Leman "the final solution for your genetic pollution" Russ appretiation thread

Leman "the final solution for your genetic pollution" Russ appretiation thread.

>manipulated by chaos into helping corrupt another legion absolutely
lol, what a fag

Are you new to the HH? Magnus was already corrupt and Chaos "just as planning" everyone is the main theme.

HH made me turn against Russ and the Wolves completely. Then again, HH made me turn against a lot of people, primarily GW employees.

Dont worry bro I know you did the right thing.

Thats because GW is an agent of Chaos. You can tell because their fluff is so "chaos dindu nuttin". Either that or they are Alpha Legion involved in a deep undercover false flagging shitposting crusade. Either way HH all went to complete shit after around book 20.

Remember when ADB was well-liked by the majority of Veeky Forums? remember?

Seriously, Magnus was so arrogant that he didnt even realize he was a fucking slave.
I dont.

I do. Then he turned into a parody of himself. It happens to a lot of successful authors, unfortunately.

Veeky Forums doesnt like anyone. That sort of its point.

Other than his nightlords books and Betrayer what has he done thats good?

Nah, there was a time where ADB's reception was a fair deal more positive, maybe not to the point of "well-liked," than it is now. You mostly see Carnac standing up for the guy these days.

Helsreach was good. But that was his first book, before he climbed up his own ass and built a log cabin there.

>the final solution for your genetic pollution
>the guy who can't solve a single problem whose Legion genes are more polluted than palace of Slaanesh after Pape Nurgle friendly visit

Lemon Rass' genes are literally so impure he can't make SWs without the aid of Cawl and Guilliman, what are you on about?

'no'

>SWs
I have no idea what this means, as I was trying to say successor chapters. I should get to bed.

>by the majority of Veeky Forums?
it was more the majority of Veeky Forums was either unaware or ambivalent of his books

His night lords series was dividing even at the time, and all the common beats we complain about now were still present there.

Betrayer is shit. Angron is a pussy, and a berzerker that drools that can give long winded speeches. Rest of the book is somewhat good. Best broship. And fuck Herebus.

First Heretic is good.

Talon of Horus is awesome but Black Legion, its sequel, could have been better. Too much Abaddon in my opinion (and I know its his books, but still too much).

Master of Mankind has some awesome moments, but people dislike how he wrote the Emperor (even though he was basically a tyrant that was trying to keep humanity alive), mostly because the people that saw him heard him calling the Primarchs by numbers (which is interesting, because in First Heretic we see him too, and he calls Lorgar by name so this is most likely the whole theory that each person sees the Emperor how they want).

Ragnar book is a bit simple, but Ragnar feels like Ragnar from the old King books, so I liked it.

The Emperors Gift is cool, and adds a good look at the "Armaggeddon extermination" that the Wolves were against.

Prince of Crows and Long Night were awesome cause Sevatar.

Forgot he did Emperor's Gift. Yeah that one was sweet, not to familar with his short story's though.

Would like to point out that the Emperor only calls the primarch by number after the betrayal and only then he refers to the traitors as creatures or simply by their number. Angron was an exception but the Emperor may already have written him off or realized that calling himhis son wouldnt appeal to Arkan Land's scientific nature.

And yet the SW gene seed was made that way on purpose... are you doubting the wisdom of the Emperor's vision heretic?

Space Wolves could recruit from Terra before Russ tainted his legions gene-seed with the cup of wulfen.

And? The Emperor ordered Russ to base them on Fenris. Also shitty writting because GW needed some excuse to keep them from being legion sized after they used the Codex Astartes as shit tickets.

>Shown evidence his claim his false
>AND?
Yiffs. Not even once.

Um no sweetie... keeping the Wolves on Fenris was the Emperor's plan as stated all along.. Please shitpost elsewhere

>Also shitty writting because GW needed some excuse to keep them from being legion sized after they used the Codex Astartes as shit tickets.

This sums it up nicely

>yet the SW gene seed was made that way on purpose
>Russ tainted his legions gene-seed with the cup of wulfen
Do you need me to break this down like you're a 3rd grader of can you see how these two points are contradictory?

>>Russ tainted his legions gene-seed with the cup of wulfen
I thought it was incredibly unstable without the canis helex?

That guy doesnt know what hes talking about or "trolling"

daily reminder that magnus was a nerd, burning of prospero was just banter and tizca had it coming

Are you telling me you dont know even the basic fluff for your favourite chapter? Open you codex and look up the cup of wulfen. Fuck man its not hard.

Friendly reminder that Russ was just following orders.

>favourite
>u

I can safely dismiss your posts as shit now.

I wasnt expecting you to get BTFO and start shitposting so quickly. Go read your codex and get back to me when you have something on topic to say.

Friendly reminder that Magnus didnt follow orders

Serious question. Did anyone follow the Edict? I cant think of a single legion that didnt use psykers during the Heresy. World Eaters perhaps?

Fists, Hands, Children, Wolves, Ultras, Salamanders, Raven Guard, Dark and Blood Angels, Death Guard, Night Lords surpriseingly iirc, Wold Eaters ignored it I think but they only had like 3 libriarians.

Should specify that was immediately after Nikea once the enemy starting using Demons and shit the gloves came off. Also forgot the IW

I said people that followed the edict not broke it. The only chapter there that I dont know about is Iron Hands because they're irrelevant as always.

>Primarch of a mutant legion
>Solution to anything

All marines are mutants.

Mutants made by the Emperor =/= Mutant furfags from some backwater death world

>Mutants made by the Emperor =/= Mutant furfags from some backwater death world
>tfw the Mutant furfags from some backwater death world ARE Mutants made by the Emperor

Big E didn't create the genetic mongrels that is the population of Fenris

Tell me, where did the gene-seed for the Space Wolves come from?

Holy shit haters BTFO

So I recently read the Magnus Primarch novel and I had no idea that Magnus and Perturbo were so bro-tier. Top banter and both got shit done. I know this setting is all about the grimderp but I wish more was shown during the Great Crusade before everything went to shit.

Is there anymore lore that goes into the two and their friendship?

Russ tainted his legions gene-seed user we've been over this. Or is this another SW fan that doesnt know his legions fluff?

>Chaos "just as planning" everyone
>implying Chaos can predict what The Khan is going to do

>Russ tainted his legions gene-seed
It was incredibly unstable and by far more initiates died due to gene-seed rejection before they found Russ and his genetic material stabilized it.

Space Wolf gene-seed is basically the most unstable it can be whilst still being usable. What the hell are you talking about?

Russ who got it from the Emperor. The original gene-seed isn't up for scrutiny here, you dolt. It's the impurity of the Fenris' population

And it was worse before they found Russ. To say he made it unstable is false.
>I don't know what gene-seed is: the post.

>To say he made it unstable is false.
READ YOUR CODEX.

Russ tainted his legion gene-seed and the traditions he installed are the most dangerous part of the imitation process. There's a reason that underneath the Fang the Yiffs have an army of failed aspirants.

Brother Tork, power up your multi-melta. We've got mutants.

>The Canis Helix is necessary, however, as without this essential part of Lemun Russ' heritage the other gene helics cannot be implanted at all.

>I will continue to bring up gene-seed in this conversation that has nothing to do with gene-seed in hopes that my opposition will tire and quit, making me right
Pointless to continue this

>>I will continue to bring up gene-seed in this conversation that has nothing to do with gene-seed
Nigga that is what the whole conversation has been about. Now fuck off and be retarded somewhere else.

WHAT PART OF LEMAN RUSS TAINtED HIS LEGIONS GENE-SEED DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

Jesus christ its worse than talking to a fucking child. That was only a requirement AFTER Russ fucked his legions gene-seed up; see Terran SWs.

>see Terran SWs.
>who had a much higher failure rate and even successful implants had issues that only stabilized after finding Russ

Every legion had a resurgence in recruitment when they found their primarch because they could retrieve their Primarch's gene sample properly from the source.

That doesn't have anything to do with Russ's introduced taint however?

>No reading comprehension

Holy fuck you fuck tards are retarded. Russ did not taint the gene seed, how the fuck could he taint it when he is the source in the first place. Also not the other guy, just got here so don't amy of you mouthbreathing nerds reply to me spewing shit.

The true irony of all of this is that Magnus was a time bomb waiting to go off.

Let's say everything had gone right, and Leman Russ held back. Tzeentech would've gone "Ha ha, time for Flesh Change" and the entire Thousand Sons legion would have died horribly in warping, mutating chaos. (Or at the worst possible moment.)

Yes, Leman Russ jumped the gun and got false orders from Horus. But Magnus was doomed from the very beginning, and it was impossible for Magnus to ever unfuck himself.

AKA another round of furries get BTFO and have to face up to the fact that their lord and savior was a Mary Sue that couldn't even Mary Sue properly.

Seems like burt hurt nerds are the only ones getting BTFO here friend.

>But Magnus was doomed from the very beginning, and it was impossible for Magnus to ever unfuck himself.
If you truly believe that then its all actually the Emperors fault for making a deal with chaos in the first place.

Magnus was letting Tzeentch finger his bussy from the get go you gaymo

Why so defensive? The Emperor made a deal with chaos before the Primarchs were even created.

According to who, Horus? Even so, it wouldnt be the Emperors fault for some failing unless you want to give him all the credit for the best staying loyal

I was just following your logic. If you claim that Magnus was doomed because he made a deal, then you must actually blame the Emperor as he made one firsts.

>Betrayer
>good

So magnus is free of blame? The Emperor told him time and again to stop and he kept going and pushing it

There's nothing wrong with fenrisians, it's their shitty traditions that fucked up everything

Are you retarded? The Terran Space Wolves were worse than the world eaters. Before Russ showed up they had to have space wolf commisars on hand to execute marines to maintain order

>"the final solution for your genetic pollution"
Isn't his legion the most genetically polluted, though?

Fuck off /v/ermin

Yet to hear anyone say a bad word about Chris Wraight and French is pretty solid

Chris Wraight is shit. Not even a fan but the only good parts of scars was Bjorns parts. Dont get why people love that book. Also the Carrion Throne was gay outside of when Crowl or whoever and his muscle shit their pants when that Custode showed up.

>user is so autistically bond to his bad reading comprehension head canon he call every one else stupid for not adopting his wrong ways
Not the user you were talking to, but really user? everyone else have called your shit, give up

No they are one of the few with a beneficial mutation. And I suggest you stop insulting the Emperor's genecraft this is a first founding chapter/legion not some martian fuck ups

>Beneficial
>Everyone around them - including their successors - JUST SO HAPPENS to fall to Chaos
>their own stock turn into deformed fursonas (keep in mind beastmen are a restricted abhuman on the verge of getting purged for suspected Chaos taint)
Really activates those almonds on who exactly that mutation is beneficial for

>This much head canon
Fuck it, I'm done with this trilling

A god-like being playing nth dimensional chess with other god-like beings is not the same as Magnus not following fucking orders. The emperor's deal was part of his plan to square up against them, Mangus had no clue what he was doing and did it out of desperation. He's simply not on the big E's level. In addition: I believe the only sources we have for 'Emps made a deal with the chaos gods' come from the chaos gods, sometimes directly even. Why would they lie, right?

>head Canon
Show me a SW that hasn't fallen to Chaos
Show me a time the SWs haven't interacted with the purest members of humanity - Sisters and Grey Knights, for example - with merciless slaughter.
Show me a time the SWs haven't utterly fucked up everything for everyone who wasn't Chaos.

Space Wolves are extremely resiliant to Choas you mong. They had that Skyrar guy go choas but thats one guy. How many Fists, Hands, Smurfs, Angels etc etc have turned? Far more than any son of Russ. Christ most other first founding chapters/legions had a civil war in their ranks in the Hersey and other like the Blood Angels and Iron Hands tore themselves apart later.

To be fair, a lot of people have fucked with each other. The templars nuked the shit out of a sisters chapel and killed thousands of them, and the templars aren't even remotely tainted, just retardedly zealous

>Show me a SW that hasn't fallen to Chaos
There have, literally why there's a 13th slab in the SW annulus, and most of the wolf brothers died out, very few (as in barely combat squads) joined the red corsairs, a few individuals and a single company(sven wulfbad lel) in the chapter history, and probably Ultramarines descendants, imperial fists, and dark angels have whole chapters fallen into chaos
>Show me a time the SWs haven't interacted with the purest members of humanity - Sisters and Grey Knights, for example - with merciless slaughter.
Wrath of Magnus? And then the GK Boucher the space wolves purity? And even the =][= when they finally declared Fenris and it's people free of taint in the following years?

>Show me a time the SWs haven't utterly fucked up everything for everyone who wasn't Chaos.

544.M32 - The War of the Beast. As the Chapter battle the Orks across the Galaxy, a Space Wolves force under Wolf Lord Asger arrived on Terra for an offensive against Ullanor.
M36

M36 - The Plague of Unbelief - The Space Wolves protect Fenris from the forces of the rebellious Cardinal Bucharis. Fenris itself is invaded, but in the end the Wolves successfully defend The Fang after a 3 year siege.[29]
M36 - The Skarath Crusade - The Space Wolves were the first to use the Predator Annihilator against Chaos forces.
M41

392-399.M41 - The Macharian Crusade. Forces under Ulrik Grimfang participate in the Crusade alongside Solar Macharius while in search for an artifact of Leman Russ.
444.M41 - First War for Armageddon - Logan Grimnar led 300 Space Wolves alongside 100 Grey Knights against Angron and a diabolic horde of Khorne.
499.M41 - The Palacia Heresy
612.M41 - The War of the Wolf. Logan Grimnar battles the Black Legion in search of a missing member of the lost Wolf Brothers.
712.M41 - Fielded Vindicator's during the Magdelon Confrontation.There fought also Ragnar Blackmane and his battle-brothers.
741.M41 - The Vara Rebellion
777.M41 - The Achilus Crusade
786.M41 - The Scouring of Gnosis
830.M41 - The Scrapspire Incursion

894.M41 - The Betalis Campaign. The Space Wolves battle alongside Cadian Imperial Guard to push the Eldar off the Mining World of Betalis III.

897.M41 - The Space Wolves engage Hive Fleet Colossus on the world of Thressiax.
897.M41 - Battle of Centius Prime
926.M41 - The Third Purging of Lastrati. Five Companies of Space Wolves are deployed to battle the Red Corsairs in the Lastrati System, but are eventually forced to withdraw.
933.M41 - The Battle of Midgardia. The Space Wolves battle Trazyn the Infinite after he invades the world of Midgardia
962.M41 - The War of Infamy against the Tau Empire
966.M41 - The Battle of Kvariam Alpha. The Space Wolves engage the Tau Empire in an underwater battle on the Ocean World of Kvariam Alpha.[8i]
998.M41 - The Red Waaagh!, the Space Wolves under Logan Grimnar arrive to aid Alaric Prime from Ork invasion.
999.M41 - Third War for Armageddon - The Space Wolves fielded 5 Great Companies in the defence of Armageddon.[1]
999.M41 - The Ormantep Raid. Many suspect the 13th Great Company to be behind the miraculous and mysterious defeat of Black Legion forces assailing the Mining World of Ormantep
999.M41 - The Siege of the Fenris System - After the Wulfen return Fenris itself comes under Chaos and Dark Angels assault as the future of Space Wolves itself seems in jeopardy. Ultimately the Space Wolves are able to reconcile with the Dark Angels coalition and together they defeat Magnus the Red at the cost of Midgardia, Egil Iron Wolf, and the devastation of much of the Fenris System.
999.M41 - Thirteenth Black Crusade - The Space Wolves committed 12 Great Companies against this Black Crusade. The campaign is waged in part out of Logan Grimnar's desire to avenge the Siege of the Fenris System.
999.M41 - Space Wolves survivors of the 13th Black Crusade accompanying Saint Celestine take part in the Ultramar Campaign. Later, Space Wolves elements answer the call of the reborn Roboute Guilliman in the Terran Crusade.
~999.M41-~100s.M42 - The Indomitus Crusade
???.M42 - Invasion of the Stygius Sector

Did the Space Wolves ever slaughter Sisters Of Battle and bathe in their blood? Oh... that was the Gray Knights

13th great company isnt chaos

I know but their slave represents not just the original 13th company now, it represents lost companies to battle or another tragedy, those fallen to chaos, etc.

It's the bad Omen slab.

>forgetting Khornate Knights

>user so devastatingly BTFO he won't even shitpost anymore
LeL shitposters when will they learn

Hes a Magnusfag. Ironically the dumbest primarch, legion and fanbase considering they are all NEEEERRRRRDDDSSS

Not a furfag, but they aren't guilty of falling to chaos. Are they guilty of heresy? Yes, but not chaos (Snowflakes can't fall). You could have at least brought up Wulfen, then you would have had a point to go on...

No, they just slaughtered them and paraded the corpses as trophies

Posting my appreciation of Russ. The entire universe would be pretty much fucked without him and his legion. 2 rogue primarchs would be running around before the heresy even began. Magnus would be at Horus' side, the only true rival to the emporer's power. The Lion would be running around still thinking he was top dog.