its still """" FREE MONEY""""

people LOVE fee stuff . they gonna jump into BTC before the fork

LITERALLY FREE MONEY
REMEMBER BCASH ???

Oh look, 'Satoshi''s brother is there.

i have no idea what segwit x2 is and thats why normies wont either

thanks and have a good day lad

I've exited all alts exept VEN.
Reason for that is that just a simple breeze can get it mooning. It's been held down for so long by the hundreds of BTC's worth of sell walls. Now we're finally through it. It won't crash, right?

Still waiting on my BTC transfer. 8 days now...

Maybe he wrote a programming language

FUCK OFF old tech

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/

its already trading at 900$

-get into BTC before the fork
-get FREE money
-buy cheap alts cuz everyone converted back to BTC for the fork

It's a spin on a pasta
I forgot when or where I last read it tho.

Why would it moon after they fork. Are you new or something?

>free money

Yeah 2m premined coins for the loser scammer.

what time and where do i need my btc by? pls no bully

Shit fork enter BTCP fork...either buy BTC or ZCL

Do you think bitcoin forks inspire confidence in the market?

It's a scam that has stolen a name with recognizion.
The 2x in SegWit2x just means that they were going to double the blocksize like Core had promised they would.
Instead now they quadruple blocksize, decrease blocktime to 1/4th and have a new DAA. Furthermore they give away Satoshi's coins which should tell you something.

noone said that you should hold it
you dump it for free BTC when the market opens
EZ free money
just like Bcash

Obviously this is a scam coin created by actual ooga booga niggers, but how do I claim it?

>THIS IS A WARNING
>THIS IS NOT A WARNING
So, which is it??

What market and where? Why would someone open a market for this sheboon coin?

RIP BTC. Buying BTC and selling right before to load up on cheap alts.

It’s not free you braindead moron.

It’s coin theft and it delegitimizes BTC and BCH by being a scamfork.

Fuck off and jump off a bridge.

This isn’t the same fork. There is no futures market for this scamfork.

all of that is fucking awesome, give me my free coins

>implying you have any BTC

Lel

well fuck im confused now

yes there is it's trading on yobit right now at .07 BTC

yobit is distributing the fork if binance does not distribute and lsit this i will be fucking pissed give me my free money you fucking retards i want free btc

Will we get it if our BTC is on Binance?

Snake, you've created a time paradox!

You don’t have BTC and you don’t have a brain.

Go lay down on the train tracks.

wtf are you talking about?

Binance , bittrex and coinbase/gdax support this coin and gonna have a market.

so use one of those exchanges.

yobit has a timer so be sure to have BTC before the timer runs out

yobit.net/en/b2x/timer/

fuck you retard looking forward to my free 1.5k from this fork i bet it's more than you make in 6 months lmao

anyone know of any scam free wallets for this dogshit coin? The only one one on the site is Freewallet which is apparently known to selective scam users.

pls advice

Are you braindead?

If you support scamfork you’re going to lose trust in BTC and undermine any BTC you hold.

Hey,just found an unknown page (0 follower, 0 like) for you normies : buy high sell low, it's your life
Go on facebook then add "/buyhighsellow/"

Nick Szabo is 'Satoshi Nakamoto' you fucking cretin. Are there people here who still think SatNak is a real person?

Szabo

I wouldn’t trust any wallets, they’ll probably steal your BTC.

Do you think new hamburger shops impact confidence when the market is already saturated?

Fuck no. Either people will pick it up or not, in this case literally nobody gives a fuck about this fork. This hamburger shop will close within a week.

Scam or not, it's happening in about 12 hours and the coins are currently trading at .07. If you don't take advantage of it that's your choice but you'd have to be really dumb not to. I'll probably dump them ASAP but that's more free Bitcoin to accumulate.

If Bitcoin is so shit that it constantly has to be forked and is actually threatened by some of them that's on it, I am diversified.

If you have any BTC take advantage of this scam or not.

That isn't Nick Szabo, fuck bois.

For every person that sells their coins 50 people will have their real BTC stolen from scam wallets.

Good job retard. Have fun making 20$.

I don't know what you are talking about with scam wallets, there are idiots sending coins to scams every day. Not my fault some retard is too stupid to install an official bitcoin wallet and gets scammed.

Also with only 1.5 BTC I stand to make ~$1400. I will sell it immediately for Bitcoin so during the next fork I get even more. Keep them coming between Bitcoin Cash, Gold, Diamond, and this you could have literally doubled you BTC just by flipping the forks.

Im in usd, when do i have to buy by? Like what time?

You’re going to lose all your coins getting scammed.

Lel.

so i have most of my money in ripple and xrb. you are saying sell those and get btc? wait a bit then buy alt coins a few days later?

This is an attempt to destroy BTC. You think that the normies that hear that the OG creators coins were stolen are going to buy into BTC after reading that? Even though 5 minutes of Internet research shows what a sham it is, Normies don't read past the Facebook headline. Then all you'll hear from them is how the coins can be stolen and it's unsafe.

Do we know if bitfinex or bittrex will issue the forked coin?

huh what? how? I have my BTC in electrum, how the fuck are they going to scam me?

Literally nobody gives a fuck about this fork. More people were interested in Bitcoin Gold than this.

Honestly I think the only reason this fork exists is because the futures traders who got BTFO when the cancelled it last time.

so what is the pay out of this ? 1:1 ?
safe, doable on bittrex ?

1:1 yeah Binance is your best bet. Bittrex is always late

priced in

Fuck off with this centralized shitwit2x shilling. let the shitcoin die already

>bittrex disabled account singup
what do?

Is Binance giving users forked coins? As in day of the fork if I leave my coins on Binance they will let me sell them that day? Because Binance isn't listed on the website.

b2x-segwit.io/

Yeah I said its his BROTHER you fucking retard, read the previous posts.

Just shorted $100k

i think so, they normally do

wonder if this going to drive the price of btc way down soon

That isn't his brother you fucking mung. Robert Szabo literally has no relation to Nick Szabo. For starters Robert is from fucking the Czech Republic and Nick Szabo's is an American cryptographer from Washington.

Pic is you

THIS IS GOING TO BE YUGEE GET OUT OF ALTS

newcoiner here: Fork?

Obviously.

It’s legitimizing coin theft and anyone who participates in it signals to Core devs that they’re ok with their coins being stolen.

Next is core stealing your coins.

people will dump their alts for btc when the fork hits then rebuy their alts as soon they get their free segwit2x.

if you're smart, dump your alts now and buy about 5 minutes right before the fork comes to get alts at a discount price.

Not finding anything from them saying they will.

DELETE THIS

They won’t. It’s a scam fork that stole Satoshi’s coins and premined 2,000,000 more.

how is this shit even legal?
how fucking many stolen coins can they have that they are going to match 1:1 on exchanges. this seems fucking delusional. so if i have 200,000 in btc boom now i have 400,000 there is no fucking way. what am i missing here

I didn't think they would, they have no reason to. As an exchange they're getting quite reputable. I just wish there was on wallet offered for this fork that wasn't sketchy as fuck, because I do want the free coins so I can unload them the moment I get them.

>BTC down .83%

Here comes the dump.

LOL you dumb fuck. this is NOTHING like the original SegWit2x from back in November. Bunch of NOBODIES hijacking the name and forking for the lulz. sell your shit, I'll buy cheaper!

>Scam or not, it's happening in about 12 hours and the coins are currently trading at .07. If you don't take advantage of it that's your choice but you'd have to be really dumb not to.

this

dump your alts now
and buy back right before the fork if you dont want s2x coins.
either way you'll make more btc if you dump alts now.

>Currently trading at .07
>Add a ton more into circulation without increased demand
>Future trading price: .0007

>how do futures work

>BTC down 2.47%
It's still coming down.

Dafuq? A stripper whore Developer? NOW THAT'S AN ANACHRONISM, JOHNNY! Kinda Like an Albino Lifeguard. Neither of them exist.

So just to be clear for babby investors like me, if I have BTC on coinbase I will be credited an equal amount of B2X? Even if it's in the BTC meme Vault they have?

Fucking degenerate normies.

time to buy alts then

I have BTC dust sitting in my binance and now have 0.0000014 of every scam fork.

what block is this happening at?

Coinbase doesn't give a fuck about scam forks. I took them forever to release Bitcoin Cash, the only legit fork.

Binance however gives it to you right away.

The point is that alts are going to crash because bots will exit to ride the pump and pick up the free money. It's peanuts to us chumps but someone with lots of Bitcoin will pick up a nice chunk of change.

So sell alts you don't really care about, ride pump for like 10 percent gain and then rebuy.

Binance said they would wait to see if its legit before paying out. Yobit has a timer for when they'll pay out in like 9 hours.