NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Za58p27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HURRY THE FUCK UP BEFORE PEOPLE REALISE

JESUS FUCK GUYS WE ARE GOING TO MARS

It's real.

UNIRONICALLY BOUGHT 100K, ALREADY UP 10%

Comfy since 8,for big gains sell your moon for Elix which is the next SALT...

Up 20% since I posted this thread, do you pajeets hate money?

Just FOMO. How high we going?

HOW HIGH WE GOING???

>bittrex lagging the fuck out
I got my buy in, but goddamn.

AT LEAST $19, $25 is the limit

At least 300k sats

MOON MOON MOON

ALLAH AKBAAAAR

>As a thank you to our community, we will be allowing members to repay both their principal and interest with SALT (valued at retail price) instead of US dollars.

Retail is $27.50 so.... at least there

GET IN NOW

I'm fuckin in

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO LITERALLY GO TO THE NEXT GALAXY, FUCK MARS

IM IN THIS SHIT ISRAEL

Remember to take profits at some point, over $20 is risky but entirely possible, $19 is the floor, dont be swayed by red candles

HOLY SHIT I HAVE GAINS

no man we are going straight to 30$

As a thank you to our community, we will be allowing members to repay both their principal and interest with SALT (valued at retail price) instead of US dollars. Terms and conditions are subject to change and limitations. Final terms determined at the origination of each loan.

MOMMY GIMME $19

nice just bought 100k

25 isn't the limit faggot

ITS EATING THROUGH THE SELL WALL LIKE IT'S NOT THERE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'M HAVING FUN AND MY PENUSS IS HARD

GOING TO THE MOON

MOON RIDE

MOON RIDE

ohh god SHOW BOBS AND VEGANA

I just bought 30 secs ago, is it still worth it?

Anything under $18 is printing money

Just bought 5.
I’m strapped in but careful not getting memed on by biz

bought at 400 sats, thanks for your money fags!

Holy shit an actual working product?

2 bil easily now.

That buy wall is bigger than my erection right now

HODL. You know its going to 30 soon.

IT'S OVER
SELL ME YOUR BAGS!!

party's over, hope yall got out

I’m holding off in case the final product shits the bed like obsidian. I don’t chase green candles anymore.

>he thinks it's over
user... it needs time to refuel

WHY ITS GOING DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Bear trap

30% in 30 minutes, this isnt going down anytime soon

With this news has to be manipulation

Or massive under sale

We all believe at least 19, possibly up to 25, must be true
It's now a functioning coin. Why not hold having bought within 6 mins of announcement

comparing a unique of it's kind lending platform with a fucking whatsapp rip off, never change Veeky Forums you realize the $25 cap is a meme and they may actually go up to $100 right?

>6 mins
Yeah try 38 minutes.

I bought upon seeing it on Twitter m8

Sell the news retards, dump. Tfw they actaully think people give a fuck and plan to use some erc20 shitcoin

>sell the news
They literally said you can use salt to get a loan, at 80% collateral this means you can get $21 directly from their site you stupid pajeet

let them sell senpai keep your mouth quiet, the last we need is pajeets and shitcoiners.

Buy mah begs freee $25 discount g-guys

I love when fools speak so matter of fact!

What's with the bear trap?

"Whale" owners shaking?

Majority of the supply is owned by Vorhees BTC whale friends, they no doubt will take this way above $25, this will be the bank for the crypto world.

what's the catch here? retail value is $27.50 but exchange rate is like $16? seems too good to be true

yeah but look at BITCOINEEEEE market cap and price as an example where's salt heading

itll go back down to $12 at least u can buy in then. sell now if u want ez profits

look at the 1 hour chart. it is just beginning. that was the initial push that always happen. Here comes the hour by hour slow gains. Expect 20 late tonight. (chinese wake) 25-30 by EOY

SALT is on Huobi. When the Chinks wake up they will see the % gains and hop on the train like they always do. Koreans and Chinese all the same trading strategies. So much money in their markets they don't care.

Nothing can sustain that level of growth, no matter how undervalued it is, people always want to take profits

Why is it dumping so hard? Was the platform launch not a success?

what's supply and demand?

Just typical profit taking. You have to have a pullback before it can rise again. It will be $20 by tonight.

literally just an hour ago, you guys are fucking retarded

Managed to get the btc off my other exchanges in time to buy the dip, round 2 here we go boys

Smart money uses money as leverage to make more money.

SALT is for smart people.

Quads speaks truth

Check’d

quads.

quads confirm $1000 by tomorrow

btc is ready to take a dive. this will do bad for SALT. wait this one out if ur thinking of buying in.

dumbass, a dip in bitcoin is good because you can take out a loan to buy the dip

quads speak truth also buy the dip

quads of truth

fuck i woke up an hour late i was gonna sell this above 20 usd looks like ive got some new bags to hold

>selling salt in 2017
user...

Just bought 21 salts... am i gonna make it?

no, mortgage your house for this shit nigger

What is the Intrest rates and LTV on these loans?

i was gonna sell and rebuy but whatever i will just hold now

i have 1500 btw, will i make it?

should i buy the slight dip?

When do I buy in? Are we pumping again soon?

Same as me, wait til the next price rise and we will make it

yeah bud your'e right, nobody actually uses any of these tokens for anything and never will, it's all tulip bulbs. you should sell all your SALT

No one is pumping, this is slow organic growth from here on, any buy in is a good time, just do your own research and you will see its potential

it's j-just a p-pump and dump, user, n-nice bags you've got t-there

What's all the hype about then? Who in there right mind would take a10%+ loan. Hopefully they have better rate for us that want to borrow a million plus.

Because it's a 10% loan using your crypto that you can use to buy more crypto, as long as your crypto increases in value by 10% in a year then it was worth taking out a loan. Would you really not bet on a crypto (any crypto) going up 10% in a year?

>Who in there right mind would take a10%+ loan
If the value of your collateral has increased by more than 10% when you pay off the loan you are better off than you would have been if you had just sold your crypto

I forgot to mention that anyone who wanted to cash out from crypto would be better off taking out a salt loan and simply not paying it back (they would just liquidate your crypto if needed to pay it off your loan) at worst you would pay 30% to cash out, but it would be more likely your crypto would increase in value and you would still have some crypto left when your loan is done. Both of these cases are better than cashing out and paying capital gains tax.

Taking out loans on assets is a loophole rich people have exploited for years to avoid taxes.

who the fuck is that beautiful slut

Why didn't you faggots buy when pbc told you?

Because I bought at 3.50.
The leader of that glorified P&D group has probably been in since ico

>Taking out loans on assets is a loophole rich people have exploited for years to avoid taxes.
Exactly. A lot of people don't realize this. You can take a $1M loan from your stock broker for 2.5% interest too. That's better than selling your stocks and getting hit with a 50% tax, or losing out on your quarterly dividends. The rich don't sell, they borrow against it.

PUMP TOMORROW(The more the merrier)
discord.gg/Za58p27

Why not just play the futures market with leverage them?

This make sence but only assuming you can't find a loan at better than 10%. Which would only be the case if you are a poor credit NEET.

>Exactly. A lot of people don't realize this. You can take a $1M loan from your stock broker for 2.5% interest too. That's better than selling your stocks and getting hit with a 50% tax, or losing out on

This makes sence user, fuck capital gains taxes. Do you think Salt intrest % will come down over time?

Because the date is predetermined and you have risk? this is a guarantee to get the money now at the expense of a chance of losing your crypto, at some point you could still want to cash out some of your profit from futures and it would be better to take a salt loan to avoid capital gains tax.

There is no penalty for early paying back of loans so if your collateral moons you can pay off the loan instantly with no penalty for doing so.

We're obviously 100% guaranteed to hit 27.50 then. This is the easiest buy I've ever made.