Mfw PRL dipped enough for me to get 10K

>mfw PRL dipped enough for me to get 10K
get in now and hold until summer, you'll thank me.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/oysterprotocol
coinexchange.io/market/PRL/ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smart man

Just bought the dip. Im proud of myself for resisting my FOMO when it was rising all the way to 90 cents a couple days ago

This is an massive mooner, $2 easy by February

Dropping 2K when I get home tonight

Out of the way shitcoin

>Another week another shitcoin

stay poor. test net in january, exchanges and websites

So Pearl would be a good hold long term? Would $500 worth be good?

>ONLY FUCKING 7500 PEARLS

At least better than a nocoiner

Cant fucking wait for binance. This will shift us backwards to the beginning of times were we are gods ruling over planet earth

didnt mean to quote

Go look at their github projects, all of them are empty. Everything except the one for their website contains 4-5 files with MAX 40 lines of code. Testnet is delayed? No shit, their project DOES NOT EXIST. Dump this scamcoin. See for yourself:

github.com/oysterprotocol

My first investment was between RPL and XRP

Suffice it to say I fucking put it in RPL and now it's down while XRP is fucking high in the sky. Kill me

How about Bounty0x?

im sure you will sell prl and dump into xrp and then xrp will dump and prl will go up. crypto isnt for you this shit was posted here at .03

Guys I am not kidding this is a real legit scam. It's all smoke and mirrors the application does not exist. Sell this shit ASAP and never look back.

From their telegram:

>We are delighted to announce Oyster Pearl is now listed on Coinexchange - coinexchange.io/market/PRL/ETH

I've actually decided to buy more PRL since the dip is so low and abstain from XRP until the inevitable dump in the next few days.

Probably gonna moon as well. Shill campaign is getting stronger

That isn't the only code on the Github -- some of it has a lot of stuff on there, just few commits (which makes me feel they lack discipline)

The real red flag is just how fucking shitty their php code is and I say this as someone who has $2k of it

Not only is it in itself a massive scam, the single simple code that they so proudly advertise will be flagged by malwarebyte. No site that wants to show up on google will ever use it

It'd legitimately a shitcoin Pump and Dump.

Spend 10 minutes thinking about the coin and realise what a piece of shit it is.

This is coming from someone who 15x'd off this coin and dumped already

climbing back up fags should had bought the dip at 0.2

Low-effort FUD, anybody is welcome to check their GitHub and see that it is active and the project is frequently updated.
What? Their code looks fine to me. They're making steady progress and even have a telegram channel dedicated to updating everybody on what they've been up to in development.
It got PnD'd when all the dumbasses with weak hands FOMO'd in 2 days ago. A correction like today's is healthy for the growth of a legitimate project like PRL
This is biz, where they FOMO in high and panic sell low. Don't waste your breath

bought more

Solid fud. Almost made me sell for a minute there

How is this project so cheap I don’t understand? Want to put more in and hold but think I might lose money reeee

Sell it to him at $1.50 when he FOMOs 4 weeks from now

People dumped like crazy today because testnet was delayed a few weeks. Project is still every bit as promising as it was before, buy now at a discount would be my advice

why isnt it dumping more ree

>Anonymous (ID: ak7dUozZ) 12/28/17(Thu)02:17:03 No.5538840▶
>
>Sell it to him at $1.50 when he FOMOs 4 weeks from now
>
>People dumped like crazy today because testnet was delayed a few weeks. Project is still every bit as promising as it was before, buy now at a discount would be my advice
cause it where panic sellers. holding 11k since 0.05.

should ve already bought the dip