocks being shilled, I was a newfag so I bought some based on the shilling.

>bought 50 at $1.50
>now worth 10 bucks
>cashed out 10/50 made my investment back

TYVM /biz.

Hope you bought 500 more back then. This will be 200$ coin next year.

Every coin landing on binance

this fecal-coin is gonna crash TONIGHT. screenshot this.

all you faggots just pull up Veeky Forums and listen to anyone who will who pretend to be confident in an affordable alt, then you buy in like sheeple dipshits. go ahead keep giving your money to these future bag boys

Yes it is, I was pretty sure it would moon so I went in with 1k, made about 2.5k on it so far. Maybe I should cut down. My total portofolio is 8k atm so its like 12.5% that 1k which is a ton for something I know nothing about.

Based on what exactly?

Like I said after a month I'm no longer 100% shill slut, shills have got to take me out to dinner (give me some evidence) before I fuck (buy the coin)

Either use it a bit so you can gain confidence in holding it or sell some, otherwise you'll just panic sell on the first dump where people try to shake weak hands that happens as you don't believe in it at all.

I gotta hit goals user, gotta take risks. Atleast this one paid out. But I guess you're right.

Based on the fact that it is only 1.5B MCAP and things like Ripple are at 50B. You don't think this coin can't overtake LTC in a full year? Money flowing in crypto is crazy currently. All major exchanges either closed verification for now or need 3-4 weeks to verify people, thats how big the line for dropping money into crypto is.

up 58x in a month with no correction

yeah but what is it's future? I've heard almost nothing on what this coin actually does.

Byteball is sluggish, 30 seconds to 2 minutes for a transaction
Byteball can only do 500 tps
byteball tries to do too much, and does everything poorly. (privacy + smart contracts + fast tx)

also it's only on bittrex, which doesn't allow new accounts lmao

OP is right for once

Fast free transactions. As far as the original purpose of crypto goes(decentralized money, not the store of value bullshit) its the best that exists.

it's a decentralized peer to peer currency.
It's like bitcoin... except it does what it advertises.

30sec-2min isn't really bad for normal use. Utility features like smart contracts + private transactions + able to send data + able to send coins per mail/chat + peer to peer DEX (already working) make up for that. You don't even need bittrex to buy byteball, just download the wallet and buy byteball through one of the chatbots or through the integrated DEX