ZCL - Bitcoin Private

Whos in here?
You realize that this has just dipped a bit.

medium.com/chain-intelligence/the-resurgence-of-zcl-and-an-upcoming-hardfork-3ba65de3cf21

While the fork wasn’t ready by Christmas eve, development is currently under progress and the date for the snapshot will likely be near mid January or the end of January.

At the high level, the plan is the following:

Circulating BTC = 17 million, Circulating ZCL = 2 million.
The ZClassic coin will be migrated to become a Bitcoin hard-fork “Bitcoin Private” or “BTCP” by dropping coinbase inputs into the blockchain as a hard-fork.
This way, holders of BTC (or BCH) will receive BTCP in a 1:1 ratio and holders of ZCL will receive BTCP in a 1:1 ratio as well.
The community is still in the process of deciding the details of the fork, choosing between non-SegWit BTC addresses and BCH addresses.
BTCP will regardless be a fork of Bitcoin, and the first purely privacy focused Bitcoin fork driven by the community itself. Its circulation will be roughly 19 million at the time of the drop.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7mg5je/zcl_btcp_faq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can u buy thats not bittrex?

Go to coinmsrket cap and look at zclassic exchanges

270 zcl checking in. dipped to around 210k sats for 15 min or so, back up to 250k right now. hold meee

that's gonna be big! it's just the beginning! :D

Did somebody just say free money?

Ka-Ching! $$$ Im in...

damn what the fugggggggggggggggg

who bought at 120k-180k yesterday when we said to buy

checking in at 120k

Im getting justed waiting for funds to transfer

I did ! tkx /biz :D

>

bought yesterday. price predictions for ZCL and BTCP?

Nice coin, wallet is a pain in the ass, but it works once it works

is the moon mission over?

MAN I NEVER FOMO AND I JUST FOMOED GODDAMNIT ITS GOING DOWN NOW BOYS MARK IT DOWN....PRE ICO LEVELS 7 DAYS MIN EVERY GODDAMN TIME I DO THIS...RIP MONEY

Its a scam. Lol. How a 1million coin capacity will be given to 16millions bitcoon and bch holder retards.

They are combining both coin supplys pajeet

so it will dump hard ahahahah.

basically u loose 1 zcl and win 1btc private that has bigger coin supply? NICE SCAM

>lose 1 zcl
>t.brainlet
we keep both zcl and btcp pajeet.
You wont get my ticket to pluto by your retarded fud.

this

where does it say u keep the zcl? im sure its just rebranding to btpc

let's goo. next stop, 50usd. get rdy to scoop more--i can see a dip to 240-270k sats coming

Wow the retardation ... it's like every other fork, u keep you current coin and gain a new one dumbshit

yes, loadign more money to bittrex as we speak.
see pic

It says rebranding you wont keep it. Enjoy being rekt

Ur beyond retarded... Bitcoin owner are not gonna lose their bitcoin either..

it says 'holders of ZCL will receive btcp in a 1:1 ratio as well.' nothing in there about replacing zcl--zcl will become btcp and your btcp holdings will double as a result.

Is there any more information on how this will happen beside some steemit announcement and a video, judging by the voice 12 year old

>what does fork mean?
This is the most retarded pajeet I encountered here.

this is exactly why we need flag in this fucking board.

"Zcl will be migrated"- so when u fuking pajeet emigrated to usa were u still in india using your poo powers to be at two placees at the same time?

>tfw only have enough to put 200 USD into it
w-waiting on the dip fellers, wait fer me

it will come but short live, scoop fast as you can.

nobody can be that stupid... You must be trolling

If you want the coin, just beg pajeet, I will take your daughter for 1 zcl.

sorry mate, meant to be the other one over you... XD

Im a software dev i know what a migration is. There wont be any zcl after the migration noob

this is beyond retarded.definitely trolling. in case you are not, kys.

Sorry mr. dev sir, but if one can trust the announcement this is not a migration of zclassic to the bitcoin chain in form of a fork, but an application of zclassic tech and more on the bitcoin block chain in form of a fork. No idea how it should work. Also, sorry that I have to link to rabis, I hate myself for it

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7mg5je/zcl_btcp_faq/

>tfw didnt realize i had bought some at .0019 for 100 dollars and it's already almost doubled my dollars
welp, think im going to buy off cryptopia and then put them in my wallet so i dont miss the fork

I MISSED THE DIP REEEEEEEEEEE

btc falling, the dip is right fucking now

so tastyyyy