Since you mods seem to be okay with constant Pajeet shitposting/shilling and spam...

Since you mods seem to be okay with constant Pajeet shitposting/shilling and spam, I'm just going to spam this fucking board with requests to add flags until it gets done.

Get these Pajeets the fuck out of here. Now.

FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ

pls sir stop hate
india people are peacefull

And ban the Bazinga coin shills while you're at it

rape you next week, bitch lasagna

FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ FTJ

spam it with requests to make a separate crypto board. Veeky Forums used to be pretty nice

Add flags ASAP

PLEASE sir, why are you speak like this me??

get fuck shit on you bastard

>sticky says dont shill shitcoins
>people shill them anyway
>mods dont do shit
you really think they'll add flags? lmao pajeets have a free reign on Veeky Forums

>Mods add flags
>Jeets use meme flag
thank kind sir

>this board has too much spam
>I will fix it with spam

The geniuses of /pol/, everybody.

>gets feelings hurt by strangers
>spends time attacking random strangers on a money making board instead of making money

some people are meant to be poor I guess

wipe your ass rajesh

GIVE US COUNTRY FLAGS, NO MORE 3RD WORLD BAG SHILLERS

flags like on /int/ based on your location you tremendous faggot

pajeet here. ama

My frends top hackers in India. We will rob you of everything you bloody bastard. We are finding your IP right now

>complains about pajeets spamming the board
>spams the board himself
Oh the irony. You've become the very thing you despise.

Hello sir pls send bobs no cloth

And buy link very moon sir

Flag The Jeet?

kindly moon xvg sir, please do the needful. will poo in loo promptly tyvm

Another day goes by, /pol/ doesn't realise they are the source of the problem. All those bazinga shills/actions shills were not here until a month ago. /pol/ is the pajeet. But they are to dumb too realise that
Have a pitiful sage

Only reason you poldittors want flags is because you feel uncomfortable on an anonymous image board. It is too unreddity. Like people are homesick, you're redditsick. You're safespacesick
May Jesus inject iq in your brains

>implying /int/ flags are not meme flags
kindly kys faggot

>t. Rasheesh

Tbh I just want to be able to filter posts with chinese and indian flags

bump because OP has a point