This is your party wizard.
How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43025203/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I ask him to cast us a spell.

I ask why he's not a sorcerer.

Because he's a role player, clearly.
He'd rather die than break his theatrical honor.

Well, he's good at transmutation magic. cool beans I guess?

i put on my robe and wizard hat

"We told you no dragon born. Try again next week."

>"Is his name seriously Nott A. Dragon?"

Lay off on the whole great rapist of human kind.

LIZARD
WIZARD

Wow, what a useless character. With that number of HD and level adjustments, he'll be a level 0 wizard for quite a while.

>normal day
I see nothing wrong with this. The wizard apotheosed into a dragon in front of the entire party half a year ago, so this is no surprise.

As I'm the pqrty wizard 99% of the time, probably by snacking on another sheep while the rest of the party discusses stuff that will without a doubt lead to me solving the shit with magic because no one else bothers to have a better plan.

I ask to suck his throbing magic dragon dick

>This is gonna be an easy adventure

My runner begins to have a minor breakdown as he repeats the mantra never cut a deal with a dragon in his head.

Pussy ass bitch falling for the broke runner's meme.

Fuckin wizworms, right chummer?

Quietly weather him making sexual comments about my wife, going on a shopping spree for pointless items, trying to break magic and ask for massive reinforcements from some fucking dragon country, then politely request the DM to get rid of him forever.

sauce

>step one, look at party wizard
>step two, PTSD
>step three, request barbarian knock my character out before I enter a state of panic and try to kill the dragon

as the party's bard I see noting wrong with this

Did you try looking it up before asking?

Howdy part-na!

i did, sauce please reverse search has failed me

I see what you did there, Travis.
Srsly though, fuck that guy. Getting a cinematic death was too good for the scummy character

Yes. Did you?

I inform the rest of the party not to insult his hat. No matter how dumb it looks.

now check first three of those results if by any chance people were not asking for the sauce as well when the image was posted and got answered

I already checked five before I even asked. Nothing. I did due dilligence.

No one asks about it anymore. Everyone tells them to go search for it, and no one ever turns anything up.

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/43025203/
post 43028021 , follow reply chain

>inb4: sad panda

>Orc pc proceeds to ask wizard why he doesn't have a bigger hat

oh my, that was so hard.
Did you happen to look on page 3

Thanks.

>that dreadful feeling when you look up doujin by name and the first image result is crop of it you made
they know

I tell the dragon that we don't intend to LARP, but they're still welcome to play a wizard if they'd like.

Well hello fellow wizard. I can see by your hat that you are a fine and proper magic user. I too have a hat that is similar in nature, denoting that I too am a wizard. Perhaps we can share wizard secrets later away from the martial folk.